It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey everyone :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have finally decided to join ATS so I thought that I would introduce myself.

My name is Kelly and I'm from sunny South Africa.

I accidentally stumbled upon this site one day and I haven't been able to stay away from it since.

I have an interest in all the different paranormal subjects, prophecies and predictions. It all just fascinates me...
When I was a little over a year old, I fell into our swimming pool and lost consciousness under the water. My mother and father found me a few minutes later and pulled me from the water.

Due to a series of odd events (they couldnt find the car keys ect), my dad ended up running with me in his arms to the hospital, stopping every few moments to perform CPR on me. I coughed up the water not long after we reached the emergency room.

My dad saved my life and ever since I was old enough to understand this story it has left me with many questions. I don't believe in chance... If my parents had found the car keys and driven me to the hospital I would have died. It was the motion of running with me in his arms, my chest thumping on his shoulders as he ran that forced the water from my lungs... The keys were on the table in the kitchen, in a plain view but they just didn't see them...

Since I was a little girl, I always thought and felt different from the people around me. Not in a weird way - I just saw the world and people in a different light that sometimes freaked my family out a little

My mother used to joke with me and say I was a old woman trapped in a child's body... hehe

I sometimes think I can see Auras although I am still not entirely convinced.
I see a fuzzy white light around people but not all the time. If I know a person really well I can see colours around their shoulders and head. But not all the time. I dunno.... Maybe I just have something wrong with my eyes. Is there anyone out there that does see Auras that can maybe tell me if this is, in fact, what I am seeing?

I am eager to get to know you all and learn about the thousands of different topics I see on here.

If you managed to get to the end of this post - thank you for reading

I hope to get to know all of you soon.

Ciao and much love

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Welcome aboard Kelly.

Lounge is third door to the left, toilets are downstairs ( just follow the smell ) and the NSA's office is just down the hallway, you can't miss the guys in the black suits wearing sun glasses.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...hope you find the answers you are looking for here...

Des

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi Kelly, welcome to ATS, we are addicting
. Hope we live up to your expectations.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well hello there.. So glad you finally joined up. After reading some of your thoughts and experiences, I think you'll find that ATS (our website) has much to offer to you.

And to help you get oriented into becoming a valued member of this fine community, here's a little presentation we cooked up on your behalf. It will be of a great help.

Welcome IamKels

To save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache and frustration, please review the below....

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 post replies, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links to get you started in becoming an informed and valued member of ATS.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read first)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the 'topic' search words of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, so with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

* Please check out those links posted above before getting on one of the rides. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

* Please be sure to act like an 'civil' adult and are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. You should be mentally fit, stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

* Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect. Be aware you also might end up learning something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

* Please have fun! But be aware that if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentially spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is not only for your safety, but also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

Johnny

edit on 2/24/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hello

Thank you for the information. I will be sure to read through it all

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IamKels

Welcome kelly, great intro. Hope you find all your answers on here.

new topics

top topics

join