It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Sorry, but yes......despite any of his valid accomplishements, G. Edward Griffin is not credible on this topic.

(AND, he has nothing to do with the thread OP, btw).

In any case, simply go to "AskAboveSecret.com" and type in 'g edward griffin" to bring up a plethora of threads on ATS about him.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Arizona Senator Karen Johnson

www.karenforus.com...

Senator Johnson addresses chemtrail/geoengineering progams

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Do you think they'll put her and G. Edward Griffin in the same padded cell or is that against regulations?
/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So even if this is just fuel and water, if I camped out at a gas station for a year, I'm sure my body would react to that too.

If you would indulge a little mathematics, and common sense......just contemplate these figures:

Originally posted by ProudBird

Since this thread is (tangentially) discussing the so-called "chemtrails".....I think this next bit is VERY interesting. It discusses the hypothetical of jettisoning jet fuel....kerosene.....which, BTW, is pumped out at a pretty fast rate. On the Boeing 767, if all pumps are working (normal electrical power to all pumps) and both "dump" valves open, the rate is about 2,500 pounds per minute (there are cute little "calculations" we can use in our heads, to estimate the time needed, depending on the amount of weight we have to eliminate).

Anyway, @2,500 ppm, that is about 373 gallons per minute.

I say that for those who believe in "chemtrails"....just so they can think about it!

The wake turbulence behind the aircraft makes most of the fuel released through the nozzles vaporise into a fine mist, which remains in the atmosphere until being broken down by the sun's energy into carbon dioxide and water. Only a minimal amount of the dumped kerosene actually reaches the ground. If a fuel dump is made at the minimum altitude of 1,500 m, given a ground temperature of 15°C and assuming that the air is still, then it is calculated that 8% of the total fuel dumped will reach the ground. Assuming the aircraft was flying at the minimum speed of 500 km/h, this results in the ground being affected by 0.02g per square meter, which is the equivalent of a spirit glassful of kerosene spread over an area of 1,000 m2.

The above assumes total stillness of the air, which is in fact highly unlikely. Even the slightest air movements, which automatically stir the air up, make fuel evaporate almost entirely before it can reach the ground. This explains why even the most sensitive monitoring equipment has not yet succeeded in discovering kerosene-related impurities in plant and soil samples taken after a fuel dump.

And people think that airplanes are "spraying" them!!

Here's the source...sorry, it's in German. Google will happily 'translate'.....

Look up ^ ^ ^ @ that. So, say around 300 gallons per minute of "something" being expelled, by a high-altitude airplane. THINK about those numbers, and do the math.

Here is what this (fuel jettisoning) at that rate of +300 gpm looks like:

A clearer video, another type of jet:

(There ar many other examples on YT)

Now....THOSE ( ^ ^ ^ ) look nothing like what are called "chemtrails", do they? Yet, we know the rate of that flow is pretty incredible.

DO the math, people!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Do you think they'll put her and G. Edward Griffin in the same padded cell or is that against regulations?
/sarcasm

No but I'm pretty sure they're trying to dig up some dirt on them like....they inhaled back in college or somethin', li

We just have to keep plugging and chuggin' along and bring this to the forefront as much as possible and in the interim ignore the idiots.
(My scroll key is getting so worn out but its worth the erosion though
)

Thank you so much for contributing to this very important and potentially dangerous matter

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sorry....that video? It is Michael J. Murphy introducing the Sen. Karen Johnson.

Murphy is part of that silly "WITWATS" film.....and, as a guest about a year or so ago on "ATS Live" was a complete ass.

Perhaps you may wish to find an archived copy of that show, when Murphy was invited on? Neforemore or any other Mod may help you find the exact date.....as I recall, it was the winter of 2010/2011....maybe December 2010?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura - Chemtrails

www.youtube.com...
edit on Sat Feb 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

removed
edit on 25-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I recently added three videos from political figures regarding the subject of chemical contrails.

If a former senator, a former governor and a former FBI agent (who by his very title, held a degree of intelligence) isn't enough to put the argument of whether or not there's an issue here then, not sure what else is needed.

The argument should be, what is in these trails opposed to whether or not they exist.
We really should unite as a group instead of fighting sub-groups.

I know it's hard to accept this. Hey, for all we know this might just be something for the betterment of mankind and they want to remain humble heroes.
But to keep squabbling about whether or not these are perfectly normal or not is history.
We're so much past that stage of the debate.

Once again, if we're all nuts then you have to wonder who they qualify to run your country because, by mere association, they're nuts too.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
When my sinus infections started, before I got diagnosed, I would self-medicate trying to relieve the discomfort. So I'd go into Walgreens and buy Sudafed. I couldn't help but notice, I had to identify myself by presenting my driver's license then, signing something I never bothered reading.

Yes, I realize the given reason for this is due to the rampart making of Meth in the backwoods in Kentucky by a bunch of woodchucks. I get it. However, I don't buy it.

They help illegal heroine addicts by giving them synthetic methadone so they don't have withdrawals (which I NEVER understood) so why would they care about Meth users? It makes no sense. Except to consider this is a way for them to track people who are coming down with sinus ailments.
What better way, under the guise of something else (meth makers) to get a daily demographic of where the aerosol spraying is working the best?

I might be wrong but I rather be wrong then blindsided later on.

A few things before I take permanent leave from this thread:

I was keeping up with this because I was under the impression Bassistant was going to post some pictures and videos from his personal account with contrails/"chemtrails". Last night came and went with no documentaion so my interest level fell drastically. I do hope you will crack this case and someday present some "shocking" information regarding scientific proof that chemtrails exist so you can actually help us all understand the situation better. Once again, making a few phone calls will at least boost your frame of research, as you have apparently decided that South Florida is the best/safest place for you to live (even though you believe South Florida is being sprayed daily).

At Walgreens, you signed a waiver you "never bothered reading" in order to purchase Sudafed. Sudafed contains a decongestant- the part that makes people feel jittery. Zyrtec (I spelled it wrong in a previous post to you) does not, which is why I suggested it to you- because I had sinus problems in the past but I don't like feeling jittery, works like a charm.

Methamphetamines (street meth) are made by "woodchucks" all over the country, not just in Kentucky. Methadone (a government run program that I sorely disagree with) is not the same. Methamphetamines used to be made with lots of over-the-counter decongestants (Sudafed), which is why you had to sign a waiver to get it, to prove that you are at least 18 years old because for some reason our government thinks when we turn 18 we magically become responsible decision makers, and responsible decision makers don't make meth. Methadone is legal, methamphetamines are not, which is why they care. These two "meth's" are very different in composition and legality.

"What better way... [waiver]...to get a daily demographic..." Really? The answer: Google. Google is a much better way and much more efficient, to get any demographic. I can safely assume that since you "never bothered reading" a 1 page waiver at Walgreens before signing it, that you probably did not explore Google's new privacy policy. They actually use the flu as their example of how they use the information we (the entire world) put in the search bar to determine demographics. It would be well worth your time to start reading policies and waivers before you click "ok" or sign anything. Because right now you are admittedly going along with whatever the government hands you, then spreading your opinion to a bunch of people who actually READ things.

I hope you get the CAUSE of your sinus infections figured out because they are quite painful. Feel free to try Zyrtec- you don't have to sign anything to purchase it.

"Woodchucks" stopped using Sudafed to make meth BECAUSE of the instillation of waivers to purchase it. Do some research and find out if the contrails YOU see contain chemicals, thus making them "chemtrails"... it could very well be true?? If it is, maybe the government woodchucks who devised said "chemtrail" program will back down. Sneaky people (meth makers and politicians alike) shy away from their activities once people start catching on. DO something about it!

And, to solve your "I didn't make up the title OR the video" problem... next time you decide to share a video, maybe title the thread something else, like "I have no idea if this source is valid, but I found a neat video I want to share".

It would be fruitless to respond to this post because I'm done with this thread, but thanks for the entertainment.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
tldr

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura??

('Nuf said").....

Another joker.

WoW!

OP.....can you PLEASE, PLEASE stop distracting, and get back to addressing:

"Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM"??

Please? Now?
ETA....specifically, about the video in your OP (Opening Post).....as the 'OP' it is your responsibility to account for what you present, as an ATS 'thread'.....or, do you not take that requirement to heart?
edit on Sat 25 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think you would be perfect to sit on the panel! You ardent stance regarding this debate combined with the passion you feel towards the topic in general makes your presence on the panel particularly important. Combine that with the research and observations you have made and I can't think of anyone on ATS I'd rather see sit on the panel than you!

If you want to think of yourself as a victim so be it but I strongly urge you to be the kind of victim that fights back!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by atomsapple

Pardon me for only getting two lines into your novel.

Sorry this didn't live up to your expectations. Maybe next time though?

Buh-bye now.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wow. I can't believe I got sucked back in to post just one more response.

You are again admitting that you only read two lines. What is the point of authoring a thread if you're not going to read the responses? (Please, don't answer that. Please.) This tells me a lot about you and I now know I won't be reading or engaging in anything authored by you in the future. Apparently you are here to spew tidbits of crap, and I won't learn anything from that.

I apologize for reading, thinking, and writing on this thread. Feel free to ignore me, my feelings will not be hurt.

Enjoy your day.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

I think you would be perfect to sit on the panel! You ardent stance regarding this debate combined with the passion you feel towards the topic in general makes your presence on the panel particularly important. Combine that with the research and observations you have made and I can't think of anyone on ATS I'd rather see sit on the panel than you!

If you want to think of yourself as a victim so be it but I strongly urge you to be the kind of victim that fights back!

I think a 'thank you' is in order here (I think) but really, I don't have the inside knowledge in aviation, climate or chemicals to argue against those who do and deny this.

Someone who is at least semi-knowledgeable in the basic fundamentals of these topics would be better suited I think.

I am passionate in this matter no doubt but what can I add? My sinus infection reports? (just kidding)

I don't purport to know what they're doing or why. All I know is it's not what I consider, normal. And if some hot-shot aviation scholar comes out and tells me about some new-fangled jet propulsion engine that is being used then.....how can I possibly debate that? Ya know?

I don't want to pretend to know what I don't. For I have enough on my plate just knowing what I think I know. Ya know? But thanks though

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I would hope that if the implementation of my idea comes to pass that you will be a full fledged participant in the process!

We are talking about a chance to vindicate yourself in front of not just ATS but the entire world! You can provide valuable insight into where to observe the airplanes thusly where to harvest the samples. Your undervaluing the contribution you can make to the panel.

BTW check out a Neti Pot to help with the sinus problems. Just be sure you use distilled water as there are a lot of amoebas in the FL water supply.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by atomsapple

In all due respect, I made this thread to share this information and to discuss the matter.
I am long past arguing about it with anyone anymore. And I'm certainly not going to justify the 'misleading' title to you. It's a moot issue and a pure waste of my time.

Your dissertation about how you don't like it is also, a waste of my time. This is not for entertain value (or lack thereof) or your approval rating.

This is a heated topic. In fact (not sure if this allowed or not but....) I was banned for this VERY topic last year. And so were others who now don new names and who are sniper-posting on this thread, trying to get me to respond. I just won't.

So, in summation....I believe with every SICK fiber of my Being.......aerosol spraying is daily activity. You nor anyone else will change my mind. I am stuck in neutral and not moving on this matter.

If this doesn't fulfill your ATS expectations, please see Springer. And I assure you, your absence will hardly be noticed let alone, missed.

Now please----- find the exit door and watch another topic now playing in a thread near you!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hey H_A, (I mean, Galileo incarnate, by your own admission)
Still trolling your own thread?

You still have not answered one of my posts which is just par for the course when you cannot answer direct questions but instead misdirect, obfuscate and just spew your typical frustration causing BS.

One of the posts you do not respond to, there are many more..

Just answer the question: where is the evidence of the contents and composition of the contrails that are killing us, bioengineering, and all of the other crap YOU spew?

That is all I ask. Where is the unfalsifiable, tested evidence for this crap you continue to fear monger to young people that are not knowledgeable enough to see through the crap you post?

Just answer that.
Tom

PS: here's another one for you Galileo...

Another unanswered post...

See you went offline just when I posted this last edit....still no answer. Imagine that!
edit on 25-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

I think a 'thank you' is in order here (I think) but really, I don't have the inside knowledge in aviation, climate or chemicals to argue against those who do and deny this.

Someone who is at least semi-knowledgeable in the basic fundamentals of these topics would be better suited I think.

I am passionate in this matter no doubt but what can I add? My sinus infection reports? (just kidding)

I don't purport to know what they're doing or why. All I know is it's not what I consider, normal. And if some hot-shot aviation scholar comes out and tells me about some new-fangled jet propulsion engine that is being used then.....how can I possibly debate that? Ya know?

I don't want to pretend to know what I don't. For I have enough on my plate just knowing what I think I know. Ya know? But thanks though

You just admitted you do not know what you are talking about!!!
Geez, just stop starting these bogus, unsupported by evidence threads....or you want (need) more FLAGS and STARS?

You are really a piece of work.
Tom

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join