It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians are vital to mankind! Crucial to survival!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sarcasm. Im not putting in the effort to "satirefy" (a la Dubya Bush) this, and I lack the passion to paint it in cyniscm.

So...our country is cleary atrophied in myriad debts. What little bill-printing ink that remains hardly outlines Franklin's jolly neckfat, and we may eliminate one of the 'L's in the word dollar (although I'm sure the first letters to go would be G, O, andD).

We all know the political figureheads we vote for aren't actually the ones in power. I mean, by a longshot. Insomuch that my 13 year old niece makes jokes about the blatant puppetry in the Oval Office, and understands a bit about the electoral college. She knows better than to actually shake her fist at Obama propaganda, rather, she stares daggers into the silent hand lurking just beyond public view. Eek, I should watch how I word things before a mob of black suits tear her out of biology class.

So the question slaughtering sheep before I can count them (that means it keeps me from sleeping.): If money in general is THAT sparse, chaotic, and needed, why are men in suits and smiles raising BILLIONS of dollars to spend on marketing and campaigning to ALL SAY THE SAME THING? About fixing fiscal failures the SAME hand allowed to happen? It's like voting for class president, when you know the school administrator will make the actual calls, except BILLIONS of dollars are wasted convincing the students that their wants/needs will be met if 'I' get elected.

Solution: I will run, raise that much money (heh), and then I will politely STFU, turn around, and patch as many tears in Lady Liberty's european-shaped ass as I can with it. All of it; done. Then I'll go back to my real job.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Oh, Your political figures are the once in power. Its just that they do business on the side line with its own privately owned enterprise. Its this privately owned enterprise everyone thinks are pooling the strings. Its a brilliant cover up. Practically every American president have had their own side show.

Then you have the Federal reserve banking cartel. It is also a privately owned enterprise. Here no political figures have any power except to hand out debt. They have no control over the policies of the banking cartel.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
So the question slaughtering sheep before I can count them (that means it keeps me from sleeping.): If money in general is THAT sparse, chaotic, and needed, why are men in suits and smiles raising BILLIONS of dollars to spend on marketing and campaigning to ALL SAY THE SAME THING? About fixing fiscal failures the SAME hand allowed to happen?

Solution: I will run, raise that much money (heh), and then I will politely STFU, turn around, and patch as many tears in Lady Liberty's european-shaped ass as I can with it. All of it; done. Then I'll go back to my real job.

Because they can. Because we let them by going to the voting booths every 4 years. (By we I mean everyone who does.) I don't vote. Why bother? They're all the same anyway. This country would run a lot smoother if we didn't have the current political system that we have. It's broken and the only way to fix it is to throw it in the garbage where it belongs and get a new one.

Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
So the question slaughtering sheep before I can count them (that means it keeps me from sleeping.): If money in general is THAT sparse, chaotic, and needed, why are men in suits and smiles raising BILLIONS of dollars to spend on marketing and campaigning to ALL SAY THE SAME THING? About fixing fiscal failures the SAME hand allowed to happen?

Because they can. Because we let them by going to the voting booths every 4 years. (By we I mean everyone who does.) I don't vote. Why bother? They're all the same anyway. This country would run a lot smoother if we didn't have the current political system that we have. It's broken and the only way to fix it is to throw it in the garbage where it belongs and get a new one.
Problem solved.

To be frank (and Tom), I agree. This sh|tstain belief that we NEED them would easily begin to justify my antisocial attitude.

top topics

join