It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most ultimate cosmic fact about us that isn't an opinion?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Death and or Taxes are inescapable!

Personal Disclosure: Take your pick!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
reply to post by smithjustinb

What makes anyone think we are cosmically important, lets face it how have we as a human race helped the cosmo s?

Below is my belief and not fact and it is what I think now so not even written in stone for myself

Not more important than any other planet that is evolving at this stage and have with souls evolving but not less either. We are maybe as important as the number of souls here? What if some of the souls on this planet have reincarnated on other planets and made marvelous advances to their evolution. Have we not then helped the whole cosmos. It is good to push down ego and I commend you for it
. We are special because we are unique just like everybody else. Namaste.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Here's the truth:

Everything around us and made by us, is full of empty space.

We live in a Quantum reality that we're not able to fully understand how, where, and why we truly exist for a fact.
edit on 23/2/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

Yes but it gives us time to think up funny theories that will probably be wrong but are alot of fun. Also playing around with the emotions of duality is hilarious. Im right and you are wrong
. And the after a while you get that it was yourself who was wrong. And sometimes you think im not touching that duality with a stick. Whatever side I choose in that duality everybody is gonna be wrong.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
We exist.

That's about the most you can categorically say about us from a Cosmic perspective.

IMHO.

To me, that alone is enough to have me sitting in awe and amazement.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
We are not important in the grand scheme of things. When the majority of people realize that simple fact, we may actually be considered important. A kind of paradox if you like....

To loose the ego totaly at a moment to regain it again by finding out how far you have evolved. I have lived thru that paradox and can relate with it totaly.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Atzil321
We are not important in the grand scheme of things. When the majority of people realize that simple fact, we may actually be considered important. A kind of paradox if you like....

I kind of agree. We need to realize we are unimportant in the grand scheme of things but that's what makes us important AS the grand scheme. It means all of our actions can be forgiven.

What if you are the perfect tool for the job that is needed for the grand scheme and are put exactly where you are supposed to be. What if the universe must be exactly like it is now to evole to it's next stage (with no electron, neutron, proton in the wrong place)?

I do not worry to much about Karma. I do my best to fix the things I do wrong. I will always pay for my misstakes not because I am told to because I want to. In a more evolved society paying for karma is easy so why worry. It will all work out. Even if everything is random it will still work out. One day we will be as one again, as I think we ones was.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuclear12346
We are the universe experiencing itself. So even if we were all to be vanquished in a single cosmic supernova, every molecule and bit of energy that is a part of us will not cease to exist.

But that's an opinion now isn't it?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is no existence that can induce a limit upon the infinite structures of space.
There is no existence that can induce a limit upon the infinite structures of time.

If you think so, name them and what is their composition?

Within space and time, that I refer to, there is absolute zero energy and matter.
edit on 23-2-2012 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I am that
We are that
It is that

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
All men and women are born from a women ( mother) and man ( father) ,,,,, men and women are needed to make men and women..... All good things for men and women have been created by men and women,,,, All men and women can be good to all men and women to allow good things to be created for men and women.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by nuclear12346
We are the universe experiencing itself. So even if we were all to be vanquished in a single cosmic supernova, every molecule and bit of energy that is a part of us will not cease to exist.

But that's an opinion now isn't it?

I dont think so energy never dies after created hence this little energy containment device called the universe. FULL of various energies running free feeling this is it w/o excepting potential OUTSIDE OR EXTERNAL OBSERVATIONS OF THEIR ENERGIZED DEEDS UPON EACH OTHER.
edit on 2/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We exist, and have the means to manipulate the environment around us, and thus determine a larger percentage of our fate. More so than something else on our planet that exists.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

We're made of star stuff and we are all connected.

Here, I'll let Sagan and the gang explain:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

What makes anyone think we are cosmically important, lets face it how have we as a human race helped the cosmo s?

We are learning how to behave. We are immature. BUT, we serve a purpose of some kind. That alone makes us important.

Maybe there is another race out there like us that are equally" important", we dont know if we matter in the universe,if we serve a purpose of some kind what is it? its all just speculatation, and after seeing what we do to this planet well..........
edit on 24-2-2012 by imnothereru because: typo s

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

what do the cosmos need help with??

I have no idea you tell me ? i wouldnt know where to start lol From what we do to our planet what makes us cosmically important?

The only fact i can think of is that we exist , thats it
edit on 24-2-2012 by imnothereru because: typo

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Stillness is possible in living and non-living things and it is the state of empty space.

That's as cosmic as we'll get from an objective factual perspective.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
we are like bacteria on a grain of rice.
we are as Nothing in the Universe.
and humans hate this.

humans like to think of them self's as near to gods.
they wish for Immortally and Power.
but deep down they know they are Nothing.
and they hate Everything because of this.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The universe is an appearance.
It appears to me, as me.
Without me could there be a universe?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

What you write is the opposite to what Buddha spoke.

You are nothing but you are also everything.
Deep down humans are spirit and spirit is eternal.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

All men and women are born from a women ( mother) and man ( father) ,,,,, men and women are needed to make men and women..... All good things for men and women have been created by men and women,,,, All men and women can be good to all men and women to allow good things to be created for men and women.....

All men and women can also be good to all men and women of every species and every species be good to man and woman to allow a new age of communication on Earth the likes of which we've never seen. Maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join