It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What does a Free world mean to you?

As soon as you start getting into the gears and philosophy behind a Free Energy society, as just a possibility, people start calling you a Commy.

I guess the .01% needs Energy Control to keep the populations controlled. Still though,

We need to make a move towards free energy. With at least spreading the idea that it is possible, because anything is possible.

People will like the Idea,

They just don't know it Exists yet.

edit on 2/23/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

resurrect Tesla, and subsidize gasoline would be a start. There is a way. A while back there was a clip on a company where they were not motivated by profit but quality everybody got paid the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
power & greed

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
True but people hate change, tell someone with a car "hey" woudln't it be better to have cars running on water instead of gas and people just think it's either impossible or they think they would have to sacrifice speed of a vehicule for that to be accomplished.

People are afraid of change, wether it be for better or for worst.
But keep the faith that better things are on the way, we can only go so low before we get back up.
We are lazy humans, but resilient. We need to be shaken in order to change.

Peace and much Love

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
free = no damn politicians , religous nutters , busybodies telling me what to do , how to live , where to go / not go...

not having to keep humouring the primitives by having to show a passport everytime I travel.

not having corrupt bastard extort money from me because their too damn lazy and incompetent to hold a job in the real world.. erm I mean not pay bloody taxes ..

being able to live my life on my terms as a human being ..

governments , nations , religions and all the other primitive rubbish people insist upon can go to hell have no need nor use for any of it.

thats freedom being able to live life without the meddling of idiots.

top topics

join