It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look if you doubt China's might

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

You can cut and paste the address bar into your post.

Or if you use the vid:youtube tab, cut and paste the address into the popup and delete pthe part of the address in the blank up to the first = sign

edit on 24-2-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The Chinese army is no joke. Anyone who says that the US would whip them is ignorant of the facts, because it wouldn't happen. We may beat them, in the end, but it would be a long and drawn out, with some of the bloodiest and brutal combat possible.

That is, of course, if no one used nukes...And I hope the US has the sense enough to NOT start a nuclear war. It was bad enough we used a uranium and a plutonium bomb at the end of WWII, but understandable since no one else had nukes. Now they do, and could strike back. I hope the other nuclear powers have the common sense to know that starting a nuclear war is bad for everyone.

If the Chinese are just as well-trained as American troops, and if they have the same technology, the only chance we would have at beating them is to simply use better strategy and tactics. Because they have many, many more people that could be drafted if the need arose; we couldn't even come close to fielding that many men.

So we would attempt to rely on our technology, which doesn't work so well against a technologically advanced enemy. This is, of course, if there were just a conflict between the US and China, which would never happen, as other countries would have to be involved.

The good news for us, and them I suppose, is that China's economy is too closely intertwined with the US economy, therefore they would A) never call in their debt, and B) never attack us, or provoke us to attack them...
At least not within the upcoming, foreseeable future.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I agree with all of that.

As long as we can pay our debts there will be no attack from China.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Judging from the numerous threads I went through now we have all come to an agreement...that is China is NOT a threat.to the US or the world at large. Its army would be wiped out...right. At least now China can go on its way to further make progress in other fields without the attentions of those warmongers who always protray China as an enemy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Despite their numbers...China has no way to transport safely a Military Invasion Force. They would be blown out of the water before they ever got anywhere. The Chinese have no possibility of invading anyone as long as the United States has it's current and continuing developed Carrier Task Forces as well as a Global Network of Aircraft and other exotic military hardware.

You cannot compare China to the U.S. because not only does the U.S. Military have the ability to contain or destroy any Chinese agressive moves....WAR with the U.S. would DESTROY CHINA ECONOMICLY....therfore...it is highly unlikely there will ever be a Chinese/American war...even over North Korea...ever again.

Most people just do not understand the disparity between the the U.S. Military and any other or all countries. This has become even more prevelent since the U.S. has made a huge breakthrough several years ago in both LASER and ABM tech. At current...the U.S. and Canada have the largest...most lethal and numerical superior ABM force on Earth. This was one of the main reasons that the U.S. allowed itself to draw down ICBM numbers with Russia. The Silver Bullet is the Free Electron Laser....google this...it is the Ultimate Weapon...and the U.S. not only will install it on every Carrier but AEGIS Class Cruiser. It is a weapon in deployment...NOW.

As far as ABM's...a standard SM-3 was modified with a new long burn high power solid fuel which turned a missle the U.S. has in massive numbers into an ABM. It was originally designed as an Anti-Aircraft Missle. One of these shot down a Satellite a while back. These in combination with Nuclear Powered versions of the Free Electron Laser...will make the U.S. and Canada IMPURVIOUS to attack. There are two land based versions opperational one in Alaska and one in Canada and an unknown number at sea. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

China is just getting started as a superpower. They would have to be divinely benevolent and ethical not to take the world over before they are through.

China is "just getting started"? You do know that China has been around longer than any other modern civilization, right? They've been up and down on the global scene a lot more and a lot earlier than the western world.

And why would China strive for global domination? They aren't stupid; they know that it is a self-destructive endeaver for empires to establish themselves as the global hegemony. Rome fell from its own arrogance, and the US will too. Why would China wish to pursue such a bad, long-term strategy?

And are you even familiar with Rimland Theory? If a country wishes to control the world, then they need to control Eurasia's main regions of eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Eastasia. How would China wrestle Europe out of the hands of the Americans, Russians, and of course, the Europeans?

The entire notion that China has any interest in world domination is farcical. They know how to survive and they will do what they have to do to maintain their country indefinitely, not throw it away by going after unattainable goals.

And besides, you know what we're going to see in the future? A serious decline in American hegemony in the world, probably involving the US reverting back to isolationist policies. The EU will probably be reformed into a more stable entity. Russia will be much more geopolitically active and will probably regain its influence over ex-Soviet bloc regions that the US is current puppeteering. And China will more than likely represent the moderate and progressive side of the world and will probably be looked up to. We will probably see a new international order with Russian, China, the EU, and maybe some other countries like India and Brazil, at the helm.

So again, why would China seek world domination when they are doing just fine now?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

There is a difference between training, and real world training......

They have no real world experience........

And as anyone who has gone into battle can tell you, yes training is core, but until youre in the SUCK, you never know how people are going to really react....

The US is battle hardened , with over 10 years of military, boots on the ground fighting....

This factor alone is a HUGE boon........

Not only that but the logistics of China even trying to deploy this massive amount of people is going to pose a problem for them.....

Not to mention, conventional warfare anymore isnt like in the old days where you have one group of men who run headlong into another group of men.........thats just not how wars are fought anymore

You take your million man army like that and march em in somewhere and ordanace is going to leave nothing but a bloody muddy mess of guts and snot, of what was once thousands of men.....

War isnt fought like people think it is.....

Just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
If the Chinese are just as well-trained as American troops,

They obviously aren't. Unless you're talking about marching in rows and silly stuff like that to impress ATS users.

and if they have the same technology

LOL, they don't. Hell no.

So we would attempt to rely on our technology, which doesn't work so well against a technologically advanced enemy.

Actually, hi-tech armies work exceptionally well on other hi-tech armies. They don't work well against Guerrilla warfare, where the targets are hidden among civilians and you don't know who is who.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by lordnightstalker
Oh another demoralize the Americans thread

Yeah, you guessed it. If it isn't pro-American, then it is anti-American

swing80s-
I remember playing C&C listening to this song back in the day... is it wierd that i've been dating gurls that were born around the or after the originical C&C came out?? LOL But I always wondered what that German guy was saying in that song... was it Hitler saying something?

It's from C&C Red Alert, not the original C&C. In my opinion, the original C&C storyline sucks the big one. I was always a fan of Red Alert and Generals though.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

Well actually, yeah

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to be a citizen of planet earth, i'm not particularly low bro, but i'm a realist also.

Nationalism is imho not a very big step from religion in terms of how ridiculous it actually is, the problem however is getting rid of both of those things and doing it FIRST, it's like putting your fists down in a fight because you "wake up" and realize fighting is senseless, if the other guy still wants to kick your butt, your going to get knocked out so all you can do is fight win and then talk some sense to the other guy after the fact.

So all this stuff... America did this, America did that America is this America is that, blah, blah, blah

I don't care, not while Islam preaches about conversion of the infidel, not while other Nations are highly Nationalistic like China etc, etc et al

I'm sorry but they have their Dragons over there, their families and dynasties and they build weapons and the ONLY difference between us is that we are still even if tenuously on top at least in regards to power and no one being able to run our lives from a POV of their ISMs

It's in by best interest for my country men to be proud, to have faith to believe even if those beliefs are sometimes god awful. it's not GOOD for people to walk around addressing their faults all the time when no one else is, i's bad for children to grow up not being confident, not being willing to fight not being self assured

I've watched a generation of American kids growing up as "Native killers" "slave owners" "Atomic bomb users" on and on

No other nation does that or allows that to happen to their children, they are New, they didn't do those things and they are alive and prosperous and we used to be WINNERS before we were all brought up to be guilt ridden and feel like crap

I don't care if Columbus day wasn't really the discovery of America or not, it's where OUR story begins, I don't care if Thanksgiving did end a hundred years later with some Carnage, I don't give a damn if we once had slavery or if we used an Abomb, it's how we got here and we should be proud, everyone needs traditions, culture things that give them unity and pride

A population without self esteem sucks and THIS disgusting place we are in is partly caused by kids growing up not having any self esteem

For instance I love Japan, huge anime freak, years of Japanese martial arts, when some one tells me something about the A bomb they get a finger, we WON, tough nuggies, i'm here because of it very likely pthhhhh

The Japanese wont apologize to China highly cultured, Nationalistic, Strong, good for them

So show me a thread about China's Military I spit at it, literally, they think they are tough we'll be tougher

and why? Because any martial arts trained person from Asia will tell you, if you loose the Psychological battle before the fight even starts you'll loose the fight too, that's where the fight is won or lost MORALE

So have this conversation, i'm talking trash i'll demoralize Them and anyone else not be demoralize

You can't blame a guy for talking trash before a fight, I don't care what your ideals are how higher consciousness you might be, you can't tell me to just let myself be psyched out and ergo down the road be beaten.

Show me 1,000,000 Chinese soldiers

I'm posting this

Rods from God

Look if you doubt Americas might

I'll spare the robotic insects bio weapon delivery systems, the Rail Guns, the armored suits that let men lift 10x their weight and every thing else we are building and researching because the bottom line is...

America spends more money researching ways to kill armies than other nations spend on their armies.

Goose step away China, you'll crap Lo Mein when you run into an army of Robots

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

China is just getting started as a superpower. They would have to be divinely benevolent and ethical not to take the world over before they are through.

China is "just getting started"? You do know that China has been around longer than any other modern civilization, right? They've been up and down on the global scene a lot more and a lot earlier than the western world.

And why would China strive for global domination? They aren't stupid; they know that it is a self-destructive endeaver for empires to establish themselves as the global hegemony. Rome fell from its own arrogance, and the US will too. Why would China wish to pursue such a bad, long-term strategy?

And are you even familiar with Rimland Theory? If a country wishes to control the world, then they need to control Eurasia's main regions of eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Eastasia. How would China wrestle Europe out of the hands of the Americans, Russians, and of course, the Europeans?

The entire notion that China has any interest in world domination is farcical. They know how to survive and they will do what they have to do to maintain their country indefinitely, not throw it away by going after unattainable goals.

And besides, you know what we're going to see in the future? A serious decline in American hegemony in the world, probably involving the US reverting back to isolationist policies. The EU will probably be reformed into a more stable entity. Russia will be much more geopolitically active and will probably regain its influence over ex-Soviet bloc regions that the US is current puppeteering. And China will more than likely represent the moderate and progressive side of the world and will probably be looked up to. We will probably see a new international order with Russian, China, the EU, and maybe some other countries like India and Brazil, at the helm.

So again, why would China seek world domination when they are doing just fine now?

Because, no matter what nation you live in so long as there is a power structure and power to be had, at any given moment that structure can come under the control of a madman

Look America was a completely benign nation before WW2, or to be fair no more or less insane than anyone else in the world, as we entered this century we were basically decent compared to now, but we got wrapped up in a war and then over time the military industrial complex took over and now we are kind of scary, not Nazi Germany just yet but pretty close

Why would China do.... Because ultimate power corrupts ultimately

They have that army goose steppin away, vids on p1 lol

you can bet your sweet arse, right now, someone over there is thinking about rising to power so they can use it. Might happen tomorrow, might happen in 70 years

I agree with every word you say about China, please don't get me wrong, but it's really not about history, Nations are ruled by Men, some Men are power mad and insane

If wars were dictated by the culture of the masses they would never happen, people want to eat, poop screw and live we are basically all the same everywhere you go, wars are started by Leaders of people who find ways to control them and power always attracts the power mad

China as a culture AWESOME, but they are human they are as vulnerable to corruption and control as anyone else is

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
Again going back to the "Quality over quantity" argument, China has the capabilities of training Special forces that match western military skill, no doubt about it.

Err, how exactly is there no doubt about it? I do doubt it actually, and would love for you to remove my doubts. Are you going to tell me you say that by relying on a video of them marching around? Seriously?

What's more frightening is they could have a single regiment of special forces that equals the size of the US army.

A special force of over tens of millions of soldiers? And we are supposed to take this thread seriously with such silly claims?

The Chinese may not of been in many conflicts but they are very good friends with the Russians who are no strangers to war and Chinese military history traces back thousands of years, when us Brits where under Roman occupation and the USA ceased to exist.

This part is so wrong .. just so wrong.
First off, what makes you go all "yeah they are no strangers of war!!" when their last real war was in 1980? That's silly. Probably no one of the military generation age of today in China even remembers it or was alive when it happened.
Whereas the US has constantly been battle trained in the harshest conditions for the last decade if not more. Not something to be proud of morally, but indeed when it comes to being battle tested.

Speaking of China who are very good friends with the Russian, the conflict prior to the one in 1980 was the Sino-Soviet border conflict in which 100+ of Chinese were killed along with 60 Russian.
Read all about this good friendship
I mean, if you think ancient wars are relevant, how come disputes that aren't even a century old irrelevant, hm? Using that logic ofcourse.

Last, let's see what happened when china had it's last real war. The Sino-Vietnamese War.
As you can see, China had the strength of 400,000 against the Vietnamese 150,000 "local troops and militia".
China had a ratio of more than 2.5:1 in their favor, and still, they ended up not only losing as much soldiers as Vietnam, they also failed their objectives.
Casualties,
China: 420 Tanks destroyed, 26,000 dead
Vietnam: 185 Tanks destroyed, 30,000 dead.

Final results:
*Chinese withdrawal from Vietnamese territory.
*Continued Vietnamese occupation of Cambodia.
*Regular border clashes between China and Vietnam, until 1990.

So, where are their 30000 billion soldiers? Why didn't they use their ultra-amazing numbers in order to "swiftly defeat" the easy enemy?
Where exactly did their "walk-in-perfect-rows" training kicked in? Where did all the super warrior mentality ran away to?
Where was the ancient wisdom of mastering the art of war when they needed them?

Answer to all of the above: It's all BS. Keep believing the utter nonsense you guys spit up only to hype up the Chinese military in hopes some gullible scared westerners will see your senseless blabbering and will be scared about it.

I mean just look at this thread! The only significant thing that was shown here in favor of the Chinese army was their aircraft carrier, which they have only ONE of, and it is a soviet era warship.

Edit - Now I see that the "no strangers to war" part was addressed at Russia. Well, consider that part to be addressed to everyone saying China is battle tested
edit on 25-2-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The USA has lost every war since WW2, and even still, they didn't to much in the 2 big wars.

They lost Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and are about to lose Afghanistan. Not to mention some of the little conflicts.

The USA isn't what everyone makes it out to be.
edit on 25-2-2012 by daaskapital because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

The USA has lost every war since WW2, and even still, they didn't to much in the 2 big wars.

They lost Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and are about to lose Afghanistan. Not to mention some of the little conflicts.

LoL wow, really dont know anything about military history do you?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

LoL wow, really dont know anything about military history do you?

Well, to be more precise, they havn't won a proper war since WW2
edit on 25-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Please tell me, and describe, what exactly makes their last conflicts a loss. Let's speak only about Iraq and Afghanistan.

Iraq:
The US had a force of about 150,000 men. They fought against 375,000 of the Iraqi army plus around 100,00 insurgents with 650,000 reserves - over 1 million.

The entire Iraqi conventional (and unconventional, if any) army was decimated in under three weeks. Add the seizing of the entire oil infrastructure to that time line.

The invasion was swift, leading to the collapse of the Iraqi government and the military of Iraq in about three weeks. The oil infrastructure of Iraq was rapidly seized and secured with limited damage in that time.

In under three weeks, Iraq could harm no one outside their borders. If the war conventional in terms of battling, and the goal was simply to nullify Iraq, it would've ended in just that - three weeks.

The casualties:
US has lost 4484-4805 men total. (Antiwar, Wikipedia)
Iraqi army alltogether lost 30,000 men.

The end-result:
• Decisive Coalition victory
• Overthrow of Ba'ath Party government and execution of Saddam Hussein
• Re-establishment of democratic elections and formation of new government
• Hanging of Saddam

How is this for a loss?
The absolute majority of the US casualties were to happen due to the fact that the invasion took place.

Regarding Afghanistan..
Pretty much the same story. They never even had a proper army to begin with, but were still pretty much mulled in no time. Again, the only reason the casualties are somehow high is that there was an invasion that battled Guerrilla warfare.
Long story short,
Casualties:
US lost 1783 men. Hell, the entire coalition lost 2800.
Afghanistan lost 36,000-41,000.

The end result, two thirds of Al-Qaeda's leadership dead, Taliban government destroyed, OBL dead.

Now, saying these wars were lost may affect those who wish to badmouth the US or the west with any chance they get, but it surely won't work with people who can analyze conflicts in a realistic sort of way.

War is war, and you get casualties with every conflict. A loss is an entirely different matter.

Also, if I may add, it's rather funny that in a thread about "China's might", one has to resort to bashing the US army in order to prove a point.
What's the matter, can't do any better hailing the Chinese?
I'd advise you to stick to the subject and find some better ways to praise the "mighty dragon army" other than posting row marching videos or bashing the US with no facts right at all.
edit on 25-2-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

The USA has lost every war since WW2, and wven still, they didn;t to much in the 2 big wars.

They lost Kore, Vietnam, Iraq, and are about to lose Afghanistan. Not to mention some of the little conflicts.

We never lost anything, there hasn't been a "real war" since WW2, not in the sense of having an objective of defeating and occupying your enemy

We have reached satisfactory objectives in all of those wars, we have a "beach head" on the Asian mainland in regards to south korea, we prevented communists from taking Vietnam, we removed Saddam Hussein we also kept a small oil state as a vassal

Our goal wasn't to destroy those place, we got what we wanted

In all reality we could have easily destroyed everyone of those Nations, we defeated the Iraqi military 2x, we Could have killed the people kept the oil, that wasn't our actual goal, we could have bombed the dams in Vietnam and massacred them

In the end what is one of the biggest things we want?

To sell a lot of military hardware all around the world, same as Russia

We have in EVERY actual Military battle simply abused and punished and humiliated every ARMY we have fought, we cream them, Iraqi deaths 100's of thousands all hardware devastated, every land battle in Nom we utterly devastated our opponents

Even in Korea we couldn't be pushed off of Russia and China's own continent, you don't see Chinese forces in Tiajuana with a highly militarized zone do you?

And that was with Russia backing them up and 700,000 Chinese troops, when we broke the 38th the numbers were 15-1 against us and we won 15-1

look at these losses

USA

36,940 dead
92,134 wounded

CHINA

152,000 dead
383,500 wounded

5 to 1 Kill ratio USA

We won battles fighting 15-1, come on man, we never have lost squat

Vietnam

4,000,000 civilian dead;[14]
1,176,000 military dead or missing; 600,000+ wounded

USA

58,220 dead; 303,635 wounded

17-1 kill ratio

Iraq 223,000

USA 4,805

45 -1 Kill ratio

Afghan 41,000 Usa 2,799
14-1 kill ratio

In no case has an enemy ever managed to even attack us on our soil

Really we lost what?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Double-posting just to add.

Before any enlightened individual starts yelling at me that wars are nothing to be proud of and comparing casualties is sick, I say this:
I am answering someone that said the US lost the wars. I am not bragging about it (I'm not even American to be able to brag about it) nor am I glorifying the fact that people were killed. I didn't even bring up this subject, and this whole thread is about China's military in the firstplace.

So please save your moral bleeding to yourselves, thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Double-posting just to add.

Before any enlightened individual starts yelling at me that wars are nothing to be proud of and comparing casualties is sick, I say this:
I am answering someone that said the US lost the wars. I am not bragging about it (I'm not even American to be able to brag about it) nor am I glorifying the fact that people were killed. I didn't even bring up this subject, and this whole thread is about China's military in the firstplace.

So please save your moral bleeding to yourselves, thanks.

ditto over here and a few words for the post
edit on 25-2-2012 by lordnightstalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Marching forms a key element of drill. In instills discipline in the troopers, through marching they learn to follow orders without question. They learn the value of order by distancing, dressing & covering between them and the persons to their side and front. It also instills pride in their squad, battalion.

So you can't just dismiss the marching here as being commie boys on parade, it's more than that. It's a demonstration of PLA authority, they're showing the world what they & the Chinese military are all about. There's elements of all their armed forces in this parade, army, navy & air force all united.

Of the Western nations, it's the English who have made marching an art form. I've been fortunate to see the Color Trooping in Londres, you can't help but be impressed at the professionalism of their footguards, the bandsmen and especially the horse troopers.

But there's also a benevolence in English parades, they're not threatening.

The Chinese marching here, however, I don't know. There's no benevolence in this, you can see that writ large on the faces of their soldiers, sailors and airmen. There's a hostility, almost as if they have a grudge to settle. It makes for uneasy viewing, which presumably is their intention.

Great video though, the music matches the moment perfectly.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordnightstalker

The USA has lost every war since WW2, and wven still, they didn;t to much in the 2 big wars.

They lost Kore, Vietnam, Iraq, and are about to lose Afghanistan. Not to mention some of the little conflicts.

We never lost anything, there hasn't been a "real war" since WW2, not in the sense of having an objective of defeating and occupying your enemy

We have reached satisfactory objectives in all of those wars, we have a "beach head" on the Asian mainland in regards to south korea, we prevented communists from taking Vietnam, we removed Saddam Hussein we also kept a small oil state as a vassal

Our goal wasn't to destroy those place, we got what we wanted

In all reality we could have easily destroyed everyone of those Nations, we defeated the Iraqi military 2x, we Could have killed the people kept the oil, that wasn't our actual goal, we could have bombed the dams in Vietnam and massacred them

In the end what is one of the biggest things we want?

To sell a lot of military hardware all around the world, same as Russia

We have in EVERY actual Military battle simply abused and punished and humiliated every ARMY we have fought, we cream them, Iraqi deaths 100's of thousands all hardware devastated, every land battle in Nom we utterly devastated our opponents

Even in Korea we couldn't be pushed off of Russia and China's own continent, you don't see Chinese forces in Tiajuana with a highly militarized zone do you?

And that was with Russia backing them up and 700,000 Chinese troops, when we broke the 38th the numbers were 15-1 against us and we won 15-1

look at these losses

USA

36,940 dead
92,134 wounded

CHINA

152,000 dead
383,500 wounded

5 to 1 Kill ratio USA

We won battles fighting 15-1, come on man, we never have lost squat

Vietnam

4,000,000 civilian dead;[14]
1,176,000 military dead or missing; 600,000+ wounded

USA

58,220 dead; 303,635 wounded

17-1 kill ratio

Iraq 223,000

USA 4,805

45 -1 Kill ratio

Afghan 41,000 Usa 2,799
14-1 kill ratio

In no case has an enemy ever managed to even attack us on our soil

Really we lost what?

You don't call Vietnam a real war?

Korea ended in a stalemate, Vietnam is a Communist country, therefore, the USA lost, It took the USA two wars to remove Saddam, and still, Iraq is in turmoil.

You are comparing technology from the USA to Iraq and Vietnam
We were fighting in Vietnam against farmers ffs and we lost. We are fighting against farmers in Afghanistan and we are losing

Next time try not to "cream" your pants over your military 'successes.'

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join