It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

b) It is unacceptable that the Awacs aircraft fleet under NATO operates under a Luxemburg civil registration without complying with civil aviation regulations. This is a flagrant violation of the law and this should be corrected in the near future.

This is not a violation of any law at all - there is no international law that prevents military aircraft also carrying civil registrations, and clearly there is no such law in Luxembourg either.

And the document does not even attempt to identify what the supposed law is that is being breached - it just says that this is illegal....apparently because they think it is.

Is that the best you can come up with? Really ?

Do I even need to respond to this?

Please provide a page number for any quotes you want me to respond to.

So I can review the comment in context and in it's entirety. You have a history and a habit of editing other peoples comments, para-phrasing and twisting words and taking things out of context.

This is typical of how the chemtrail hoax is perpetuated by invented "evidence".

Just like you calling it a hoax and inventing that label when there is zero evidence for it being a hoax?

edit on 27-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you can explain what a "stream of particles" has to do with "very little loss of signal" I would appreciate it.

Until you provide me the page number of your quote and I can review it.

I will have to make a few assumptions as to the full context of the comment.

But basically it's referring to the radio wave signals from HAARP being bounced off the ionosphere and redirected with very little signal loss.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

This option involves increasing the sulfur content of jet fuel for the commercial fleet of jet aircraft (around 20,000 planes today) from 0.04% to 0.6 and increasing to 0.9% by 2050. Sulfur dioxide gas is emitted in the turbine exhaust and ideally, nearly all of it converted to sulfuric acid gas and then to sulfuric acid aerosol. The sulfuric acid aerosol floats around in the stratosphere for 1-2 years and reflects sunlight. The level in jet fuel is raised each year to match increased greenhouse gas emissions.

Excellent post and info. Thank you for providing this Link

I think this is one of the theories that seems highly plausible and fits with the theories and observations.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
lol.... sulfur products can certainly be cheap.

i guess this relieves the elitist conscious about depriving us of clean energy??

How nice.

OR

OR....

we could STOP sucking the oil out of the ground that for all we know, the core needs to keep it fluid... you know, that magnetosphere thing.

Yeah, wild stab at possibilities or is it? they can't even agree on how oil is created so until they develop some more expertise in that area, i think my wild guesses can stay in passing comments about how WE HAVE NO REASON TO JUST BE SUCKING THIS OUT OF THE GROUND LIKE THIS.

I don't know about chemtrails... wouldn't surprise me.

I can't help but to think if they wanted to do something evil that way, they'd make the chemtrails invisible or something.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by Phage

If you can explain what a "stream of particles" has to do with "very little loss of signal" I would appreciate it.

I will have to make a few assumptions as to the full context of the comment.

But basically it's referring to the radio wave signals from HAARP being bounced off the ionosphere and redirected with very little signal loss.

that reminds me... what all do radiowaves have similar types of reactions with?

I'm working on this theory about substances that a person could ingest that would cause their brain to be more sensitive to certain frequencies.

This is kind of dumbing it down a bit but take lead for example. It gets trapped in your brain for years and can make you go crazy. manmade or not, could some of the symptoms be from signals bouncing off the lead in your brain?

what if there are other substances which can do this in a number of different ways, not neccesarily long term accumulation... or maybe even longer. just different ways, different reactions.

like NANOtransistors.

WHAT IF the black metal triangle type implants that some have seen (me) which i now believe is a tiny transistor.... what if those are like, so... EIGHTIES.

i mean what if we are ingesting things that act as even tinier transistors than that.

and...

annnnnnd...

what if it is in pharmaceuticals?

Some of the most "asleep" people I know are the ones who take loads of medicines.

i didn't just come up with this. there are some experiences that made me think of this.
i mean to the point where I'm thinking it could actually be possible. i already know that substances can do some really really strange things to people which can NOT always be described as a reaction just within ones own mind or 'hallucinations" and i am certainly convinced that there are many substances that will interfere with thinking or perhaps block realizations...

so if all that is possible, then why not a substance whether it be medicine or not, that will sensitize or dull the brain to certain signals being transmitted through the air.

what if it isn't even a government thing... like a government conspiracy. What if some asshole just starts a company making a very popular product that really screws with people heads.... and he happens to own a satellite.

how do you get a satellite in the air? you pay for it.

private rockets get launched all the time. you know, like the assholes in the media. they basically just keep sending them up because they have money and want people to be enslaved by their advertising and propaganda. It's not like the government owns every satellite. Yet people treat the TV like it's running the show and people are left sitting on their couches like brainwashed drones trying to follow the news. don't get me wrong, i like to watch the news too... but it's not to get facts anymore. it's to see what they are trying to lie about today and see where i can go from there and decide what NOT to think.

when you know what they can do through the use of satellites, it becomes very frightening how easily we could all just be turned into drones by somebody with the right combination of ideas.

i think it might even happen. I'm sure someone on this planet is evil enough and miserable enough to do it.

this would be the epitome of the antichrist. In seemingly complete control of everyone.
edit on 27-2-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Lots of what if's but I suppose it is hypothetically possible.

What if there are micro organisms trying to communicate with us?

What if Horton really heard a who?

What if Gulliver's Travels isn't science fiction and the Liliputians have invaded your mind?

Dare I mention the name God?

Interesting stuff to think about but those are pretty hard to prove.

I have seen some very interesting nano technology involving nano-threads that replace human hair.

Hard to say which ones of all the amazing and crazy sounding stories of the past are coming true today or tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
We've been getting em out here in Hawaii too. Not as bad as mainland but still sick to see them out here and literally got sick from them. No joke. I look up in the sky, great they are bringing that crap here too and it looked it was coming down right right above my house. Later that very day 3 families all with sour throats. Hmmmm I wonder
if its a coincidence?

Colloidal Silver and preying time stock up well you can.

messing with people lives is bad karma what is wrong with you people!

Aloha
edit on 27-2-2012 by setiorion because: sssss

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Loour mind?

Dare God?

Interesting stuff to think about but those are pretty hard to prove.

I have seen som
Hard to say which ones of all the amazing and crazy sounding stories of the past are coming true today or tomorrow.

like I tried to make clear.... there are reasons i came up with this and not horton hears a who.... although if i had, I'd have a career in cartoons which might be more helpful than asking questions sometimes.

I guess I'll wait for the science people if any come along because fact, certain stuff accumulates in the brain and fact, it interferes with neurotransmission.

it's not far fetched to think that unknown substances that the FDA cannot detect could be in our food, water or pharmaceuticals. without the tests to prove they are there... no one will ever know.

now guess what else.

they are already manufacturing and selling drugs that alter brain activity significantly that are not governed by the fda laws. We THINK those just get people high. actually, as an immunosuppressant mixed with smoke inhalation, i am also very certain that they can easily cause walking pneumonia in a chronic user and i'll also add that they are creating them in droves for different reactions and you NEVER know what you are actually getting because it is NEVER on the package.

They are highly psychoactive and the idea is to make them more and more psychoactive as they are created and guess who is pretending to maybe eventually do something about it but not actually doing anything about it.

the people who are collecting the taxes from it.

my point is that we are already being poisoned in many ways we don't realize.

My NEXT point is that things like this directly effect neurotransmission and it is not far of a leap to say that this is going to make you have different reactions to stimuli in your surroundings and i SERIOUSLY doubt that excludes frequencies and signals.

I DO NOT believe they are simply doing it for the money because they could have done it differently and still have a taxable product. Here's something else i've noticed.... some of these products are like night and day.... nothing similar, yet they are labeled the same. oh...another point, some companies have an issue with knock offs. why would anyone need to steal a package look from another company for their own product when they are just making them up left and right? because of LIABILITY. It's to make users more responsible for the risks and not the companies nor their manufacturers when some of it is most likely purely experimental.

oh...and yet ANOTHER point... these products are targeted to people who are unlikely to be on lots of medication like the elderly or the health insured... or anyone who can find their own real drugs.

Now, i've taken some of the crap they are shoving down people's throats and I'm saying... again... that crap will make a sleeper out of you, that is what it is meant to do.

and here is another interesting point, some of these medications or substances are known to pull or create abnormal brain activity. of coarse they do as psychoactive chemicals, but how exactly does this happen? A lot of it has to do with a combination of said chemical or particulate substance combined with external influence. not unlike the way barometric fluctuation are reported to mess with people at times.... so is the phase of the moon... so are a lot of other things like EMF.

there is nothing farfetched about the idea that substances and chemicals can pull energy from other sources... nothing far fetched at all.

MY QUESTION is.... what are some of the most likely chemicals and substances that can do it. I'm pretty sure that lead is able to do this. How can LEAD not have some type of reaction with emf? that would go against what we know and understand about the properties and behavior of lead, would it not?

now paint yourself as an elitist who is preparing for the third world war and really really needs to sway public opinion... and not by way of campaigns. hell, look at the way these bastard campaigners pour money into campaigns and go for each others throat. you think for one second that if some idiot could not get us to ingest something that could help them implant their signals into our brains... then you must not realize how bad these people want to win.

i tried to state this already. i have a REASON to think this could be happening and it, imo, is more compelling than horton hears a who.

like I said... THEY ALREADY SELL UNKNOWN PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES TO PEOPLE.

please, no experience stories. This is about substances and chemicals that react with external energy... not drugs.

please, someone with chemical knowledge to answer my specific question. that's what i wanted. Not to be reminded that we all have mere ideas.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by setiorion

We've been getting em out here in Hawaii too.

Yes, contrails show up sometimes, even in the tropics.

Rarer, though. But, they are nothing but clouds.....cirrus clouds, specifically. There is nothing else in them that isn't found as the result of the combustion of the fuel, and hardly very different than what comes out of a diesel truck's exhaust.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by atomsapple

reply to post by Glassbender777

And just for the record, I do not nor will I assume these are chemicals. I only refer to them as aerosol spraying.

I'm seriously not trying to debunk your theory or your thread
You definitely called them chemtrails.
See your quote in my next post.

Those Florida bloggers would be the perfect people to help you bring this to the public eye.

I called them chemtrails because THEY call them chemtrails and I was referring to THEM.

Let's say I don't believe in ghosts but I need to convey a movie to my friend. Should I NOT call it Ghost-busters just because of my beliefs?
Same difference.
They are called Chemtrail blogs. I didn't name 'em. I am merely referring to them.

Ya know what? You're just an idiotic irritant at this point. And I laugh.

I'm an idiotic irritant? You must have typed that before you read "your quote in my next post". I'll post it again. Please read it before you call me any more names.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomsapple

typing something like this, my life will be in some sort of danger. They'll probably put me down on their terrorist list and make my life miserable. Not that these chemtrails aren't doing that already..........

There it is. You do call them "chemtrails". The danger here is that you are choosing to spread information you can not prove.

Go prove it. Make some waves...

This is your quote from page 2 of this thread. You call them chemtrails, and you are not referring to blogs or bloggers. You are telling people these absolutely exist without proof- people on this thread and the people you point them out to, your fellow man, remember? I actually read this thread.

Please don't call me names. It doesn't make you any smarter.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
yet another thread with an inaccurate title. This doesn’t seem like an announcement....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

I apologize. I had the impression you were familiar with the document. You can find the section I quoted on page 53 of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

What do you see that distinguishes the trails shown in your pictures from contrails, or do you refuse to acknowledge that contrails are a possibility?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I downloaded the Case Orange PDF, and have read it. The report is far to speculative for me to conclude that anyone is intentionally, and continually, attempting to modify the weather on a global, national, or even a regional scale.

What is it about "Case Orange" that convinced you that the above mentioned is undeniably occurring?

Please be specific, and provide page numbers for any material that you might refer me to.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

What is it about "Case Orange" that convinced you that the above mentioned is undeniably occurring?

Please be specific, and provide page numbers for any material that you might refer me to.

I guess you didn't read my past comments or you didn't understand them.

Let me refresh your memory

Unlike most of the debunker crowd here, I have not come to any final conclusions. I don't think there is enough evidence to make a final conclusion. However, I do feel that the evidence leans in favor of a covert test program for studying geoengineering techniques. But, I am reserving myself from making any absolute statements or conclusions. I think it would suit us all better in the pursuit of denying ignorance if the debunkers did the same. IMHO

What about this above statement I made makes you derive the above question you asked me?

If you want the best evidence I can provide quickly at this moment that I agree with the most.

I'm not basing my opinion on that 1 paper alone. I have at least 20 other PDF files of similar length. If you would like to read them all I can post them for you. Also at least 20 hours worth of valuable video documentary footage you. Then all of the IPCC, UN, CFR, USGCRP , GAO, NASA, NOAA and many other agency reports, articles and studies.

Like I said before I have been researching this for about 2 years for a few hours a day. Don't expect me to sum up everything in a day. You need to go do your own research. I don't mind supplying info or documents I have. But please don't make me waste my time if you're not really interested and have already closed your mind or it was never open in the first place.

Your attitude and opinions clearly demonstrate that you have no real interest in being objective here. You are here to back scratch and pander to the skeptics and debunker mind game. Which I do not appreciate in the least.

This webpage that was posted by "Alchemist7" has some good info on theories I agree with.

Aerosol Discussion

This next document is a cost analysis study done by Canada

Geoengineering Cost Analysis

See ya, Rock on

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I apologize. I had the impression you were familiar with the document. You can find the section I quoted on page 53 of it.

I am familiar with the document and I already answered your question without needing the page number.

In the future though it would be helpful if you would provide the page number of any quotes you wish to discuss for the benefit of those who read this thread later on or for those who are reading it now.

To suggest that I should have every paragraph of a 300 page document memorized and indexed is ridiculous. Your sarcastic and facetious behavior is rude and despicable. Grow up Phage.

Already asked and answered

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No.
You did not answer the one question I asked and you did not comment on the absurdity of the rest of it. The "Case Orange" document is nothing but a vague attempt to sound authoritative. It presents no evidence of "chemtrails" (or the ability of HAARP to influence weather).

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

I Reckon this is the source of your concern:

The barium and calcium salts are produced by direct neutralization of the dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid.

OUR Source
Don't you remember basic chemistry from high school?:
Acids are neutralized by combining them with a base. If you did that you would no longer have dinonylnaphthalene sulfonic acid to add to your "Stadis-450", would you?

As for as the rest of your concern, it's based on what is only a feasability statement addressing a possibility, NOT an actuality.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

YES I DID ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

The "Case Orange" document is nothing but a vague attempt to sound authoritative. It presents no evidence of "chemtrails" (or the ability of HAARP to influence weather).

AND THIS IS NOT A QUESTION IT"S A STATEMENT OF YOUR OPINION.

You're obviously getting senile in your old age. I figured you'd know the difference between a question and a statement by now. Clearly you're not nearly as smart as you think you are. Over inflated ego's like yourself need a reality check.

EARTH TO PHAGE, THIRD ROCK CALLED AND THEY WANT THEIR AVATAR BACK.

you did not comment on the absurdity of the rest of it.

You didn't ask me to comment on absurdity and I find nothing absurd about it. The only absurdity I see is coming from you and your motley crew of wanna be experts pilots, mechanics, scientists, weathermen and now high school chemistry teachers.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join