It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

AND THIS IS NOT A QUESTION IT"S A STATEMENT OF YOUR OPINION.

No need to shout. It's a bit more than an opinion. The precipation of charged particles occurs near the magnetic poles so I guess that is "beyond the horizon" but unless you want to launch a vicious auroral display against Greenland I don't see the point. The Sun does a much better job of it.

The question I asked was for an explanation of this phrase:

Due to the nature of propagation of VLF and ELF-waves these signals cause streams of particles to rain down beyond the horizon far from the transmitter and in the outermost regions of the atmosphere with very little loss of signal

What is the connection between the precipitation of ions and a low loss of signal. It doesn't make sense. It is a non sequitur statement designed to present the illusion of lucidity. Gobbledegook, like the rest of the document.

edit on 2/27/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

b) It is unacceptable that the Awacs aircraft fleet under NATO operates under a Luxemburg civil registration without complying with civil aviation regulations. This is a flagrant violation of the law and this should be corrected in the near future.

This is not a violation of any law at all - there is no international law that prevents military aircraft also carrying civil registrations, and clearly there is no such law in Luxembourg either.

And the document does not even attempt to identify what the supposed law is that is being breached - it just says that this is illegal....apparently because they think it is.

Is that the best you can come up with? Really ?

How much more is needed to debunk that particular piece of disinformation?

Do I even need to respond to this?

Not at all - no-one is forcing you to respond to anything.

Please provide a page number for any quotes you want me to respond to.

That assumes that I care whether you respond to it or not.

If you have the document you can search for it - it takes a couple of second. If you haven't got the document then you can download a searchable pdf here - it is 98 Mb.

So I can review the comment in context and in it's entirety. You have a history and a habit of editing other peoples comments, para-phrasing and twisting words and taking things out of context.

When?

This is typical of how the chemtrail hoax is perpetuated by invented "evidence".

Just like you calling it a hoax and inventing that label when there is zero evidence for it being a hoax?

There is a lot of evidence that it is a hoax that is supported by deliberate dis-information.

For example "What in the World are they Spraying" contains information about aluminium levels in water - but they did not test water, they tested sludge and said the levels are water - copies of the documents are available here

Fabricated photos - like this one that have been altered to include "chemtrail" evidence

False translation of sound track on this video

chemtrail believers posting information about chemical levels in water (aluminium, barium, etc) they say is high, being shown that they are not high at all, and then continuing to claim that they are abnormal - so deliberately spreading information they know is false - such as this guy or this rubbish about toxic levels of barium and aluminium found in blood - the tests were all within normal ranges, this was pointed out, but the claim keeps getting repeated.

so there's a few examples (remember examples??) about how the chemtrail hoax is deliberately perpetrated using false and invented information.

and it is page 69.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Like I said, I already answered that.

2nd post one page back

basically it's referring to the radio wave signals from HAARP being bounced off the ionosphere and redirected with very little signal loss.

Not gobbledeegook but you're entitled to your opinion.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Damn, Eric! Don't be so freaking touchy. I didn't mean any harm by that question. Your posts are not the only ones that I'm reading and responding to.

Let me reword that question to better suit your requirements:
What do you find about "Case Orange" that convinces you that it is good and valid evidence?

Please be specific and provide page numbers. After all, it is a fairly large document.

Concerning your previous, and recent posts:
Yeah, I read them, and all I saw was a bunch of bitching about semantics.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 27-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yes. I saw that.
But that isn't what the statement says. You missed it. It worked. It connects ion precipitation to low signal loss. Nonsense.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It connects ion precipitation to low signal loss. Nonsense.

Not that I agree with your assessment of the claims made.

But what qualifies you to validate the information?

Sources ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Perfectly blue skies today. First time in weeks......months even!
Basically the same weather it's been for a while.
Low humidity. Temps in the 80's. Nothing different weather-wise from last week except no aerosol spraying.

Amazing!
Maybe they know we're on to them

I feel like this belongs in the Breaking News section!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

reverse psycology if they tell pepole about it then they probibly wont belive it

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Low humidity. Temps in the 80's. Nothing different weather-wise from last week except no aerosol spraying.

Amazing!

They must have shut HAARP down too... for maintenance... or something. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying the weather.

If you're happy, I'm happy!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Since you are using them as a source, why don't you ask where the "Belfort Group's" source for the claim that electrons precipitating into the upper atmosphere affect weather patterns is?

In following their footnotes it becomes apparent that claim comes from a citation found in the that fraud Nick Begich's book (surprise) Angels Don't Play This HAARP. It is not, as footnoted in the report, from the article VLF, getting particles excited, Science News, Society for science and the Public, December 1982. The "Belfort Group" does not provide a source but Begich does, on page 118 of his book.

And, no surprise, it is from The Cooling, Lowell Ponte, 1976, page 169. A book which, in 1976, claimed we were on the verge of a glacial period.

The "science" of the book in contained within part I, which I've read moderately carefully; I've skimmed parts II and III.

Ponte gets some points for noting (p13) that the "greenhouse effect" is misnamed. But that is the high point of his science.

Evidence for Pontes inability to tell sense from nonsense (or at least to check speculative results) is his assertion (p70) that gravity is weakening in the universe, and that this is proved by the moon moving away from the earth at 4 cm/year.

www.wmconnolley.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Like I said before you are incorrect in your interpretation of what is being said in the document.

You are also incorrect that electrons precipitation does not affect weather

Ignorance is no excuse for your lies. Shame on you.

www.albany.edu...

The upper atmosphere is a host to a variety of "weather events" or disturbances which are most readily apparent by their effects on radio communication, by unusual auroral displays or by fluctuations in the magnetic field at the surface of the Earth. Since these weather events were first identified by such indicators, different names may be used for events that are closely associated but one must also keep in mind that closely associated events may have quite different causes. The details of any weather event in the upper atmosphere are just as unique as for any storm in the lower atmosphere. Below is a listing of upper atmospheric disturbances and irregularities with a few comments and/or links.

www.nsf.gov...

Space weather-based disturbances in the Earth's upper atmosphere cause disruptions that affect space-based communication and navigation signals, such as GPS and radio signals.

Radio Aurora Explorer (RAX) is a space weather research satellite that is designed to investigate the causes of these weather disturbances.

Sounds Like slander and defamation to me. Calling someone a fraud requires FACTUAL EVIDENCE

rezn8d.net...
rezn8d.net...-597

edit on 27-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Weather on the ground has no bearing on conditions at altitude!! (For the umpteenth time...):

There NEVER is an "aerosol spraying"....either. The engines burn fuel.....the combustion of fuel results in by-products.....just as any internal-combustion engine produces similar results.

WATER being a very large component. Water, in vapor form....water vapor is invisible in the Human eye spectrum.

These are claims of "aerosol spraying" that stem only from ignorance, and stubbornness to learn the actual science....stubbornness to instead wallow in fantasy, with no evidence to support these claims.

Where is the evidence of "spraying"? The equipment? The photos? The personnel involved? The "whistleblowers"?

I'll tell you where.....it doesn't exist. Because "chemtrails" are a hoax.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here you go Phage

NSF study from Dartmouth

thayer.dartmouth.edu...

thayer.dartmouth.edu...

Objectives and Methodology:

This project addresses the challenge† to explain, model and predict “how mass and energy flows in the magnetosphere-ionosphere system determine and control their coupled behavior.” It takes a critical step in integrating theoretical and empirical knowledge of the three key agents of dynamic MI coupling – energy deposition, electron precipitation and ion outflows – to improve our ability to predict regional and global dynamics. Our primary research objectives are to determine: 1) how these individual elements interact to regulate their collective behavior; 2) how they determine and control the MI interaction; and 3) how they impact the greater solar wind – magnetosphere - ionosphere interaction over the spectrum of interplanetary driving conditions.

And so on and so forth

Thermosphere / Ionosphere

How can we observe these drivers? From space, obviously! But from the ground, instruments in the polar regions are best, and the altitudes sensed define the energy range of the precipitating particles, as the atmosphere acts like an energy spectrometer

Space Weather links to the atmosphere (and beyond?). In addition, particle precipitation is one way that changes at the Sun, and around the Earth, can couple into the atmosphere - and possible into the climate

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Go easy on Phage, aka, Mr. Personality.
The "textbook" teaches, but, no, you can't TEACH the textbook. It is a one way street.
You must have forgotten the real lesson of "higher" education....you get the honors by repeating your lesson.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yes, notice that "weather events" is in quotation marks. Did you bother to read about the events? They occur in the ionosphere. There is no weather (except for "space weather") in the ionosphere.

Yes, there is speculation that space weather (including cosmic rays) can affect climate but there is little if any evidence to support it. Weather is not the same as climate.

Begich. Did you see that episode when he conned Jesse Ventura into thinking he was beaming music directly into his brain with radio waves. Pretty funny. A bonehead fooled by bone conducting headphones.

"Dr." Begich

Begich received Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Alternitiva), honoris causa, for independent work in health and political science, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.

www.earthpulse.com...

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill. But he does like to put that "Dr." in front of his name.

Begich spouts a lot of nonsense and he is a snake oil salesman.
www.earthpulse.com...#

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Amazing!

maybe weedbird got so caught up
in bashing Cough debunking your thread
he forgot to go to work today /jk

on a more serious note there is an attempt to derail your thread/divert traffic/ push it off the page
by starting a thread on chemtrails with material that could have been posted here

i won't be helping him by linking to it though

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I want to pose a real question to Phage, Chad, Weed-Pilot and company.

Without insult-tossing, poo-flinging or bullying would you, could you answer one question without going into scientific specifics?
I want this answered from your HEART. Not copied and pasted from Google.

Here's the question:

I want to know WHY you think our government is NOT using chemtrails? This has nothing to do whether or not we're mistaking.....or paranoid....... or this is rumored.

In make-believe land, why do you think it can not be possible for a government to spray?
Again, please answer this from your compassionate hearts.....not debatable heads because everyone knows it's scientifically possible.

So make your answers heart-felt.

Thanks for you KIND responses

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Amazing!

maybe weedbird got so caught up
in bashing Cough debunking your thread
he forgot to go to work today /jk

on a more serious note there is an attempt to derail your thread/divert traffic/ push it off the page
by starting a thread on chemtrails with material that could have been posted here

i won't be helping him by linking to it though

That's my life in ATS-land.

I make threads on controversial topics (UFOs, missiles, pole shift, Sun rising early, Nibiru, mysterious sounds chemtrails etc) and these folks flock to these threads like.....sheep to a trough at mealtime.

So, I'm used to it. It doesn't particularly bother me because I know I am reaching enough people to be making a difference. My intentions are always good and I never purport to know anything unlike others.

Thank you for all your support my friend

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I want to know WHY you think our government is NOT using chemtrails?

firstly I'm not American, so I will answer this for the Govt of my citizenship - which is New Zealand, and also why I think no other Govt is doing it.

1. For NZ - lack of size, money, opportunity, and evidence (lack of evidence is a catch all for everything from anything that has been identified as a chemtrail also looks and behaves like a contrail, bad "scientific" data, faked evidence such as the "hazmat" photo, etc).

2/ for the USA - lack of evidence (for which see 1 above)

And personally also because I have worked on aircraft all my adult/working life (since 1976), and/or have worked with National Aviation Authorities in the Sth Pacific and all sorts of aviation professionals - from 20,000 hour B747 captains to Airforce helicopter pilots, mechanics and air Traffic Controllers, meteorologists, design engineers, etc. From all parts of the world - one of my current colleagues is an ex-Indian Airforce Wing Commander who flew combat sorties vs Pakistan in 1971! (not that that makes him an expert on chemtrails....just giving an idea of the breadth of experience I am around)

I trust my experience, their denials and actual science more than any of the unsupported "evidence" supporting the existence of chemtrails that has been offered to date.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join