It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Human_Alien

"I don't think it would"
"Of course I am only speculating."
"I have no way of knowing how many planes there are up there or...if the pilots even know"
"But I have a feeling"
"And who knows...maybe they're MK Ultra victims."
"Stranger things have happened."
"So it's almost categorically a fact"
"So who the hell knows."
"So the possibility that there's something sinister or secretive going on right under our noses isn't that far fetched at all."
"And the fact that so many forum users scream, shout, mock and make it their mission to poison the well is very telling."

Well, I definitely agree with:

Of course I am only speculating.

You're just not being very realistic.

See ya,
Milt

It's a friggin thread on a forum where people bandy about.
It's not a damn text book looking to be published!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I saw 2 jets draw perfect squares over Brookings or. One jet for each direction until they made perfect squares as far as the eye can see.

Give it a bit. I'm sure someone somewhere will pop up with a very reasonable explanation shortly!

Just like the 180 turn-around I saw Saturday. That was just an aerial trick according to some contrail scholar on this thread.
How silly of me not to see that (with petrol at nearly 6-dollars a gallon here in west Florida). Of course they want to entertain the unaware on the ground! Makes perfect sense.
I guess we'll just have wait for one of the aerosol-spraying pilots to aerial write C-H-E-M-T-R-A-I-L one day.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've read articles that had reference to the chem-trails that the government put out. The Government did not admit doing anything but did not deny it. They did say that the chemicals in the geoengeneering mix are nontoxic to humans and were nothing to worry about. They would need real evidence to conclude that geoengeneering will will work on a global basis, you can't get that from a computer program. This is the same content that was released by scientists a little while ago.. That means that somewhere in the world they were testing and it would have to be in an area over international waters or over our own country. Feel like a guinea pig anyone?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclear12346

It sure does, because they try and find justification for their act! to my extend I thought they were using it for radar enlargement..?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

First I read:

And the fact that so many forum users scream, shout, mock and make it their mission to poison the well is very telling.

Then I see:

When you sign off "see ya" is that a threat or promise? Because I keep hoping you're leaving.

Are you a hypocrite, or does it just seem that way?

Flight Radar is to track planes. LIVE FLIGHT TRACKER.

Yep!:
For "about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder".

You didn't bother to read the quoted text, did you? Hell, you're the one that asked why Flight Radar didn't show the aircraft you saw. It's certainly explained there!

It's obvious you are afraid you might learn something.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just read an interesting article about all the fireballs seen around the world this year and I have to wonder if there's a direct connection with this 'umbrella' they're shielding this planet with and these slow moving fireballs which are being called 'unusual'.

"These fireballs are particularly slow and penetrating," explains meteor expert Peter Brown, a physics professor at the University of Western Ontario. "They hit the top of the atmosphere moving slower than 15 km/s, decelerate rapidly, and make it to within 50 km of Earth’s surface."

science.nasa.gov...

Wow. Just wow. Between this and CERN does this planet really stand a fair chance?????

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

How silly of me not to see that (with petrol at nearly 6-dollars a gallon here in west Florida).

You exagerate too damn much! The average price of gas in Florida is currently $3.702.

Are you ready for it?:
See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I thought bee's were dying because cell phone towers mess with their ability to navigate back to the hive. As for feeling bad, I haven't been feeling bad at all, lol. Maybe you're suffering from a placebo?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was a close believer in chemtrails for a few years, but recently i have been studying to become a pilot and have learned a bit.

Frankly, its just compressed air. Thats all that a jet engine is, is a giant air compressor. The end result is a contrail, which depending on the temp of the air, reslults in a longer contrail.

For a fact, you see more of them in the morning starting around the hours of 6 am (which in my area is when flights start for the day) and then around 2 to 3 pm the contrails become much shorter.

The Logic behind chemtrails is really flawed. If this was really happening then the people doing it would never come outside. Or walk around with gas masks on. It doesnt make any sense im sorry, but after some logical thought with some study in the field, it makes sense that none of this makes sense

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well I have no idea why scientists are still banging on about global warming when the latest research has clearly proven that the Earth isn't warming. Their absurd 'consensus' was completely wrong, they need to suck it up and accept the facts. The fact they are still pushing for these stupid light reflection schemes (which I personally believe are already being implemented), indicates to me that they know something we don't. I can't understand why they are so worried about global warming when the scientific data clearly shows there's nothing to worry about. We shouldn't need to release reflective particles into the atmosphere or build a massive heat shield in space. Then again, the reason we haven't seen the planet warming for the last 15 years could in fact be because that's around the time they actually started releasing reflective particles into the atmosphere. The time-frame seems just about right to me.

The supposed ‘consensus’ on man-made global warming is facing an inconvenient challenge after the release of new temperature data showing the planet has not warmed for the past 15 years.

The figures suggest that we could even be heading for a mini ice age to rival the 70-year temperature drop that saw frost fairs held on the Thames in the 17th Century.

Based on readings from more than 30,000 measuring stations, the data was issued last week without fanfare by the Met Office and the University of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit. It confirms that the rising trend in world temperatures ended in 1997.

Met Office releases new figures which show no warming in 15 years

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns
Cease from practice based on intellectual understanding, pursuing words, and following after speech, and learn the backward step that turns your light inward to illuminate your self. Body and mind of themselves will drop away, and your original face will be manifest.
What in the hell does this mean??? LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

you actually expect us to waste time believing you can show/you've just proven the status and location of all 1011's ?

Ummm.....that was valid research that anyone can follow, to show that a claim made (i.e., that an "L-1011" was "spraying") is not valid....since that particular airplane is nearly obsolete, and there are very, very few left in service.

not only off topic but as ridiculous as similar arguments being used to debunk the existence of air america's drug smuggling.

Irony...."off-topic" accusation, using "off-topic" example.....

the fact that you know nothing about Sylphs [also known as critters, gremlins, plasma-critters, etc]
makes me question if you are really a pilot or how many hours you've really got.

The fact that someone would write about completely fictional things, such as "Sylphs" or "gremlins" as if they were real makes me wonder a few things, too......

Definition of "Sylph"

And "gremlins" are equally fictional....they are a joke in aviation though.....used humorously to explain away things that have a perfectly logical and valid reason, even if the exact cause is not yet apparent.

maybe you can show us where he is using Flight Explorer?

"Flight Explorer" is horrible at tracking the airliners making contrails.

Flight Aware is far, far more accurate and useful.
edit on Thu 23 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yet another YouTube video making BOGUS claims....showing normal, perfectly ordinary refueling tankers......but, with outrageous assertions, and not ONE shred of any proof.

Paranoia? Or, is there another agenda at work?

Because, the science and the facts are clear regarding contrails, persistent or otherwise.

The lack of evidence of anything called "chemtrails" is glaringly clear, too.......

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by nuclear12346

It sure does, because they try and find justification for their act! to my extend I thought they were using it for radar enlargement..?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

HAARP enhancement! Not to mention many other things. I believe there is a wide range of things taking place up in our skies and chemtrail is not merely a civilian word. Its been published from official sources in threads too.

Not just up in the air, they also directly dump chemicals on civilians, particularly poor neighborhoods, right down low. We had that happen in Canada by US planes, there was no forest fire going on but we had sludge on the back porch, on our van, and my son's health deteriorated. That wasn't exactly chemtrails but it was still similar in a sense, and I don't give my permission to be used as a guinea pig, nor for anyone to harm my planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What kind of US aircraft? Were they commercial airliners, military aircraft, or smaller general aviation aircraft? Also were they fairly low, or rather high?

You've definitely got me curious!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I will be happy to provide a synopsis for you even though my reply was not addressed to you. There is no scientific evidence for chemtrails, none, nada, zip, zilch.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I skipped pages 2-5 of this thread, but has anyone else mentioned the "alert ! latest info nibiru flyby end of this summer! PREPARE!!!!!" pop-up in that video.

That tells me all I need to know.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What is your purpose being here? We don't know you nor do we care how many 'quotes' you copy/paste just to mock. Your shill-coloring is really shinning brightly.

So you just want people to participate in your thread who agree with you?.......that's not what ATS is all about, and you should know that!

ATS is a site that encourages discussion from both sides of the fence, and you'll find that calling people out as "shills" because they don't share deluded points of view is at best, immature.

As to your claims of "chemtrails", I am a similar age to you, I live under a massive international flight path, and see contrails most days when atmospheric conditions are prevalent, neither I, nor any of may family/friend are suffering form any noticeable health conditions.......and the vegetation around here looks and tastes great!

It's almost as if those chemtrails contained nothing but water isn't it?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Hello - You tube is blocked where I am at. Would you be able to post a summary of the video? Thanks!

It's a short liberal propaganda video suggesting that global warming exists and that it is caused by man. Also, there is a 2-second CGI of an airplane spewing sulfur dioxide to replicate a "man-made volcano", which of course has nothing to do with "chemtrails" since the sulfur dioxide concept is theoretical and "chemtrails" are only contrails..

In other words - a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

I believe in the cosmos. All of us are linked to the cosmos. So nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred. Trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals. Being at one with nature and not being "nieve" whatever that means.

Nieve is the Spanish word for "snow" or flavored ice like sherbet. You seem like a warm individual to me. It seems odd for someone to suggest you are cold. Maybe they meant sweet.

We don't seem to have chem trails here in central Mexico, just an occasional contrail is all.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join