It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321
reply to post by Human_Alien

reverse psycology if they tell pepole about it then they probibly wont belive it

If who tells people? This army of ATS-debunkers or the media?

The people who are aware enough know about this so it's all good (In a bad way that is)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Who ever said it's not possible?

I don't think there is a covert spraying program because:
1) There is no evidence of any spraying.
2) Contrary to claims, contrails today are no different than contrails were 40 years ago or more. Just more of them.
3) There is no evidence of any spraying.
4) If it were a nefarious depopulation plot it's a dumb way to go about it and it doesn't seem to be working.
5) There is no evidence of any spraying.
6) If it were geoengineering in action it could not be kept secret with so many assorted studies on climate being actively persued. Someone would notice that something funny was going on.
7) There is no evidence of any spraying.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

I can't help but to think if they wanted to do something evil that way, they'd make the chemtrails invisible or something.

Not necessarily because the best way to hide something is hide it in plain sight. Unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Who ever said it's not possible?

I don't think there is a covert spraying program because:
1) There is no evidence of any spraying.
2) Contrary to claims, contrails today are no different than contrails were 40 years ago or more. Just more of them.
3) There is no evidence of any spraying.
4) If it were a nefarious depopulation plot it's a dumb way to go about it and it doesn't seem to be working.
5) There is no evidence of any spraying.
6) If it were geoengineering in action it could not be kept secret with so many assorted studies on climate being actively persued. Someone would notice that something funny was going on.
7) There is no evidence of any spraying.

Thank you Phage.

So there is no doubt in your mind that any of these contrails could be clandestine chemtrails, right?

One more question, if they were spraying, what we be the give away for us?

Thanks Phage. You really are my favorite enemy.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Since your convinced that we are being sprayed, what do you think they are spraying?........and why?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So there is no doubt in your mind that any of these contrails could be clandestine chemtrails, right?

How should I say this without repeating myself too much...
I have considered the possibility and have come the the conclusion that it makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Real question because I simply don't know and too lazy to look up.
Was there evidence when Americans used Agent Orange? I mean...was everyone in on it except the 'enemy'?

Just wondering when a covert operation would be evident.

Don't you think Geo-engineering might just be a rouse?
You gotta admit, our government isn't up for any Good-Buddy award anytime soon..........
edit on 27-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Since your convinced that we are being sprayed, what do you think they are spraying?........and why?

I am convinced these are not normal contrails. That's where it ends for me.

But if I were to venture a guess....and that's all it is is a guess.....they're getting us sick (not killing us off) because this country depends on BigPharma.

Gold Oil Drugs equals America's government GOD

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

But if I were to venture a guess....and that's all it is is a guess.....they're getting us sick (not killing us off) because this country depends on BigPharma.

But there isn't any evidence anyone is getting sick from being sprayed.....we are living longer, and enjoying a better health than we did 100 years ago

Wouldn't you think it would make more sense to add this "mystery" chemicals to auto mobile fuel?.....it would certainly be an easier and more effective way to "make us sick"

The bottom line is you can't get your head round a persistent contrail can you?
edit on 27/2/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Real question because I simply don't know and too lazy to look up.
Was there evidence when Americans used Agent Orange? I mean...was everyone in on it except the 'enemy'?

Yes everyone was in on it. Including the enemy.
It could not have been kept a secret. There was plenty of evidence. Planes were loaded. The forests died.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Wouldn't you think it would make more sense to add this "mystery" chemicals to auto mobile fuel?.....it would certainly be an easier and more effective way to "make us sick"

That would be a simpler way wouldn't it,and more cost effective,but hey why not just use airplanes that cost millions to run and build, go figure...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I want to know WHY you think our government is NOT using chemtrails?

I thought about that long and hard:
As much as I would like to explain the "whys of the nots" of "chemtrails"... I can't! I am a "paid government disinfo agent" ("shill" if you prefer) that swore an oath of secrecy. The information you requested is very highly classified. So high in fact, that it's actually WAY above the classification of "way above top secret". There has however been enough information leaked to the Internet that, with due diligence, you should be able to piece it together before Nibiru destroys Earth later this year. Good luck with your endeavor.

In make-believe land, why do you think it can not be possible for a government to spray?

Speaking strictly from reality:
Of course it's possible for a government to spray, but that's certainly not an indication that those aircraft that you keep complaining about are actually doing so.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The federal government denied everything that couldn't be proved when it came to Agent Orange. No big conspiracy, meaning, they are not ALL in on it.
There are people in the federal government that poison people, and there are people that are supposed to try to help them without know what really happened to them. Those that do the poisoning don't really have to communicate with those that are supposed to be helping treat them.
There is a conspiracy, but it is one of collective ignorance by design, designed by a few at the top of this "food chain" we call our government.
I remember the Vietnam war, and I knew and still know a lot of Vietnam vets. They taught me that our government is #.
I thank them for that early education.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

What do you mean they "denied everything"??

They certainly didn't deny that they had sprayed defoliant.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Argyll

That would be a simpler way wouldn't it,and more cost effective,but hey why not just use airplanes that cost millions to run and build, go figure...

but instead they took lead OUT of petrol!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Argyll

I am convinced these are not normal contrails. That's where it ends for me.

Gold Oil Drugs equals America's government GOD

That doesn't surprise me. Those that tend to believe in "not normal contrails" seem to also believe there's a conspiracy behind everything else too. Even those that might disagree on a particular conspiracy theory are accused of being part of a government cover up.

It must be VERY scary living in your world.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

What do you see that distinguishes the trails shown in your pictures from contrails, or do you refuse to acknowledge that contrails are a possibility?

I've never refused to acknowledge contrails are a possibility, but I do know the difference between a regular contrail (which I still see from time to time), and these trails that stay in the sky for hours, fanning out into a nasty haze that covers up the entire sky. I'm on the road every day of the week, all over every part of town. I can see a trail being sprayed on the far northeast side of the city, and throughout the ENTIRE DAY watch it slowwwwwwlllly spread out (along with the dozen or so other trails usually accompanying it), and I can see this going on no matter where I am. I drive 150 miles a day, from 10 AM to 5:30 PM, and can usually see trails sprayed in the morning well into the afternoon (or until they've formed the disgusting haze over my city). Go back to page 15 and read my experience with several local and regional "authorities" on the issue. I find it most interesting the only responses I've received on my pictures are "those are just contrails" by ProudBird and now you're asking me the same question I asked ProudBird in response? Why do you guys always disappear when confronted and then another of your crew will pipe up in defense of the outed "debunker"?

Cheers

edit on 27-2-2012 by TheBassistant because: #

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

I want to know WHY you think our government is NOT using chemtrails?

I thought about that long and hard:
As much as I would like to explain the "whys of the nots" of "chemtrails"... I can't! I am a "paid government disinfo agent" ("shill" if you prefer) that swore an oath of secrecy. The information you requested is very highly classified. So high in fact, that it's actually WAY above the classification of "way above top secret". There has however been enough information leaked to the Internet that, with due diligence, you should be able to piece it together before Nibiru destroys Earth later this year. Good luck with your endeavor.

In make-believe land, why do you think it can not be possible for a government to spray?

Speaking strictly from reality:
Of course it's possible for a government to spray, but that's certainly not an indication that those aircraft that you keep complaining about are actually doing so.

See ya,
Milt

Thank you Ben. I'm glad to read that you say it is possible. It's just that you and Phage etc.....don't believe these trails are them. I accept your emotional opinion (because clearly, no one has any idea) It all boils down to emotion and opinion.

Thanks again

(You're not a shill because ATS would toss your sorry butt off this site I bet I bet I bet)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This world isn't what they want us to believe. That's been shown over and over again. The Internet is a good source of global information (and disinformation and misinformation. I know the gamble).

But if anyone still thinks: JFK, Oswald, Marilyn Monroe, RFK, Waco, Princess Diane and 9-11 (just to name only a FEW within my lifetime not to mention the bogus wars.......) all went down like the government and newspapers want us to believe then, I simply have nothing further to discuss with you. They got you exactly where they want you. Obedient and compliant.

I am positive our government is capable of the unthinkable. I'm aware of their reputation and seen their work! They are by and large, thugs in black suits.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Don't you remember basic chemistry from high school?: Acids are neutralized by combining them with a base. If you did that you would no longer have dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid to add to your "Stadis-450", would you?

OK, Ben Nye the science guy. You forgot the last step in the process or you left it out on purpose.

Combustion of the material.

Do you think that neutralizing an acid makes it disappear? What happens when then base is evaporated or the entire solution is put through the process of combustion, what are you left with?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join