It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's not shocking to those of us who have witnessed this on a daily basis and fought tooth and nail with all the naysayers and debunkers on these threads.

They are MESSING with our weather without our permission. And usually when they experiment to the degree that they do, they usually regret it afterwards. Look at all the pharmaceuticals that get recalled after a while.

So if you're wondering where the bees went and why birds are chirping at night and why our vegetation looks sickly and why WE feel like crap well, here it is folks.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hello - You tube is blocked where I am at. Would you be able to post a summary of the video? Thanks!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is not happening now. These are ideas being looked into with various scientific research projects. Here is a thread about this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry it does not support your chem trails theory just yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Cease from practice based on intellectual understanding, pursuing words, and following after speech, and learn the backward step that turns your light inward to illuminate your self. Body and mind of themselves will drop away, and your original face will be manifest.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Now the question is WHY are they so concerned with heating of our planet. I thought all was status quo here on Earth. After all, the economy is rebounding and life is good (end sarcasm)

What's going on that they're not sharing with us? Do they know something about our Sun and if so, what? Is this why the built all those underground bunkers and storage facilities?

Why haven't they made a world-wide announcement? Could it be that another celestial body is indeed entering into our inner solar system (Tyche, Nibiru, Nemesis etc) and its causing our Sun to go into convulsion, sorta speak?

We've only been monitoring our Sun less than 50 years with satellite imagery.... so how do they know our planet is heating up? What are they gauging this against? It's too early (in history) to see a trend so is it THAT far out to consider science is seeing something that they're not sharing with us? I for one thinks so.

What will happen when all the glaciers melt? Seems to me something huge is going on right in front of our eyes and we're not privy to the news.

They've been spraying every single day here in south Florida the past several weeks. You can hardly look up and NOT see these planes anymore.

What is going on?????????

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The video you posted proves nothing, and doesn't add to your argument in any way. All that is left is your personal ramblings. Some of which may or may not be substantiated with other indirect evidence, but nonetheless is presented poorly in this fashion.

In summary, you are going to drive people away from your arguments and ideals by making posts of this low level of quality. I recommend vetting your video and post next time to be sure it has logical flow.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
This is not happening now. These are ideas being looked into with various scientific research projects. Here is a thread about this subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry it does not support your chem trails theory just yet.

Oh okay, That sure is reassuring. Now I don't have to worry. And all those planes that mark up my sky with those trails, which linger for hours, on a daily basis, is nothing. Thanks buddy! Sure wish I knew this years ago.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: eta last line

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
WE #ED up our ecosystem with too much pesticide and CCD... the entire eco system has been destroyed over the last 200 years.
Thats why they are concerned with the heat. ITS HEATING UP.

Personally I don't want to live on Mos Eisley thank you very very much.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

truthinfact---> There is no need to run outside for better seeing, nor to peer from a window. Rather abide at the center of your being; For the more you leave it, the less you learn.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Hello - You tube is blocked where I am at. Would you be able to post a summary of the video? Thanks!

Sure. There's a four-TRILLION dollar project making a solar umbrella (made up of 'mirrors') for planet Earth. This is an attempt to cool it off and create a man-made volcano shooting sulfur into the upper atmosphere.

Perfectly normal. Because after all, how would nature do its thing without our intervention? Nature NEEDS us to assist at all times.

So......nothing to worry about. Science has done a splendid job here on terra firma and in our waters.... so we're in excellent hands trusting them to FIX the situation.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"But will they work? Yes these geo-engineering ideas will work"

Very silly video.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think people have blown this Chemtrail crap out of the water, Maybe they did experiment by putting chemicals into the atmosphere to experiment with the effects on weather and other things, But they are not doing this on a regular basis, and probably havent done it for a long time. I just dont see them loading up planes with chemicals and spraying them over populated areas, and the Pilots and other crew who Supposedly put the Chemicals into the plane have never come forth to say they did, Do you think a pilot would want to spray his family and relatives, and freinds, NO of course not, Until a pilot or someone who has done this comes out and says they have, then there is No evidence to say they are spraying. Sorry to be so Blunt

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Here we go again

No facts, just fiction.

Please provide some facts or proof, and we might have something to discuss.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well it's not like the military/government sprayed the public before without their consent. They never admitted it either, saying that the chemicals were "harmless". Also, I've never heard of the CIA experimenting on human beings, both children and pregnant women, as if they were lab animals.

That was a different time back then, they'd never do that stuff now.

I'm sure all the multi millions spent on Eugenics experiments and CIA research was just to pass the time, like a hobby, and after they compiled all that information, they probably just destroyed it all instead of implementing it on the down low.

edit on 23-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Global warming appears to have stalled. Climatologists are puzzled as to why average global temperatures have stopped rising over the last 10 years. Some attribute the trend to a lack of sunspots, while others explain it through ocean currents.

www.spiegel.de...

Global warming is kind of not working right now, and those wispy white things you are seeing in the sky are called contrails they are from airplanes, when certain humidity and atmospheric conditions are right.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear12346
The video you posted proves nothing, and doesn't add to your argument in any way. All that is left is your personal ramblings. Some of which may or may not be substantiated with other indirect evidence, but nonetheless is presented poorly in this fashion.

In summary, you are going to drive people away from your arguments and ideals by making posts of this low level of quality. I recommend vetting your video and post next time to be sure it has logical flow.

I don't have an argument. We have a situation.

I am not here to debate this anymore. And if this is not an issue for you, then please see the ATS-usher so he can show you another thread that's more fitting for you! Thank you for your patronage and have a great day.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You can rest assured that if it's just an "idea" being thrown around, it's already being experimented with. You think our government is just going to come out and admit what they're doing? NO!!! Chemtrails/Aerosols are real and if you trust that they're not...you're just naive!
edit on 23-2-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Well it's not like the military/government sprayed the public before without their consent. They never admitted it either, saying that the chemicals were "harmless". Also, I've never heard of the CIA experimenting on human beings, both children and pregnant women, as if they were lab animals.

That was a different time back then, they'd never do that stuff now.

I'm sure all the multi millions spent on Eugenics experiments and CIA research was just to pass the time, like a hobby, and after they compiled all that information, they probably just destroyed it all instead of implementing it on the down low.

edit on 23-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Now now, tisk tisk!!!
What you just said is purely speculation and you're probably 100% correct.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Here we go again

No facts, just fiction.

Please provide some facts or proof, and we might have something to discuss.

Indeed in general I hold that there is nothing truer than happiness, and nothing happier and sweeter than truth. I have yet to resonate with your problem, can the negativities, please.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
You can rest assured that if it's just an "idea" being thrown around, it's already being experimented with. You think our government is just going to come out and admit what they're doing? NO!!! Chemtrails/Aerosols are real and if you trust that they're not...you're just nieve!

I believe in the cosmos. All of us are linked to the cosmos. So nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred. Trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals. Being at one with nature and not being "nieve" whatever that means.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join