It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10th amendment : Georgia considering creating panel to exempt itself from federal laws

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Not with the new Obamacare. It demands that you have an RF transmitter placed under your skin to carry medical records.

Tell people that they are forced to have that? I bet you find a lot more saying nay.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

Not with the new Obamacare. It demands that you have an RF transmitter placed under your skin to carry medical records.

Tell people that they are forced to have that? I bet you find a lot more saying nay.

Ok, well if Georgians are stupid enough to believe that, then I don't want them to be part of the USA anyway, thanks very much.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Actually I think the feds did just take a shot back at Georgia. They just commissioned two new nuclear power plants to be built there, the first new ones in the US since the 70's. This even as the rest of the world moves away from nuclear power - for obvious reasons. That, along with that atrocity called the Savannah River Site (my entire family has been faced with numerous deadly maladies since we lived near there), should take care of those feisty Southern rebels!
edit on 23-2-2012 by Videot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

the fed has the power states give them, when enough states decide the fed has gotten out of line then collectively they must decide on how to set things back on course with our constitution and bill of rights.

You are wrong on this. It is the people that give the power. By being lazy and not standing up for our rights, we are giving them the gross power that they (the federal ,well we call it federal government) are taking.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
One state down, 51 more to go.. if states follow this could be history repeating itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by Vitchilo

Also people are not THAT backwards.

I've been to Georgia and actually yes they are.

There is still a lot of self imposed segregation even in big cities like Atlanta.

Not just from whites but black communities as well. No one trusts each other down there.

But they all where fake smiles and try to act PC in public. But when in private the gloves comes off and the white hoods come out of the closet.

Kinda spooky.

I, too, have been to Georgia and actually no they aren't. Is there racism in Georgia? No more or less than in New York, Washington, Utah, or the other 46 states. Is Georgia covered under the 10th Amendment? No more or less...fill in the rest.

Good for Georgia. I hope they secede...er...succeed.

/TOA

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thanks for the post OP! I hope it gets passed

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by Vitchilo

...But they all where fake smiles and try to act PC in public. But when in private the gloves comes off and the white hoods come out of the closet.

Kinda spooky.

WOW is all I can say. I used to live in Georgia- Its not like that. I'm temped to break T/C about this if you know what I mean.

Deny ignorance!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The reasoning for this is in the TENTH AMENDMENT like the title says but people are STILL saying Georgia shouldn't do this? They're exercising their right.

Don't like it? You can protest the 10th amendment but that would piss off a ton of people.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

what planet do you live on??? slavery, really? that is the stupidist thing I have heard someone say in my 60 years, reinstate slavery what a boob... lol OMG... it takes all kinds... wow

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If they are stupid enough not to read the legislation that has been formulated, passed and is in your own federal house? Why are you getting hostile? Please remember that I did not write the legislation, I am merely pointing out the fact of the matter. Educate yourself, please. Without people wanting to find out truth and fact, we get all kinds of blatant inaccuracies and name calling. Namaste.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Z32Driver

Your experience may be different than mine but that does not mean that my experience is false.

I know racism when I see it and during the time I spent in Georgia I experienced a lot of racism.

You can all try to deny it all you want. I NEVER said all Georgians are racist and I never said that Georgians are more racist than people from other states.

Geez, get over yourselves. If you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

If you think that this agenda has zero connection to racism then you are the ones being ignorant not me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

a lot of them, everyone is in the south are backward hillbilly's toothless hillbilly's also and want nothing but a plantation full of slaves to pick cotton for them. what a bunch of socially neglected morons we have here and all across the country. OMG I can't believe how many people still think that way, I thought we lived in a new century, apparently half the country has never left home or read a book to believe such a stupid thing about the south, this site cracks me up, what a bunch of loons and losers (that think that way).

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

Guess what? It's like that in every city. Doesn't matter if it's Seattle or Atlanta. People segregate themselves now. The government doesn't have to do it anymore.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
*****APPLAUSE*****

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join