It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

I suggest YOU learn some science.

Here.....this website is a start.

Enjoy....and PAY attention....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

You attack PB for saying that contrails do not change the weather - and then quote sections of reports that say that all aircraft emissions MAY BE changing the weather.

however PB wasn't talking about all emissions - he was talking about contrails - and contrails are not even all the water vapour - they are only the water vapour that is visible when atmospheric conditions are conducive to that being the case.

Contrails are a very small part of aircraft emissions, and whether they affect weather by making more cirrus cloud is, AFAIK, at best still under research.

That ALL aircraft emissions, visible or not, water or not, have an effect on weather, just like other fossil fuel combustion, is not under debate at all IMO.

Except by climate warming skeptics - and at least you are obviously not one of those!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I suggest YOU learn some history.
There is more to history than what is in your government book, son.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh, dear.....

The FACT of airplanes making contrails.....which are, after all, nothing but CIRRUS clouds???

This is is well known.

PLEASE stop with the ridiculous arguments!!! Citing silly websites.... STOP IT!! Please.

It is nonsense.

The ACTUAL "impact" of jet contrails is MINIMAL. over the entire Earth's surface!

Here....LOOK at this:

The WHOLE planet, over 24 hours.

About (or more) of the Earth is Ocean.....around 75% is OCEAN!!! Airliner travel over that part of the 'Globe' is minimal....

Just use some reason, please!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

PLEASE stop with the ridiculous arguments!!! Citing silly websites.... STOP IT!! Please.

Oh dear, I cited NASA's website and the IPCC report on aviation and it's effects on climate change and you have the nerve to call them silly websites.

Open your eyes and actually read what I posted before you go into your "deny everything and hope it goes away mode".

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Oh, dear, aren't the chemtrail debunkers working overtime.
Damn federal spending is out of control.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Where can I get on this putative federal payroll, and how much can I get? you seem to know all about ti so I hope you can help me.

I tend to think of increased posting here as a sign of the coffers of the hoaxers are getting a bit thin so they sent their apostles out to scare up some more faithful to rip off by being dishonest and ignorant.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mods encourage me to talk/type about videos I post but in a rare moment, I am literally at a loss for words.
What can I say?

No....the question becomes: what excuse will I hear?
CGI? Military practice? Optical Illusion? Nothing abnormal?

Go ahead all the pseudo scientists here who stalk my thread.
I'm primed. I can't wait to hear what this is .....OTHER than what it is.
Ready? In 3, 2, 1..................GO!

Chemtrails - Total Proof As 8 Planes Fly Together

Feb 21, 2012

If you want to know more, Google Search Chemtrails.
You can also view the great documentary, "What In The World Are They Spraying?"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I would like to know what is the evidence that commercial planes "never fly together like this", when clearly they do - a look at Flight Radar or Flight Aware on a busy day shows it.

Where and when (as in time of day & time zone) is this (I can't view YT), so I can look it up.

How is it proof that the trails are chemtrails? I notice they fade visibly in the time of the video - which is less than 1 minute - I though chemtrails weer supposed to last a longer time than that??

You can also view the great documentary, "What In The World Are They Spraying?"

You have been here a while and know that WITWATS is full of lies and errors - posting false information is against the T&C, so it seem to me that you are deliberately trolling and breaching the T&C - why?
edit on 26-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Oh dear, I cited NASA's website and the IPCC report on aviation and it's effects on climate change and you have the nerve to call them silly websites.

WHICH HAVE NOTHING to do with this thread's OP!

Try to focus, mK??

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

WHICH HAVE NOTHING to do with this thread's OP!

Try to focus, mK??

My post was a response to your statement.

It's not my fault that YOU directed the conversation off the topic of the OP.

YOU should stay on topic then OK.

One question... you said I quoted "silly websites". The website I quoted was NASA. So is it a silly website or not?

Don't ignore the question and change the subject this time OK.

Should I quote the many off topic posts you made in this thread?

Like this

What the heck does cartalk.com have to do with the OP?

Is that where you get your science info from?

You do realize the link you provided goes to cartalk.com don't you?

Or do you just post random links to distract from the OP and take everything off topic?

or this

Originally posted by ProudBird

Oh, dear.....

The FACT of airplanes making contrails.....which are, after all, nothing but CIRRUS clouds???

This is is well known.

It is nonsense.

The ACTUAL "impact" of jet contrails is MINIMAL. over the entire Earth's surface!

Here....LOOK at this:

The WHOLE planet, over 24 hours.

About (or more) of the Earth is Ocean.....around 75% is OCEAN!!! Airliner travel over that part of the 'Globe' is minimal....

Just use some reason, please!!!!

Please, what does all the BS you've posted have to do with the OP ? I sense much hypocrisy and ignorance in the force. [
edit on 26-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

try TO understand the science.

Period.

Done.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I would like to ask the person who gave PB a star for this post a question.

Did you even click the link?

cartalk.com ?

EPIC DEBUNKER FAIL

The video in the OP is from the mainstream media and "shocking" is a relative term. What might be shocking to some may not be shocking to others. They discuss Geoengineering and "chemtrails are believed to be connected to Geoengineering.

I am very curious what cartalk.com has to do chemtrails, Geoengineering, climate science or the video in the OP. Please explain why you provided a link to cartalk.com.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

try TO understand the science.

Period.

Done.

Oh I DO understand it.

I even looked at the link you provided.

But it took me to cartalk.com

What was all that talk about silly websites?

So please explain the science that cartalk.com offers on this subject of climate change, geoengineering or chemtrails.
edit on 26-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Considering you find those 3 suorces to be valid concerning aircraft emissions:
I'd be interested in hearing your conclusions regarding "chemtrails", and intentional weather modification, based on the same material.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The guys at "Car Talk" know more science than the average person, here on ATS know about so-called "chemtrails"...

Period.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Unlike most of the debunker crowd here, I have not come to any final conclusions.

I don't think there is enough evidence to make a final conclusion.

However, I do feel that the evidence leans in favor of a covert test program for studying geoengineering techniques.

But, I am reserving myself from making any absolute statements or conclusions.

I think it would suit us all better in the pursuit of denying ignorance if the debunkers did the same. IMHO

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by Human_Alien

The have certainly been spraying far more frequently in Texas lately. I mean, every day.
The cold front that came through just pushed this crap around.
There is no way that people would defend this day in and day out just to "deny ignorance". They are the best evidence that there is indeed a coverup being orchestrated.

If that's "the best evidence that there is indeed a coverup being orchestrated", you had better just hang it up now, because it only shows how gullible you are.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The guys at "Car Talk" know more science than the average person, here on ATS know about so-called "chemtrails"...

Period.

So you intentionally linked to that site?

The link you provided only goes to the homepage. So what is it exactly we were supposed to look at ?

Or we were supposed to just randomly read the entire site searching for something relevant to this topic?

PLEASE BE SPECIFIC

what were we supposed to look at on that "silly website"? At least provide a quote for us OK

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

They give each other stars to bolster their attack er, I mean....stance. Doesn't matter the content of the post..... as long as they're on the same side that's all that matters. Mob mentality featuring a group of lemmings. Priceless.

Thank you for sharing and adding to this very real unknown frustrating and in-our-face situation.

It seems even when MSM admits they're modifying the weather, here on these forums the lemmings still insist they are merely contrails. So you can clearly see their MO.

It's not about denying ignorance. It's about peddling disinformation! Because I cannot accept that people who are articulate enough to post legible sentences are that moronically ill-equipped to not acknowledge what's already been admitted. Unless this is a live-version of some Twilight Zone episode??? That could be......huh?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join