It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sat Feb 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Ok.
First, find out at what altitudes those cloud seeding methods are used. Find out if they produce clouds or are applied to existing clouds. If they produce clouds, at what altitudes and what cloud types are produced. If they are applied to existing clouds, find out what types and at at what altitudes those clouds are typically found. Find out the scope of such methods, the area covered by them. Find the legal requirements for applying those methods in a given locality.

Now, explain how these methods relate to what are colloquially referred to as "chemtrails" but are more scientifically referred to as persistent contrails. High altitude clouds left by aircraft which, under the proper conditions can persist and spread.

Oh, I see you've included one of my favorites:

4873928 - October 17, 1989 - Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation

Explain what a fuel-air explosion has to do with "chemtrails".

I see you've done a fine job of copy and pasting a favored list of irrelevancies.
edit on 2/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by othersp

ATS Welsbach Thread
edit on Sat Feb 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Who the heck are you to tell me what method I need to post my evidence?

I'm not here to answer your questions.

Do your own research.

The other person asked my to supply some evidence.

I never said I have "PROOF"

I see you've done a fine job of copy and pasting a favored list of irrelevancies.

These patents are a list that is relevant to weather modification techniques. I never said they were only related to chemtrails. You brain must be stuck on stupid.
edit on 25-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I didn't say anything about proof.
I asked you the relevance of your copied list. I'm sure you've examined each of those patents in detail and was interested in discussing them.

www.seektress.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

These patents are a list that is relevant to weather modification techniques. I never said they were only related to chemtrails. You brain must be stuck on stupid.

Ok. What does cloud seeding have to do with a "Shocking Announcement about Chemtrails on MSM"?

And what does a fuel/air explosion have to do with weather modification?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No I have not read the abstracts of every single patent listed. Some of the patents on the list are detailing the development of weather modification techniques and don't specifically apply to chemtrail theory but are relevant to weather modification and Geoengineering.

If you would like to discuss them, go ahead.

In the mean time I will continue organizing some of the other evidence I have to share.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And what does a fuel/air explosion have to do with weather modification?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

According to the patent it is to test military equipment under conditions similar to a nuclear explosion. Mainly the shock blast from an explosion but without the radiation.

A nuclear blast would definitely alter conditions on the planet and falls under the category of Geoengineering. Some scientists have used similar ideas about terraforming planets with nuclear explosions.

Some other theories about that patent is that it is connected to HAARP.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

You mean you don't know what the patents are about? You really did just post a list that you found somewhere? You have the gall to call that research?

Ok. Let's discuss some of them and their relevance. But we can go beyond the abstracts. The full patents are readily available. As I said, I get a kick every time this one is trotted out:
4873928 - October 17, 1989 - Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation

Here's the patent:
www.google.com...
Here's the abstract:

A method for producing a high yield explosion without radioactive fallout comprising filling an expendible structure with an explosive mixture of a combustible gas (e.g. methane) and an oxidizer gas (e.g. oxygen) and then detonating said mixture.

It's a fuel/air bomb. Please explain the relevance to weather modification (which has nothing to do with "chemtrails"), geoengineering, or "chemtrails".

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You mean you don't know what the patents are about? You really did just post a list that you found somewhere? You have the gall to call that research?

If you want to discuss these then let's discuss them.

If you want to be rude and offensive then it's not really a discussion.

I won't insult you and you don't insult me and we can discuss.

If I offended you earlier then I apologize. Let's start over now.

I have read some of the many patents listed. There are ones I haven't read but I don't feel any need to edit that list to only the ones I've read so far. If you want to nit pick, have you read all the patents on the webpage you linked to?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

No I haven't read them all.
I have no reason to because I'm not presenting them as "evidence". But just by looking at the titles it is clear that few of them have anything to do with geoengineering. It a typical ploy, I call it an infoblitz. Throw out a bunch of stuff and hope no one looks at it very closely. It seems to have worked.

The existence of a patent is evidence of nothing. It is not even evidence that the patented method would actually work. Here's a good one. Let's put more water vapor into the atmosphere, never mind that water vapor is an extremely effective greenhouse gas.
www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well I posted the list for others who are interested in doing research.

Like I said I didn't feel the need to edit the list. I think showing the timeline is relevant.

People doing there own research can choose the ones on the list that they find relevant.

A patent that you consider irrelevant may be relevant to someone else.

I'm not interested in discussing the ones you feel are irrelevant.

I don't feel any need to justify myself to you any further.

I did not make the list myself so it would not be proper for me to edit the list. I provided the list as it was written by the author.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The existence of a patent is evidence of nothing. It is not even evidence that the patented method would actually work. Here's a good one. Let's put more water vapor into the atmosphere, never mind that water vapor is an extremely effective greenhouse gas.

This patent sounds very similar to the ideas of ships pumping ocean water to whiten clouds.

Which is one of the main techniques being discussed and already has funding from Bill Gates.

www.forumdesalternatives.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

No. It isn't similar.
The point is to produce water vapor, not to whiten low level clouds. Water vapor is a greenhouse gas.

A method to reduce human greenhouse as well as natural global warming, comprising:

evaporating, by way of multiple aerosol-evaporators, vast quantities of water to produce water vapors for cooling atmospheric air masses; causing lightweight water vapors to naturally rise and condense at high altitudes to form clouds; and thereby liberating vast amounts of high altitude infrared radiation, as said clouds form, to further cool earth by way of solar radiation reflected into space.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The existence of a patent is evidence of nothing. It is not even evidence that the patented method would actually work.

Actually, the existence of a patent is evidence. It is one of the very first steps in the process of development and getting a project funded to move forward with experiments.

You saying it's nothing is ridiculous. Always the same old lines and some fool stars you for being a broken record.

Here's another patent for you that is relevant to the Geoengineering techniques thought to be associated with chemtrails.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

United States Patent Application 20100127224

A method is provided for mitigating global warming. In such method, fine particles can be injected or dispersed into the stratosphere. The particles can be characterized by relatively low emissivity in the visible spectrum and relatively high emissivity at thermal infrared wavelengths. In a particular embodiment, the fine particles can consist predominantly of silica. In a particular embodiment, the fine silica particles can include diatomaceous earth (DE), which may or may not be heat treated before injection and dispersal within the stratosphere. In one embodiment, the fine silica particles can include at least one of silica fume, fumed silica, or powdered quartz. The fine silica particles may have an average diameter ranging between 5 nanometers and 100 microns.

Silica aerosols can be injected into the stratosphere using a variety of means. Silica particles in form of DE, fumed silica, silica fume, powdered quartz or other material could be injected into the atmosphere during the fuel combustion and exhaust production processes of high-flying aircraft. FIG. 7 is a graph illustrating reflectance for powdered quartz. For example, without limitation, the aerosol could be provided as an additive to a combustion or after-combustion process of an aircraft engine in flights entering the stratosphere (typically at altitudes above 35,000 feet). Alternatively, separate from a combustion process, the aerosol could be metered out through dedicated equipment therefore.

The process may be controlled so as to inject the aerosol when the aircraft is at a location within the atmosphere that leads to dispersion of a large amount of the aerosol in the stratosphere. The process may also be controlled so as to not disperse the aerosol when the aircraft is at a location that leads to dispersion of a large amount of the aerosol in the troposphere. The altitudes at which the aerosol injection can be performed can vary with latitude, seasonal weather patterns, and even local weather patterns and weather events. The site of particle injection can be selected in accordance with latitude as well.

A greater amount of sunlight typically reaches the Earth at low latitudes. Therefore, aerosol injection into the stratosphere at low latitudes (tropical and subtropical) can be expected to directly block a greater amount of sunlight than at middle latitudes and at high latitudes beyond the Arctic and Antarctic Circles. However, aerosol injection in the middle and high latitudes might also help mitigate global warming, for example, if it caused the rate at which ice and snow melts to decrease due to decreased warming from sunlight. In that case, more snow and ice would remain available at the middle and higher latitudes to reflect sunlight back into space. The same effect could also occur if the dispersal of the silica aerosol were to increase the rate of snow and ice accumulation in the middle and higher latitudes.

PDF format

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Oh, Silica now.
I guess aluminum, barium, and all that other stuff is now passe.
A patent is evidence of nothing except the hope of someone to make a profit off of something which may or may not work and may or may not ever be put to use.
www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I saw a few of you posted that there is no evidence for Chem-trails which made me laugh quite a bit

My favorite line is "Those are only contrails made from ice crystals"....which is true of course....for contrails.

But can anybody tell me how these ice crystal "contrails" manage to stay aloft for hours on end, and stretch from horizon to horizon without...melting? Cause you know...ice has this crazy tendency to melt on you.

By the way, I am quite familiar with chem-trails and the idea behind them. Been a tower air traffic controller now for over 6 years with ties to the Air force. I look out a window for at least 8 hours a day, all day, 5 days a week. And I have seen some very worrisome sights.
Not to mention some worrisome conversations with the pilots complaining about all the cloud cover "others" created.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

This is the topic:

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

Members are advised to post within the Terms and Conditions of Use

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

But can anybody tell me how these ice crystal "contrails" manage to stay aloft for hours on end, and stretch from horizon to horizon without...melting? Cause you know...ice has this crazy tendency to melt on you.

Then how does snow last for as long as it does?

Here is a link that you may want to look at that answers your question...

www.engineeringtoolbox.com...

Ice doesn't tend to melt above freezing which the height contrails is not that warm, hence the reason they persist and humidity has a lot to do with it also.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join