It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by miniatus

Then every day for the past 2-months, without a day missed, is contrail weather.

And I just love these planes that appear to be launched from the middle of the Atlantic that shoot straight up, leaving a thick persistent 'con' trail as far as the eye can see, which lasts for hours and covers the entire county if not, east coast of Florida.

Case solved. Thank you!

There you go yet again with the ignorance. Air planes that 'shoot straight up'. Are you confusing perspective? It appears so. Is this what you are seeing in the following video? Is the plane 'shooting up' or is it perspective? If you can't even work out basic perspective from a contrail then you are seriously lost in a world of confusion.

These planes that you see shooting straight up . Have you ever considered what they would look like from someone else's perspective say 20-30 miles of you?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sorry, but that post just demonstrates your utter paranoia. Seriously 'gooberment shills'. People disagreeing with your observations are actually in the pay of the government? You'll be telling me next that black helicopters are following you since you obviously have the 'gooberment shills' all worked up and sent to disrupt your 'good work'.

Seriously when is it all going to unravel? When do you think these 'evil spraying pilots' are going to be brought to justice? Will you still be pointing at the sky and making your observations in 20-30 years time? Will the penny have dropped by then? It is quite clear that you need this bogey-man in your life. You obviously need that in order to justify your medical issues. I feel genuinely sorry for you that you have allowed this 'hoax' and general ignorance of aviation to make you a 'believer'. Follow the timeline. Was it all created and invented in recent years to stop the 'truth' coming out? Can you explain why people were noting persistent contrails some 70 plus years ago? Note the YT video of the man that can't 'buy it'. He is a prime example of the utter ignorance of aviation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay in posting these, got caught up having to work the past 2 days/nights. Anyways, here's Friday morning & afternoon:

There ya go, I've got quite a few more that I haven't had the chance to upload and resize yet, (as well as 2 or 3 videos showing the spraying in action) but this should be more than ample for now to get the "debunkers" all riled up. I look forward to hearing all the perfectly logical explanations!!

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
I think people have blown this Chemtrail crap out of the water, Maybe they did experiment by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to experiment with the effects on weather and other things, But they are not doing this on a regular basis, and probably havent done it for a long time. I just dont see them loading up planes with chemicals and spraying them over populated areas, and the Pilots and other crew who Supposedly put the Chemicals into the plane have never come forth to say they did, Do you think a pilot would want to spray his family and relatives, and freinds, NO of course not, Until a pilot or someone who has done this comes out and says they have, then there is No evidence to say they are spraying. Sorry to be so Blunt

HumanAlien
"Why yes I do believe pilots are willing to spray their families. It's for the betterment of future generations and the longevity of planet Earth. And as long as they get a pay check, everything is copacetic.

You convince a thousand people (pilots) to perform an experiment to help an impending problem and ......keep a secret, they'd be willing to perform their duty.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Who the hell was responsible in spraying Agent Orange? Someone was doing that. And that was deadly!!!!

Besides, it's not 'chemicals' according to them. They're mirrors. And mirrors are our friend."

First off: Agent Orange, was sprayed during the vietnam war, to destroy the foliage, and make it easier to see the Viet-Cong. Only years later did the public become aware of the full effects of Agent orange, very nasty stuff indeed. but at the time the pilots were just following orders and thought they were helping the War cause.

Second: What is this impending problem you keep talking about,??? So far there is no evidence that they are even spraying, and no evidence as to why and what for, to cool down the planet?

I can sorta understand your side of the Chem-trail Arguement, but seriously, no evidence to back up your statements.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

The impending problem that's being TALKED about anyway in MSM is global warming (watch the OP video) and a little bit about Earth's magnetic pole movement.

From my experience or..... observation I should say, the Sun appears to be getting brighter and brighter almost to the point of being welding-white.

And if this global warming is not true (which I think it is and it's happening in our entire solar system) then it seems to be a very convenient excuse to give for things that simply defy explanation. We hardly hear them blame anything on the magnetic pole shift though. Interesting.

But for example, the massive animal die-offs recently. When there's no fireworks or fermented berries to blame, seems the weather takes the onus. Usually the 'warming of the oceans' is often heard. Of course that only applies to the beached mammals and ocean life...and not the fallen birds.

Back to the topic:
There is no doubt in my mind that the planes I see on a regular basis are leaving behind trails that eventually hazes over perfectly blue skies in a matter of an hour or so. I know. I see it. I study it. I watch it. I time it. I live under it.

You see, I look forward to this time of year in south Florida. It's the ONLY nice weather we get where humidity is low and the Sun gets higher. And now, that seems to be a fading memory.

It's not just me. There are many chemtrail blogs springing up in Florida. We all can't be going insane or being misguided all at the same time. It doesn't work that way. And try as they will...people who stalk my threads in an attempt to derail the topic are purely entertainment and circus clowns.

And just for the record, I do not nor will I assume these are chemicals. I only refer to them as aerosol spraying.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Calling them aerosol spraying is inaccurate, since ANY particle suspended in the air is an aerosol...

Now, Florida, I just took this screen grab literally 3 minutes ago...

That's a lot of planes, no wonder you see contrails daily!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I will answer this one question of yours because it'll be of interest to some.

I see planes (or possibly test missiles) or a combination thereof, being launched from the Atlantic ocean (I'm assuming. Unless maybe Bermuda?) and travel nearly vertically. These travel in the utmost atmosphere it seems. They're a mere dot in the sky within minutes.

They often if not always leave a plume of thick white aftermath that never dissipates from when I start watching. It simply moves with the wind.
This is a common occurrence. I live one block from the Intracoastal. One bridge from the ocean.
I know my surroundings and quite aware of my environment. I also have an IQ larger than my shoe size.

These planes/missile coming from the east and shooting upward are among the other planes which I see almost on a daily basis. So it seems there are at least two different types of air assaults going on. Criss-crossing planes and.....upward ones. Pardon my lack of proper verbiage.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes....

However, I recognize the source you used.....it is FlightRadar24, correct? This means that the flights displayed actually represent only a portion of the total.

Because, FlightRadar24 does not display ALL airplanes....due to the limitations in its own system:

Flightradar24 shows live airplane traffic from different parts around the world. The technique to receive flight information from aircraft is called ADS-B. That means the Flightradar24 can only show information about aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. Today about 60% (about 30% in USA and about 70% in Europe) of the passenger aircraft and only a small amount of military and private aircraft have an ADS-B transponder.

The better source for the USA is FlightAware.

They use the the FAA's computers, ATC information from them, and the Flight Plan info for all the flights filed IFR (Instrument Flight Rules).

edit on Sun 26 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I used that radar alot. Believe me I do.

First off, today is Sunday. A very busy traveling day. So I'm not surprised.

In all due respect Chad (because I like you the most out of those I don't) I KNOW the difference between descending, ascending and cruising planes.
I've gotten so versed in this that I can almost tell which planes took off from Miami or Fort Lauderdale by now. I've gotten VERY familiar with flight paths. This unfortunately has become a pastime of mine....for lack of a better word.

These are NOT them. Not sure what else to say. In fact, there's nothing more to say.

You guys can keep trying to poison the well but....I'm drinking bottled water!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

Yes....nice.

And all of them are perfectly normal and ordinary contrails.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Calling them aerosol spraying is inaccurate, since ANY particle suspended in the air is an aerosol...

That's why I'm conscientious to refer to said-spraying as aerosol. You're validating what I'm saying

Then the contrails are changing the weather and something needs to be done about the situation.

If cars were making the ground sink, to the point where they were changing the topography of the planet, I think the government would demand a better engineered automobile that would cause less damage.
I demand Boeing and friends to make better engines or exhaust systems.

See? I'm reasonable.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

???

I see planes (or possibly test missiles) or a combination thereof, being launched from the Atlantic ocean (I'm assuming. Unless maybe Bermuda?) and travel nearly vertically. These travel in the utmost atmosphere it seems. They're a mere dot in the sky within minutes.

"....launched from the Atlantic ocean...."???

Oh, come on!!!

Sorry but.....rational thinking has left the building......

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

No, contrails are not "changing the weather".

If anything, they are harbingers of upcoming perfectly NATURAL weather changes.....the same way that weather has changed naturally for billions of years.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Sorry but.....rational thinking has left the building......

I read the OP. Question:

Was rational thinking there to start with?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Chemtrails are a part of the weather modification program and amp up their HAARP, so I would say, yes they are not only changing the world, but a weapon of mass destruction to earth and her creatures. The dark side has to be taken out, and we have to allowing pyramid power structures to run earth to the ground.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are NO SUCH thing as "chemtrails", and HAARP only affects the IONOSPHERE......please study and learn the actual science, and do not be influenced by the crap "Pseudo-Science" that abounds on the Internet.....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Chemtrails are a part of the weather modification program and amp up their HAARP, so I would say, yes they are not only changing the world, but a weapon of mass destruction to earth and her creatures. The dark side has to be taken out, and we have to allowing pyramid power structures to run earth to the ground.

Pssst. The ones who are aware of this phenomenon, far out-number those who refuse to acknowledge it (for whatever reason or emotional condition they have)

It is beyond verbal or written bickering that some of these planes are creating long-lasting lingering elongated wispy cloud coverage which, effect the weather. That is a given. The controversy at that level, is history now.

The query is also long past the 'no they aren't' ---- 'yes they are' vigorous and relentless postulation (which is why my scroll key is worn out) here on these forums.

I take advantage of this popular venue to share information. Not debate on this matter. I'll answer polite questions when I can, but won't tussle with the forum bullies who roam these threads like a pack of feral dogs.

We are here, in the second month of the year 2012 posing the question: what are these aerosol air-clouds made of and why are they allowed to continue creating artificial conditions?

Simple.

Thanks Unity_99. Always a pleasure

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

WHAT a frickin' shame!!!!

Go try to learn some science.....PLEASE!!!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

No, contrails are not "changing the weather".

If anything, they are harbingers of upcoming perfectly NATURAL weather changes.....the same way that weather has changed naturally for billions of years.

What an ignorant statement this is. Please do some research and learn the actual science instead of the same old psuedo science you're always spouting on about here.

books.google.com...

This Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Special Report is the most comprehensive assessment available of the effects of aviation on the global atmosphere. The report considers all the gases and particles emitted by aircraft into the atmosphere and the role which they play in modifying the chemical properties of the atmosphere and initiating the formation of contrails. The report then considers how all this can modify the radiative properties of the atmosphere, leading to climate change, and can modify the ozone layer, leading to changes in ultraviolet radiation reaching the Earth.

www.wired.com...

Scientists have long suspected that airplane condensation trails -- the wispy, white tails found in the wake of high-flying jets -- form larger cloud banks that substantially alter the atmosphere's heat balance.
These jet-generated clouds, called contrails, may in turn play an important role in shaping our weather.
However, testing this proposition has been tricky. Scientists can't just ground all the planes across, say, North America and then study the before-and-after data.
But, for three days starting last Sept. 11, meteorological researchers were presented with just such an opportunity when the FAA grounded commercial flights nationwide for three days following the terrorist air attacks.
And now it has emerged that the American climate was indeed noticeably different during those three days without air travel.
A team of climatologists presented their work Tuesday, showing that temperatures in the United States fluctuated by 1.2 degrees Celsius more when airplanes were grounded than when normal flight patterns prevailed. That is, planes in the sky dampen the variability between day and nighttime temperatures. More air travel, the researchers suggest, brings less meteorological difference between noon and midnight.

www.nasa.gov...

There are several types of aircraft emissions. Each type has an effect on the environment. If the aircraft industry continues to grow as predicted, reducing these emissions is critical. NASA scientists and engineers are working to reduce aircraft emissions, but the problem is complex.

In order to understand what is being done, we first have to understand some basic concepts. A jet engine is an internal combustion engine, just like an automobile engine is. In a jet engine, the fuel and an oxidizer combust (or burn) and the products of that combustion are exhausted through a narrow opening at high speed. Modern jet engine fuel is primarily kerosene, the same fuel used to heat homes in portions of the U.S. Kerosene, a flammable hydrocarbon oil, is a fossil fuel. Burning fossil fuels primarily produces carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapor (H2O). Other major emissions are nitric oxide (NO) and nitrogen oxide (NO2), which together are called NOx, sulfur oxides (SO2), and soot.

While atmospheric scientists are still learning about how aircraft engine emissions affect us and our world, researchers at Glenn are leading the efforts to reduce them at their source.

So, who should we believe? You, a guy who sits on the internet denying proven facts daily. Or scientists and climatologists from NASA and the IPCC who say that contrails do change the weather?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The have certainly been spraying far more frequently in Texas lately. I mean, every day.
The cold front that came through just pushed this crap around.
There is no way that people would defend this day in and day out just to "deny ignorance". They are the best evidence that there is indeed a coverup being orchestrated.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join