It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

I have not come to any final conclusions.

I didn't ask for "any final conclusions", but I'll put it another way:
Did those three sources support the "chemtrail/intentional weather modification" argument or not? If so, kindly explain how.

After all, you found those through your own research, and I'd just like to now what you may have learned.

I'm especially interested in how you arrived at:

However, I do feel that the evidence leans in favor of a covert test program for studying geoengineering techniques.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

When I provided those websites it was in direct response to a comment made by PB.

Specifically his comment below

No, contrails are not "changing the weather".

I was not referring to those websites in support of chemtrail theory. So I don't see the connection you're trying to make.

If you are limiting me to just those websites to provide evidence why I feel the way I do. I would like a few days to prepare a proper answer for you. I would need to review all the info again. Organize it and then formulate a theory based on just what was available on those sites.

But of course I am not just basing my opinion on those 3 sites. I could answer your question a lot quicker if I was able to use all the information I have available to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I am not what you would call an "extremist".

I do not agree with some of the more outlandish theories like population control.

If you want the best evidence I can provide quickly at this moment that I agree with the most.

BELFORT GROUP - CASE ORANGE REPORT

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yes....nice. And all of them are perfectly normal and ordinary contrails.

Haha, alright Bird. What's normal & ordinary about them?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

"Case Orange" is nonsense - the only factual conclusion there is that the NATO fleet of AWACs aircraft needs re-engining.

See Case Orange debunked - basically they regurgitate much of the usual chemtrail non-evidence, stir in a few fact that are not indispute (eg Geo-engineering study is underway) decide that it is enough to prove their case against their own criteria.

They then try to present this as a scientifically valid paper - however no-one actually puts their name to it, and it has NOT undergone peer review - so straight away you know they're putting up brave sierra.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'm not that familiar with Case Orange although I heard the name in passing. What's interesting is there's a link between that report and the Florida Skywatch group! Interesting.
Thanks 3rd

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Utterly unbelievable. To everything that's posted....it's attacked with 'debunked' or 'delusion'

So millions of highly intelligent and educated people are simply wasting their time investigating, writing and making documentaries about something that's not there.

Wow.

I am embarrassed to belong to this forum at times.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I disagree with your assessment of the Case Orange Report.

If anything in it is a rehash or regurgitation, it's the parts that are almost identical to any of the IPCC report about contrail science and it's effects on climate change.

IPCC AVIATION AND THE GLOBAL ATMOSPHERE

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

So millions of highly intelligent and educated people are simply wasting their time investigating, writing and making documentaries about something that's not there.

H.A., you wouldn't happen to have a list (or a link) of those millions of highly intelligent and educated people, now would you? Or is that another misinterpretation like your OP?

Wow.

I am embarrassed to belong to this forum at times.

The forum isn't the problem.

P.S. I would even add that this forum likes you. 66 Flags and counting.

edit on 26-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's maddening just watching this even though it took place months ago. Why isn't this entire planet in a rage over this? That alone is upsetting.

You MUST learn to skip over certain posts and people here on these forums. Because regardless whether this is chemtrail, contrail or a toxic cocktail it has GOT TO STOP.

Look at our skies!!!! Just look at them!
Please pay attention and put down your hand-held devices for a few minutes each day to just go outside and look up!

Then please post your experiences.

Chemtrail Massacre The Movie 2011.
Justice and Freedom Productions.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Did you bother to go read the thread and see all the stuff that is bogus??

from "main stream science" along the lines of - but as far as I can tell it is solely to provide a smokescreen of "legitimacy" to their actual methodology and conclusions.

Mixing science with fantasy does not make the fantasy real - and their conclusions are all totally reliant upon the fantasy element.

Except NATO AWACS a/c needing new engines.

Hence the conclusions that use both science and fantasy remain fantasy.

And they knew this - which is why they did not submit the paper for any peer review, and did not put their names to it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You or your link claiming it's bogus does NOT make it bogus.

Why don't you be specific and I can respond.

Otherwise you're just displaying typical sceptic/debunker behavior and making bogus claims of your own.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here's another MSM video showing both sides of this debate.

It's from a show called "The Best Evidence"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The claims that is is bogus are backed up with evidence.

Feel free to critique the evidence - debunkers are not afraid of having evidence examined - you might find that a change from where you sit.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I absolutely know there are millions of intelligent people who are aware of this phenomena and are actively seeking answers.

Howeva'.....on the flip-side; there seems to be millions, much like yourself, who should be rendered brain-dead.
Here, take a look-see:
(Gotta love the dude @ 1.51 "I think we should see the Sun but I'm not sure if it's late enough in the year" That's how I picture all those who deny this)

How Many People Know About Chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Thank you for providing this = A synopsis of what Discovery Channel which found that there is no evidence chemtrails exist:

Interviewed are atmospheric scientists who say that there is no scientific evidence available to make such conclusions. The Discovery Channel team traveled to Kettering University in Flint, Michigan, where they commissioned a scientific test of a random jet fuel sample from the local airport. Though a limited test using only one random sample of commercial jet fuel, it doesn't show anything abnormal about its chemical composition.

So nothing - nothing in the fuel, no scientific evidence to support claims of chemtrails

Discovery Channel's conclusions is that though there is no proven scientific evidence yet that contrails of civilian or military airplanes contain experimental additives and chemicals, they discover that the US military has the technology available to manipulate the weather using these means if they wish to do so through a secret program, as they did in Vietnam during the Vietnam war through a project called "Operation Popeye."

That is, the military has the ability to perform cloud seeding - which is what Operation Popeye was.

So are you claiming that all these trails in the sky are the military cloud seeding? Someone else cloud seeing? Not actually cloud seeding at all??

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'm not interested in hearing anyone, especially those pushing an agenda, discuss a report that I can't analyse for myself. Do you have a link to the "Case Orange" report?

Concerning the 3 sources I was speaking of previously, I found information in those that "chemtrailers" almost always tend to deny. I feel you saw it too, and aren't willing to discuss it. Instead you seem to prefer to select inserts that support your argument, and ignore the rest of the document. That is not research! That is called "confirmation bias", and it seems to be very prevalent among those that support your side of the argument.

From those on my side of the isle, I have no doubt that most of us are in agreement that numerous chemicals, bio-warfare agents, and etc. have been sprayed from aircraft. Some of those chemicals have been used for weather modification. That is not the argument.

The argument is mostly about the "trails" that we see everyday over our heads, and whether or not commercial airliners are spraying chemicals for nefarious purposes. I have never seen ANY legitimate evidence to convince me that this argument is true. All I have seen is an over abundance of speculation that quickly erodes when logic is introduced.

I invited you to discuss this with me, and all you want to do is provide opinions that back yours, so forget it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

"Case Orange" is nonsense - the only factual conclusion there is that the NATO fleet of AWACs aircraft needs re-engining.

See Case Orange debunked - basically they regurgitate much of the usual chemtrail non-evidence, stir in a few fact that are not indispute (eg Geo-engineering study is underway) decide that it is enough to prove their case against their own criteria.

They then try to present this as a scientifically valid paper - however no-one actually puts their name to it, and it has NOT undergone peer review - so straight away you know they're putting up brave sierra.

I reviewed your link.

I found nothing that debunk the case orange report.

Just another conversation with biased opinions and the same old typical psuedo debunkery that is found in every chemtrail thread.

Absolutely no scientific evidence that debunks anything.

All assumptions and speculation about the authors and absolutely zero evidence that debunks anything.

Thanks for wasting my time. If I wanted to read more junk debunkery I could have read any of the numerous bogus threads you have created on this topic right here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the "Case Orange" report?

The link to the full report is right there in my post.

In between the two videos.

You can also find a searchable short version at saive.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I absolutely know there are millions of intelligent people who are aware of this phenomena and are actively seeking answers.

You...know...

You see H.A, this is why I normally avoid chemtrail threads. Cause you can't have an intelligent debate. The chemtrail believers have SQUAT for proof. But they know. They know they (whoever the hell "They" is) spray all day long, worldwide. They know "they" want to make us sick and they know "they" want to depopulate. They know that there is proof but can't supply anything to back up the claim.

They...just...know...

That, my friend, isn't Denying Ignorance but Promoting it.

Howeva'.....on the flip-side; there seems to be millions, much like yourself, who should be rendered brain-dead.

My brain is fine, thank you.

And that video that shows people noticing a blue sky with clouds represents the millions, much like myself?

Misrepresentation is something you obviously don't understand. If there is proof of anything in this thread, it is that fact.

Want me to go over point by point to show you?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join