It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They did not let any one know.
so WHEN it all goes bad and kills most of us off.
they can say "we did not do it!"

can you think what the world would do when they find out?
Ever one would Bomb america.
unless they handed over all of the goverment.
and they would hang them.
and No one would traid with them.
and shoot down US plaines.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Why don't you read the entire article instead of simply glancing at the bit I copied and pasted?
Oh, that's right, you're too busy running between different geoengineering threads.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

But seriously, when someone makes a thread title such as "SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT CHEMTRAILS ON MSM!!!!!!!!!" anyone like me around here with over half a brain would expect to open the thread and see an actual shocking announcement made about it.

Not me! I found EXACTLY what I expected to!
And... something tells me you did too.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

It it me, or is this story not Shocking or an announcement??

It's not just you. There are a crap load of us. You are correct. It is not shocking. Nor is it about "chemtrails".

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is NO good reason that chemtrail threads have to become personal. None at all, unless some members are acting in BAD faith.
ATS is not a better place when these same avatars come and claim the high ground on a speculative topic that is not allowed (by them) to be speculative at all. This is the very definition of acting in BAD FAITH.
Yes, avatar is a perfect description of each of us. We are nothing more than an avatar on this site. You have NO credentials as an avatar. You accept that, as part of being an anonymous avatar, you are merely voicing your opinion as an equal.
So, why the attacks? Why can't an avatar state an opinion on chemtrails, backed by the observations of others, backed by numerous links related to the subject, without being attacked by the SAME AVATARS OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
Answer me that ATS mods? Or Skeptic Overlord, or anyone else on this site.
What is this site all about if we have mods that will T&C you for typing certain words, but yet allow intimidation to prevail on a "deny ignorance" website. What kind of knowledge can we gain interacting at this elementary level?
This is pathetic. The worst elements of each of us is what is being promoted here, by not demanding a higher level of discourse. At the very least, the mods could be instructed to watch for the same old tired tactics of the trolls to antagonize those that are merely seeking the truth, and to T&C their ass once in a while.
Rant over.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Dear Chad and friends,

Can you please tell me how to explain to my grandson, why ordinary passenger planes are leaving behind ordinary contrails that without question..... haze out our Sun, all day long?

We see this everyday so please don't insult our observational capabilities.

Perhaps if you can break this down, into language and understanding, that my 3-year old can comprehend, it would be much appreciated

And if you're in writing mood, perhaps you can tell me why this phenomena is only now, in the past several years, is NOW causing this problem.

Thank you,
From a concerned grandparent.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I did read it.

YOU mis-interpreted it. Oh and BTW it is very old news.....was talked about here on ATS, way back in late 2010.

The "case" then was attempted (by some) to claim that the decision was "smoking gun" evidence that "something" had already been in the works and underway....even though this is not, nor was, the reality.

Oh and the source? Hardly an impartial one.....2012 "doomsday" website? Really?

How much of the writing of that "article" describing the Nagoya meeting was "interpreted" by the author (owner?) of the website?

Here:

Climate: Why It’s a Mistake to Ban Research on Geoengineering

Member nations at Nagoya also agreed on a possible moratorium on research into the practice of geoengineering—activities that would seek to directly reduce global warming by artificially cooling the Earth.

Full PDF from the CBD

From page 145:

Ensure, in line and consistent with decision IX/16 C, on ocean fertilization and
biodiversity and climate change, and in accordance with the precautionary approach, that no climaterelated geo-engineering activities take place until there is an adequate scientific basis on which to justify
such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity
and associated social, economic and cultural impacts;]

Again, looks to me as if the "2012 doomsdayer" website did all the interpretations they needed to make this accord more "sinister" and infer more to it than is the reality.

edit on Fri 24 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Absolutely!

Now could I just ask......If I can take a picture of a commercial airliner laying a persistent contrail at (approx) 35,000 ft, and back it up with radar confirmation....will you agree that persistent contrails are a norm ?

speaking for myself?
based on the incomplete [chem analysis?] and irrelevant [radar?wtf?] "evidence" provided?

no.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Human_Alien

I do agree the title is a little over-the-top, but I was just adhering to ATS policy by using the original title of the original video.

No such policy exists for videos.

it applies only for the Breaking Alternative News forum.

He is already well aware of that. He's just to in love with himself to admit it.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

This is the last time I'm ever going to address you on this thread or any other for that matter. Your attitude is less than desirable and no evidence is ever good enough.

I already mentioned that the article was from 2010 when I posted it, so you stating that it's old is neither here nor there. The fact that it's old has a lot to do with today. It was relevant enough for them to be discussing it then, so how much more relevant do you think it is now?

The article is not skewed in any way. Maybe you should contact the people involved in the discussions and they can enlighten you. I copied and pasted their email addresses and phone numbers into the post where I quoted the article. If you have a problem with how the article was written, contact the webmaster of that site. Don't yell at me. I am sick to death of you. Keep your blinders on and your earplugs in. You not acknowledging the truth is the absolute least of my concerns. I don't care if you never believe anything you read in regards to political discussions that happen in other countries with elite science personnel. You're obviously the type of individual who depends too deeply upon the MSM and believes the tripe they spew.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBassistant
I decided to at least attempt to get some answers and started making.phone calls. Here's what transpired.

Cool!

I'm catching up on this thread, missed a lot while at work today. Now in the middle of page 17 and wanted to add this comment before I finish reading through to 21.

I look forward to your photos and video. You have real life, current, first person experience to share with this thread and I welcome it. I mostly like that you took time out of your day to make some phone calls, they sound interesting. Maybe you can (maybe we should all, for the sake of research and being pro-active) find out who the environmentaly-friendly representatives of our states are and start calling them, ask questions, write them a letter, whatever. There must be local and state reps who are not afraid to give their opinion. We need to ask questions, and we are allowed to... why not call if you've seen contrails or what you think are chemtrails? Why not ask someone in your state government, "hey what's up with the planes these days? Any of them spraying anything we should know about?" If we made one phone call for every you tube video searched, we'd be some educated ass people!

Bravo for doing some research Bassistant! Maybe you can send Human_Alien some phone numbers/search suggestions so he can call into Florida. I happen to live in an area where I only notice planes the closer I get to the the airports, the rest are way way way up high- some leaving contrails, some not, depending on the weather up there. If I saw lower-flying planes acting creepy and seemingly blowing sh!t on me and my neighborhood, I'd do what you did and make a few phone calls and take a few pictures. It can't hurt.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

let us keep in mind that contrails have been appearing at least since the 1940s .. .. they arrived with the jet

Not quite correct. Contrails preceded jet aircraft.

See ya,
Milt

Edit: Sorry about that. I just noticed your edit. I reckon I hit "Reply To" be for I got to it.
edit on 24-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Correction

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by atomsapple

They've been spraying every single day here in south Florida the past several weeks. You can hardly look up and NOT see these planes anymore.

I just read all 10 pages of this post, and I have just one question for you: why do you still live in South Florida if you truly believe you are being sprayed daily by chemtrails?

I can not prove to you at this moment in time that chemtrails do not exist, and I'm not going to try. One thing I know for sure though, is that if I believed I were being intentionally sprayed with chemicals by planes, I would get the hell out of Dodge... with a quickness... no excuses...

I appreciate your suggestion
however, where do you suppose I move to? I heard all the underground bunkers are reserved ......
There's nowhere to run (except I read on here, Canada might be sparred)

I live in a lovely city, in the middle of a beautiful state, kind of in the middle of the US, and I don't see anything shooting out of planes that makes me think 'chemtrails'... unless we're counting the crop planes that spray herbicides, pesticides, "organic" chemicals, and sometimes water on the crops. That is NOT to say chemtrails do not exist. I have neither said they do or do not. I'm participating in this thread because I love the subject of contrails/the weather/chemtrails/our atmosphere/global warming/climate change- it's a broad and interesting subject and I enjoy reading the banter and hearing all the different points of view. I'm here to learn.

My point: there are places you can live in the US right now without being legitimatly afraid you're being personally sprayed by chemicals. I know because I live in one, and it's not a bunker. I thought my question sounded as rhetorical as I intended. I guess not.

And, I think the rest of your response to me was intended for someone else, because it has nothing to do with the one question I asked you.

Thank you for the original post. The video and headline/thread title are pretty stupid (and I know, you didn't make either of them up, I read that a few times, I got it), but the thread turned out to be pretty interesting, so thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I've spent almost 2 years researching this topic.

Well... let's see it!

After all:

If you're not going to provide the "PROOF" then of course you never actually did any research at all did you?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

L
L Preach.

i think frater210 had the right idea, stop posting about CT's
and let the resultant vacuum finish off the con-trollers
:shk:

they talk of science, yet act like the Inquisition:
chemmies are a heretical sect that must be crushed.

all that's missing is which church they're affiliated,
church of the sheeple: Behold their Sign:

obviously members of The Church of The Poisoned Mind
[ which has brought the gifts of fluoride, PCB's, HFCS,DU,etc. systematically poisoning the air, water, soil, food,etc. indeed, they would smear the moon with their own sht if they could] are here, to make sure their filthy[pun intended] conspiracy is safe from discovery.

others are:
the church of the paranoid pilot ["WE ARE NOT SPRAYING ANYTHING!!!![other than dumping the toilets in mid-flight] PLEASE, PLEASE, BELIEVE US!!! ]

the church of the golden [formerly ivory] tower where corporate dollars [and propaganda] trump...

everything.

the church of pseudoscience where googleing is called research

psst the only folks posting on this thread who've done research, are those Observing the trails in the skies and taking videos and pictures which comes under measurement

now experimenting and more measurement is lacking, however, remember folks, this is more a problem in criminology, than the typical science investigation. there are obstacles to be surmounted, big ones

Scientific_method
Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary says that scientific method is: "a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."[3]

The chief characteristic which distinguishes a scientific method of inquiry from other methods of acquiring knowledge is that scientists seek to let reality speak for itself, and contradict their theories about it when those theories are incorrect,[4] i. e., falsifiability. Although procedures vary from one field of inquiry to another, identifiable features distinguish scientific inquiry from other methods of obtaining knowledge. Scientific researchers propose hypotheses as explanations of phenomena, and design experimental studies to test these hypotheses via predictions which can be derived from them. These steps must be repeatable, to guard against mistake or confusion in any particular experimenter. Theories that encompass wider domains of inquiry may bind many independently derived hypotheses together in a coherent, supportive structure. Theories, in turn, may help form new hypotheses or place groups of hypotheses into context.

Scientific inquiry is generally intended to be as objective as possible, to reduce biased interpretations of results. Another basic expectation is to document, archive and share all data and methodology so they are available for careful scrutiny by other scientists, giving them the opportunity to verify results by attempting to reproduce them. This practice, called full disclosure, also allows statistical measures of the reliability of these data to be established.

i see very little of the above instead i see psychological games being played, or sophist doofusses thinking they're still on their high school debating team . the worst, and most offensive are the "define chemtrail, please" crowd

and last, but certainly the least there are the plain old trolls

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

having to get permission to fly up behind a plane to get samples
will effectively insure that no chemtrail samples will be obtained,

But, but, but... I thought "chemtrails" persisted for hours and hours.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Human Alien your a breath of fresh air! It is my belief that 'they' have no intention of telling us anything. By the time "it" hits, it will be too late for most of the planet. "They" will have plenty of time to collect their minions and get them underground, mars or where ever else they have prepared.

For the rest of us, they are hoping that our health and brains will be so compromised that, in our stupor we will smile and continue to trust in their bull %$#@ while eating our gmo foods. As long as they keep re-iterating that we are free people and continue to provide us with their 'sheeple' technology, sports games, media whoring news and the unlimited diversions. It's all good. Nothing to worry about.....if you notice you are having difficulty multiplying or adding then 'their' success is at hand.

They are trying to break us down through the slow kill, make us weak and less of a threat. Weak and disoriented from any truth.

Count down to distruction phase imminent.

We will still never be told anything true. Everything is a manipulation and a strategy to control the 'uncontrollable'.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experience. You went above and beyond what the average person (including me) would do. Bravo. Kudos. And a huge THANKS!

Interesting what was said about people simply not looking up. This couldn't be truer. When I point out the obvious and intentional marking up of the skies to a stranger, their response is usually "Oh wow. I never noticed that before. Isn't that what they call....contrails?" But then they look on with awe. Then disgust. Followed by confusion. Like many of us do.

People just aren't paying attention. Their iPhone, iPads, iPods and every other i - Device is steering their attentions downwards.

But because I am outdoors almost always...I don't hesitate anymore to bring this to my fellow mans' attention. I've only gotten a couple of "oh yeah, they're at it again...." kind of replies but at least I'm bringing awareness to the average persons'.

Thank you and I look forward to your photos!

The video you posted is about a bunch or mirrors deflecting the suns rays away from Earth, but most of what you write in this thread is about "chemtrails". I think you should get the appropriate phone numbers for Florida and make some calls (ask the same departments that Bassistant did). Find out what you can from sources other than the internet (i.e. humans) about what you are seeing. Determine if they are, in FACT "chemtrails", and THEN hang out outdoors alerting your fellow man. Until you know for sure they are "chemtrails", you are simply spreading your opinion. If you can be proactive and prove the trails you see are chemical deposits, then you could probably help a lot of people in the future, instead of just scare them.

Not that I would put it past them to attempt to try something so disgusting, but I sure hope we (and our environment) are not being sprayed. That's gross.

P.S. Try Xertec. It's great for sinus trouble/pressure/infections- especially in the constant, thick humidity of South Florida.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

I've spent almost 2 years researching this topic.

Well... let's see it!

After all:

If you're not going to provide the "PROOF" then of course you never actually did any research at all did you?

See ya,
Milt

I will gladly provide some of the evidence I have seen during the course of my research.

But I am not the one who claimed to have "PROOF".

The other post said "there's tons of proof"

You are obviously just a troll here.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This may take a day or two to organize all the evidence.

I'll start with a timeline of weather modification patents

www.facebook.com...

So weather control is impossible?" List of chemtrail/geoengineering patents.
by We are Change, Ireland on Friday, February 4, 2011 at 9:15pm
United States Patent and Trademark Office
1338343 - April 27, 1920 - Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists
1619183 - March 1, 1927 - Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft
1631753 - June 7, 1927 - Electric Heater - Referenced in 3990987
1665267 - April 10, 1928 - Process of Producing Artificial Fogs
1892132 - December 27, 1932 - Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts
1928963 - October 3, 1933 - Electrical System And Method
1957075 - May 1, 1934 - Airplane Spray Equipment

2097581 - November 2, 1937 - Electric Stream Generator - Referenced in 3990987
2409201 - October 15, 1946 - Smoke Producing Mixture
2476171 - July 18, 1945 - Smoke Screen Generator
2480967 - September 6, 1949 - Aerial Discharge Device

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Sat Feb 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join