It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Would you be willing to sit on the panel and contribute to the final settling of this debate?

Btw...if someone has a plane and shows a license I'd say its fairly reasonable to assume they are a pilot even if they are on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic:

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

Members are advised to post within the Terms and Conditions of Use

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

O.k. moderator. You are correct. This the thread title is what you listed. Now can you please tell me how you let this thread go on for so many pages WHEN THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD was off topic as compared to the thread title?

Can you please highlight the ON-TOPIC portion of this thread that is titled "Shocking Announcement about Chemtrails on MSM" so we may whittle down the 20 something pages that have NOTHING to do with the thread title (including the OP's post)?

Everyone here, stop posting in this thread I guess unless it directly pertains to the thread title, and since the thread title was ignored by the OP because there was no shocking announcement on any MSM about chemtrails this thread should have been closed from the get go, as no one could have posted on-topic due to the mistake of the OP.

ATS, we expect better moderation from you in the future, waiting 20 some odd pages to post a warning that should have been posted on the first page is unacceptable (unless of course your instructed to let stuff like this go on as far as possible to maintain clicks on this website...it is a business after all, but at least be honest with us)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

But can anybody tell me how these ice crystal "contrails" manage to stay aloft for hours on end, and stretch from horizon to horizon without...melting? Cause you know...ice has this crazy tendency to melt on you.

Since this thread is (ostensibly) about the myth and hoax of "chemtrails"....even if the assertion in the title is in error.....I think that this misconception is worth addressing.

You work for ATC in the USA, I presume? Local control, since you mentioned you work in a Tower. (Better view than from a dark, dingy TRACON or ARTCC, eh?)

As a Controller, surely you have a bit of meteorological training, yes? I know we pilots have to have it.....and for Controllers, back in the old days, they did too....has that requirement changed?? Back when the ATIS was recorded by a person, and not automated, controllers knew meteorological terms, and cloud type designations, etc. Not all airports have the AWOS or ASOS systems, even today.......so smaller airports still have to have a person record the ATIS every hour, and make "specials" when needed.

Now, to the quoted portion of your post: You asked ---

......how these ice crystal "contrails" manage to stay aloft for hours on end.....

Let me turn it around -- How do cirrus clouds manage to stay aloft for hours on end?

If you can answer my question, then you have found the answer to yours. Contrails are cirrus clouds.

Period.

Surprised that this wasn't realized, long ago.....

edit on Sat 25 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow. I've been gone since last night and all hell has broken loose.

The title is NOT made up. It's copied from the original title.
If you feel let down, I apologize. For others, this is a step in the right direction.

I just don't understand the mindset of those who don't agree with this issue or have a problem with the title.
Were you hoping for more (because you believe in this) or was it not enough for you to attack and get your teeth in?

This is insanity! And it appears very obvious that there's an insecurity of huge proportion going on within the contrail defender community or....a massive agenda to debunk at all cost. You look so desperate.

Bottom line:

We believe we're witnessing a covert global operation of aerosol spraying!

We don't CARE that you don't. Don't you get it by now? But it seems we're a thorn in your side though and we're left wondering why that is.
Do you care that some people believe in the Loch Ness monster too?

We simply feel sorry for you. So, in return, just feel sorry for us and move the line along........

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

I will gladly provide some of the evidence I have seen during the course of my research.

But I am not the one who claimed to have "PROOF".

I didn't ask you to provide evidence, or even proof.

I asked you to show some of YOUR RESEARCH. As in:

I've spent almost 2 years researching this topic.

I expected to see some of YOUR discoveries, some of YOUR interpretations, and some of YOUR conclusions regarding "chemtrails". Instead, you posted someone else's list of patents that seem to concern mostly weather modification.

Though I agree that the video in the opening post IS about proposals for climate control, the OP's topic is "Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM", your "evidence" is irrelevant, and completely off topic.

I find it quite laughable that we "skeptics", "shills", and "paid government disinfo agents" are most often the ones accused of trying to "muddy the waters", yet the OP did that at the very beginning. Now you are continuing with the process.

Another amusing aspect is that "chemtrail" supporters are so damn quick to start the name calling.

You are obviously just a troll here.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya

No doubt you feel that supports your arguement, but I contend that it only makes you look VERY childish.

Are you ready for it?:
Trolled, trolled, trolled your post,
Quickly down the drain.
Certainly, certainly, certainly, certainly,
You are just a pain.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 25-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Made a correction to my poem.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
They did not let any one know.
so WHEN it all goes bad and kills most of us off.
they can say "we did not do it!"

can you think what the world would do when they find out?
Ever one would Bomb america.
unless they handed over all of the goverment.
and they would hang them.
and No one would traid with them.
and shoot down US plaines.

May I respectfully ask, what are you talking about???

This is not just happening in the USA. It's world-wide. You probably know that, right?

And here's the hypocrisy. If what they're doing is for the betterment of our planet then where's the official recognition? Where's the acknowledgement? Where is the PUBLIC proposal that shows, all nations agreed to this? Where's the stamp of approval?

This is global blasphemy of epic proportions.

Even if this is non-nefarious in nature it's still an 'experiment' that can wipe this planet out. And they don't seem to care.

I say, turn up HAARP and CERN to full capacity...saturate the skies with aluminum, frack every nook and cranny on this planet and let's all sit back and eat popcorn!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

Would you be willing to sit on the panel and contribute to the final settling of this debate?

Btw...if someone has a plane and shows a license I'd say its fairly reasonable to assume they are a pilot even if they are on ATS.

I wouldn't qualify. I'm nothing but a victim.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Wow. I've been gone since last night and all hell has broken loose.

The title is ridiculous. It's copied from an utterly worthless video.
If you feel let down, you're not alone. For others, this is the chemmie Mein Kampf.

I just don't understand the mindset of those who insist on believing in this issue or DON'T have a problem with the title.

Were you hoping for more proof (because it doesn't exist) or was it low hanging fruit and too easy to attack and get your teeth in?

This is insanity! And it appears very obvious that there's an insecurity of huge proportion going on within the chemmie "we'll believe anything" community or....a massive agenda to remain ignorant at all cost. You look so desperate.

Bottom line:

We believe there's nothing covert or even borderline nefarious going on!

We get a kick out of the fact that you don't. Don't you get it by now? But it seems we're a thorn in your side though and we're left wondering why that is.

We also get a kick out of the fact that you believe in reptilians and Nibiru too.

We simply feel sorry for you. So, in return, just educate yourselves so we can finally help you tackle this exceedingly embarrassing "everything is a conspiracy" world view........

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Chemtrails and Depopulation – An Insider Speaks Out
Saturday, February 25th, 2012.

So you haven’t yet figured out the airborne conditioning-agent release program that is being operated by the government. I’ll give you some hints, but first I’ll give you a little information about myself. I’m a retired government scientist with an advanced degree in one of the health-related disciplines. I do not use my real name for fear of retaliation, either against me, or against members of my family. I always try to route my e-mail communications so that they appear to come from another source, usually from one somewhere within the government. Sometimes I use the internet resources of the public library – whatever it takes to hide my true identity and confuse those who don’t want the sort of information I possess to fall into the public’s hands.

continued:
www.zengardner.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Sorry you feel that way

Thank you and the others who share your sentiment.... for continuously stopping by my thread though

Have a great day and keep LOOKING UP!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I’m a retired government scientist with an advanced degree in one of the health-related disciplines. I do not use my real name for fear of retaliation, either against me, or against members of my family.

I'm a former United States Senator, as well as a former CIA operative and astro-physicist.

Now how come you'll believe that anonymous internet douchebag but you won't believe THIS anonymous internet douchebag (ME!!)?!?!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Sorry you feel that way

Oh, relax. I was making a point that the argument can flip just as easily in the opposite direction.

Don't get your feelings hurt. If you're going to dive head-first into the conspiracy discussion community you're going to need much tougher skin than that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Each year the US government has guessed which strains were most likely to spread. They seem to always guess right – don’t they? This flu season, the government protected people with a trivalent vaccine that included the A/Beijing/262/95-like (H1N1) and the A/Sydney/5/97-like (H3N2). It also contained the B/Beijing/184/93-like hemagglutinin antigens. For those not familiar with virology, the H and N refer to proteins on the outside of the virus, the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase, which are responsible for the virus attaching to, and then invading, a host cell. The public has been quite pleased with the success of the vaccines offered so far. But that will change in the future.

www.zengardner.com...

Although I admit, it's hard for me to fathom that this is an exclusive plan to wipe us out, I wholeheartedly agree that we're getting sicker and sicker from this every day!

Like I said yesterday, I went to the doctors to get my results from blood tests and x-rays AGAIN.....and for the 5th time in less than 12 months, I contracted another sinus infection. I am fairly healthy otherwise.

There is nothing else (in my eyes) to attribute to this ...that's been a constant..... except these damn trails over my head every single day (for the past 2 months now). My house has been tested for mold and mildew and...there is none.

So even if this is just fuel and water, if I camped out at a gas station for a year, I'm sure my body would react to that too.
We are not designed to filter out this fallout whatever it is!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Sorry you feel that way

Oh, relax. I was making a point that the argument can flip just as easily in the opposite direction.

Don't get your feelings hurt. If you're going to dive head-first into the conspiracy discussion community you're going to need much tougher skin than that.

Quite the contrary but tell ya what, if you want to chit-chat, please feel free to U2U me. Nobody cares to read your personal advice to me.

I've been here for years. More than what it shows on my avatar. I think I know the ropes by now. But thanks once again for sharing your feelings and bumping this thread

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

But thanks once again for sharing your feelings and bumping this thread

Glad to help.

Please, carry on.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

YOU have just torpedoed your own thread!!

Congratulations.

This so-called "insider" is but one of many others who have been concocted by the people who perpetuate this "chemtrail" myth.....for a profit.

"Cliff Carnicorn" comes to mind.....he, and his acolytes, seem to be busy little bees as they make up all sorts of crap like this.....and "sell" it to gullible people on the InterWebs......

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When my sinus infections started, before I got diagnosed, I would self-medicate trying to relieve the discomfort. So I'd go into Walgreens and buy Sudafed. I couldn't help but notice, I had to identify myself by presenting my driver's license then, signing something I never bothered reading.

Yes, I realize the given reason for this is due to the rampart making of Meth in the backwoods in Kentucky by a bunch of woodchucks. I get it. However, I don't buy it.

They help illegal heroine addicts by giving them synthetic methadone so they don't have withdrawals (which I NEVER understood) so why would they care about Meth users? It makes no sense. Except to consider this is a way for them to track people who are coming down with sinus ailments.
What better way, under the guise of something else (meth makers) to get a daily demographic of where the aerosol spraying is working the best?

I might be wrong but I rather be wrong then blindsided later on.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 - July 31, 2011[1]) was a retired American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI. He was most famous for handling the Marilyn Monroe and John F. Kennedy cases.[2][3]
en.wikipedia.org...

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I always find it humorous the way some people pick and choose who is reliable in their viewpoints and who is considered to be a nutcase. This causes a major rift in the Chem/Contrail debate.

I, for one, have always considered G. Edward Griffin to be a respectable person who simply wants to get to the bottom of this deep rabbit hole. He's a great speaker and has an extensive CV. Anyone with any shred of common sense can clearly see that a man with a warped mind who cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy would not be able to achieve what this man has nor hold the positions he has managed to secure.
Here is a bit about him:
en.wikipedia.org...

G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American film producer, author, and political lecturer.[1] He is perhaps best known as the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island (1994), a critique of much modern economic theory and practice, specifically the Federal Reserve System.

Starting as a child actor, he became a radio station manager before age 20. He then began a career of producing documentaries and books on often-debated topics like cancer, Noah's ark, and the Federal Reserve System, as well as on libertarian views of the Supreme Court of the United States, terrorism, subversion, and foreign policy. Since the 1970s, Griffin has promoted laetrile as a cancer treatment,[2] a view considered quackery by the medical community.[3][4] He has also promoted the Durupınar site as hosting the original Noah's ark, against skeptics as well as near-Ararat Creationists. He has opposed the Federal Reserve since the 1960s, saying it constitutes a banking cartel and an instrument of war and totalitarianism.[5] In 2002, Griffin founded the individualist network Freedom Force International.
By 1964, Griffin had completed his first book, The Fearful Master, on the United Nations, a challenging topic that recurs throughout his writings. When George Wallace ran for President of the United States in the election of 1968, winning five states for the paleoconservative third-party American Independent Party, Griffin served as a writer for Wallace's vice presidential candidate, Curtis LeMay,[1] a retired General of the Air Force. In the next year, Griffin began producing political films for American Media of Los Angeles[1] (later moving to Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village, California), of which he is president.[7] While he describes his work as the output of "a plain vanilla researcher", Griffin also agrees with the Los Angeles Daily News characterizing him as "Crusader Rabbit".[8]

Griffin has been a member and officer of the John Birch Society for much of his life[9][10] and a contributing editor to its magazine, The New American.[11] Since the 1960s, Griffin has spoken and written at length about the Society's theory of history involving "communist and capitalist conspiracies" over banking systems (including the Federal Reserve System), American foreign policy, the Supreme Court of the United States, and the United Nations.[9][12][13] From 1962 to 1975, he completed nine books and seven film productions; his 1969 video lecture, More Deadly Than War: The Communist Revolution in America, was printed in English and Dutch. In 1974, he published World Without Cancer, and in 1975, he wrote a sympathetic biography of Society founder Robert W. Welch, which was well received by members of the organization.[14][15] Six of his documentaries from the early period were re-released in 2001 as Hidden Agenda: Real Conspiracies that Affect our Lives Today.

He is what I call a free thinker. He isn't afraid to have people call him a loon and keeps on keepin' on. I find this admirable. He's held numerous prestigeous positions and I believe him to be a pioneer among truth seekers. Someone mentioned that you have to have tough skin to battle the main stream views and this man is a perfect example of this. He doesn't go around yelling at those who condemn his ideas and he doesn't resort to bully tactics and name calling. He demonstrates a very professional attitude, if you ask me. The fact that he remains calm, cool, and collected speaks volumes in regards to his self confidence and intelligence. He's a man who understands what's going on in many dark corners and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

But, this is a free country (so far), so I'm sure someone will be around shortly to take a dump on his credibility, viewpoints, and evidence.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

THIS has been debunked, months and months ago!!

I thought YOU participated in that thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join