It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trapped' Illegal Immigrants Sleep On Streets Of London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by discharged77

You get to reap what you seed, sure enough if you bring war and gunpowder you won' t be welcome anywhere. Guess how history would be different now, if the civilized white race would have promoted development, knowledge and the culture of peaceful living towards Muslim countries instead of bringing destabilizing violence in the name of profit for the few and to the disadvantage of the many including Americans and European soldiers that have lost their life in an useless, dehumanizing conflict up to now.

Reap what you sow?? You live in a fantasy world of Marxist ideology, every nation goes to war at some point and to the victors go the spoils. I am sorry if that does not fit into your peace and love outlook on the world where we all sit around smoking weed and getting in touch with our inner selves. Get a grip on reality. I didn't agree with Americas wars in the middle east, a waste of money and lives with no clear objective, but that has nothing to do with illegal immigration. We are now reaping what the Marxist ideology has sown in our countries and its crap and we all know it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

If there isn't one it must be created, especially when the majority of the products we buy are manufactured for hunger earnings exactly in the counties these people are coming from creating a terrible economic situation not only within the Third World but also here, just think. Who is profiting I dare to ask? Not you, not me and not the guys sleeping rough for sure.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If there isn't one it must be created, especially when the majority of the products we buy are manufactured for hunger earnings exactly in the counties these people are coming from creating a terrible economic situation not only within the Third World but also here, just think. Who is profiting I dare to ask? Not you, not me and not the guys sleeping rough for sure.

There are a lot of problems that need fixing, unfortunately I've lost confidence in our government. Hopefully next election we can have a new cabinet who can attack these issues head on.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

It's not just this government but rather successive governments who willfully ignore the wishes and the cares and concerns of the general population to further their own personal agendas and personal gain and advancement and adherence to party dogma.

On topic, if the location of these immigrants are known and the circumstances around their illegal entry into the UK are also known I see absolutely no reason why legally or even morally they can not be repatriated to their country of origin.

Of course the PC Brigade etc will have some ridiculous and imaginary reason why we can't do this, but bollocks to them says I.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Do you know how my reality looks like? I speak and write fluently five European languages, create every year for the software company I work net revenue of 1Mio Dollars per calender year, pay lots of tax to the UK government, pay privately rent, do not receive any government benefits, have no aspiration to obtain a British passport (happy with my European one), have also no right to vote in this country, my partner of 11 years does just the same thing, we are involved in charity projects and I would love to be able to decide what our tax money is used for.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Another load of scum clogging up the streets of London.

Great...and just wait till the Olympics, when more scum from loads of countries come flooding in under the guise of the Olympics.

I say put them on a boat with a big hole and send them back to India where they can continue to live like they are accustom instead of spreading their dirty disease around the GREATEST city on Earth.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Do you know how my reality looks like? I speak and write fluently five European languages, create every year for the software company I work net revenue of 1Mio Dollars per calender year, pay lots of tax to the UK government, pay privately rent, do not receive any government benefits, have no aspiration to obtain a British passport (happy with my European one), have also no right to vote in this country, my partner of 11 years does just the same thing, we are involved in charity projects and I would love to be able to decide what our tax money is used for.
Thats all well and good, but what does any of this have to do with the topic at hand? It makes no difference if you are a garbage man or the CEO of Wal Mart, or if you make $20,000 a year or $400,000 a year, this affects everyone. We would all love to be able to control where our tax dollars go, unfortunately it doesn't work like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes it does make a big ethical difference for me, just follow my thought here please!
I do not want to pay for war, cause I am a hopeless pacifist.
I do not want to pay for big banking mega fail cause I do not agree with an unsustainable model of economy which drains the money out of the perishing American and European middle-class and creates even more and desperate Third World countries.
I want to pay my tax-money to people that are involved in honest sustainable growth projects in these poor countries, so to reduce the number of desperate immigrants willing to risk their lives and sleep under bridges.
A good doctor treats the cause of the illness not the symptoms.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And by the way I also sustain local economy where I live and buy as many local products as possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

Randeep Lall, 39, runs the Sikh Welfare Awareness Team, a voluntary organisation that donates food and blankets to the fauji every night. He told Sky News: "It's diabolical, disgusting and disgraceful. I can't believe in this day and age people can live like this. An animal wouldn't live the way some of these people are.

STFU!!! nobody owes those people ANYTHING!! if india can't take care of their own then maybe they need to scale back their ambitious nuclear and space programs.

Indeed. Bleeding hearts would have us over-run in no time.

These people are responsible for their own predicament. I have no sympathy for the silent invaders and parasites who leach our countries... and slowly turn them into the third world ghettos. If you can't come to our countries legally and pay tax like the rest of us... GTFO, you're not welcome!

IRM

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
i can't believe how many hateful bigots there are on this site.
you do realise that in the beginning
God did not come down from the clouds with the heavenly title deed to London in one hand and a chip butty in the other, right?
your government [which is nothing more or less than a group of men with no more real power than anyone else]
decided that this land is theirs
and have been telling anybody who will listen [and shooting those who won't] ever since.
nobody can own the land
does this make sense?
nobody can own the land. nobody.
ALL that this is, is kids in a playground. THE FORT IS OURS.

to those wondering why there are more and more of these 'illegals', maybe it has something to with the myriad human rights violations going on throughout the world constantly
to people who are just as much a human, just as thinking and feeling as you.
the only difference is that they don't have those little metal disks that so many of you seem to believe are more valuable than human lives.
don't worry guys, you won't need to defend that currency long
soon we'll all be in the same boat.
will you still be wishing it full of holes then?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

Maybe we are just sick of seeing people who aren't citizens our of countries get treated better than those who are.

Why should the hard-earned money of a citizen go to an illegal immigrant instead of the actual citizen that earned it?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

how about because the lives and wellbeing of our fellow human beings
should be more important than how much gold we have?

did you actually read what i wrote? kinda thought i mentioned that idea already...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

When it comes at my own toil and it is not appreciated the answer is a straight up, honest NO.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I want to pay my tax-money to people that are involved in honest sustainable growth projects in these poor countries, so to reduce the number of desperate immigrants willing to risk their lives and sleep under bridges.
A good doctor treats the cause of the illness not the symptoms.

All well and good, but what about this?

Telegraph reporting that finance minister Pranab Mukherjee had stated in the Rajya Sabha last August that India did not need British aid which, according to him, was "peanuts". "We do not require the aid. It is a peanut in our total development exercises (expenditure)."

How does the doctor treat that?..Or indeed how does this metaphorical doctor treat the European countries laughing as they wave these people through to this little cramped Island of ours?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

They are known locally as "fauji" which literally translated means "foot soldier", but in this context it refers to hard-working immigrants without an identity.

i love how the media puts a spin on things. those poor immigrants came here illegaly and now they cant find work. boo friken hoo.

do they expect a job to just fall on their lap?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

are you fkin kidding me? how are these people being treated better than you?

Why do you have such a big problem with people trying to make a better life for themselves? are you starving to death or something? is your family starving? in dire need of housing? are you living under a bridge?

You're sitting there posting xenophobic comments on a conspiracy site while those people are living under a bridge and eating out of dumpsters.

How are they being treated better than you?

Live and let live man

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy

i love how the media puts a spin on things. those poor immigrants came here illegaly and now they cant find work. boo friken hoo.

do they expect a job to just fall on their lap?

For those illegals who came to the UK to commit crime,I agree with you totally.

But,many are trafficked here as slaves-those people should be helped IMO.
They are being used as slaves by very nasty violent gangs.

But of course,we Brits don't have any international criminal gangs on our turf-our stiff upper lip sees to that.
Its brushed under the carpet like the whole Diana/David Kelly/Robin Cook/Rothschild thing...

Keep calm and carry on.

Total mind control by posters on the wall..and that was in WW2.

Nowadays they have a much more sophisticated matrix of control.
TV news.

There are:
No gangs,no toxic chemicals in your food and water,no problemo..
Sit with comfort in front of your 100hz TV and absorb your programming.

They call it "programming"for a reason you know!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by Garfee

are you fkin kidding me? how are these people being treated better than you?

Why do you have such a big problem with people trying to make a better life for themselves? are you starving to death or something? is your family starving? in dire need of housing? are you living under a bridge?

You're sitting there posting xenophobic comments on a conspiracy site while those people are living under a bridge and eating out of dumpsters.

How are they being treated better than you?

Live and let live man

Did I specifically use myself as an example?

There is more than one person in a country and generally, they all do or have worked towards it.

Illegal immigrants riot because their cable tv doesn't include Discovery Channel, while citizens are left to fend for theselves on the street.

Illegal immigrants cost a country billions of dollars for a few, while a government couldn't dream of spending that on the happiness and welfare of actual citizens.

All because of bleeding hearts like you.

edit on 24-2-2012 by Garfee because: grammar

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I did not say I want to give the money I pay in tax to any government! I said I want to donate it to serious sustainable charity projects involved in local visible development in Third World countries, give/send then the proof of payment to be recognized by HMRC. This makes a huge difference, and would benefit instantly entire villages of disadvantaged inhabitants of our planet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join