It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trapped' Illegal Immigrants Sleep On Streets Of London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by TheGreatest

And white people don't bring viruses and disease where they go?

I don't care how many times you try to explain yourself. You are anti-immigrant and ignorant.

i didn't say we didn't carry diseases, but developed worlds have better health care and immunisation systems in place to prevent epidemic out breaks, which is lacking from countries such as India and other developing nations.

Living on the streets is not good for health either, I personally don't care what you think of me I am sharing my views as I am entitled to in a non-threatening way.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I bet these are still better conditions than what they would face if they go back to India.

They're illegal immigrants. No sympathy. At all.
edit on 23-2-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't understand why citizens of other nations always seem to jump all over the UK on the immigrant/illegal immigrant issue. We take good care of immigrants in this country, offer everything they need on a plate for them, homes, furniture, translators, English lessons, medicines, education, money etc, all for free for them and their families, and once granted legal entry they are treated with priority over our own citizens.

The illegals, well, we can't help if we don't know who/where they are, and that's because they come here illegally, we have no record of them entering the UK or of them being here. Come here legally and it's guaranteed we'll take care of you. It seems as if we in the UK are 'damned if we do and damned if we don't'.

I saw a prog on tv a few weeks ago where thousands of illegals are living in a 'tent-city', dubbed 'The Jungle', at a French port. There, they live in absolute, utter squalor. The French authorities and those of other nations are all aware of those immigrants' destitution and desperation, why isn't anyone getting on THEIR case for blatantly and deliberately neglecting those people?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Emigration was word that kept hitting on the web bot for 2010....I think the web bot reading for 2010 were for 2 years later across the board

Emigration is the act of leaving one's country or region to settle in another. It is the same as immigration but from the perspective of the country of origin. Human movement in general is termed migration.

In this instance its people going back to their home countries
edit on 23-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not sure why many folks keep mentioning Indians-most of the illegals are not Indians.Most illegals come from,wait for it..Countries we,the West/USA/The EU/NATO have been happily blowing up for the last few decades...Think Iraqis,Afghanis,Somalians.

Then we have another breed of illegals-those who bring their organized "family" crime gangs from parts of Europe,who exploit the illegal underground,and are by the way some of the gangs who traffic illegals into Britain and other countries.

That is why many illegals have to pay between 10 and 30 thousand euros to get to the UK-its the going rate with these trafficking gangs.
Then the gangs force the illegals into slave work/prostitution,by taking passports and threatening to have their family's killed back home.

And it works-its been going on for decades,with very little in the way of police busts or jail time.

Sick or what?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Whatever is the matter with you people
.....if it was for some reasoning I saw here in this thread, then no white people should be living in the Americas, Australia etc, we all have arrived to the places we live now, through our ancestors in historical times, haven' t you ever had History lessons in school
Wake up and look reality in the face, we are ALL living on a tiny spec floating through the endless, eternal, ever-expanding, unknown Universe so get over it...and out of the caves and embrace your fellow men with generosity and empathy.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

'Trapped' Illegal Immigrants Sleep On Streets Of London

news.sky.com

Hundreds of illegal immigrants from India are sleeping rough in appalling conditions in west London, a Sky News investigation can reveal.

Unable to find work after the economic downturn, the men huddle together against the freezing cold under bridges across Ealing and Hounslow.

A lack of sanitation and washing facilities has created squalid living conditions attracting rats, drug dealers and disease.

They are known locally as "fauji" which literally translated means "foot soldier", but in this context it refers to hard-working immigrants without an identity.

The men arrived in
(visit the link for the full news article)

Easy solution to the problem is for them to go back to where they belong. India. The Marxists came up with the term "illegal immigrant" to invoke compassion for someone who has clearly broken the law. Remember the Communist mantra of No class, No flags, No borders, they are multinationals at heart.
edit on 23-2-2012 by discharged77 because: none

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
Whatever is the matter with you people
.....if it was for some reasoning I saw here in this thread, then no white people should be living in the Americas, Australia etc, we all have arrived to the places we live now, through our ancestors in historical times, haven' t you ever had History lessons in school
Wake up and look reality in the face, we are ALL living on a tiny spec floating through the endless, eternal, ever-expanding, unknown Universe so get over it...and out of the caves and embrace your fellow men with generosity and empathy.
Yeah whats wrong with you people? Give your job away to someone who needs it more from another country, someone who pays no tax and is just there to make money to send back to their own country. Or better yet why don't you just give your whole country away to these foreign invaders and forsake what your forefathers lost their lives fighting for!!! This is the kind of crap that the Marxist extremists love to hear from the mindless citizens, the multinational corps..are licking their chops, they cant wait until illegals drive working wages down to nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

I am for sure not a Marxist, but you have clearly not paid attention in school, I suggest you start looking for the roots of your ancestors and educate yourself accordingly.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

LOL.....You must be joking right?? I don't give a flying crap what kind of human sacrificing tribe lived here thousands/hundreds of years ago, the point is that we took the land and now it is ours, and if i have any say in the matter we wont be giving one inch of it back anytime soon. As far as you not being a Marxist? You sure sound like one. Do you think that the people of Iraq would welcome you with open arms? Let you take their job? Live in their home? LOL.. Very naive way of thinking.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I can bet that you are some type of "new Age" wizard/witch of sorts, here to let us all know that if we just have positive thoughts, hold hands and give off some kind of vibes we will ascend to some higher level, right?? Its this kind of thinking that has western civilization in the situation its in.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

You get to reap what you seed, sure enough if you bring war and gunpowder you won' t be welcome anywhere. Guess how history would be different now, if the civilized white race would have promoted development, knowledge and the culture of peaceful living towards Muslim countries instead of bringing destabilizing violence in the name of profit for the few and to the disadvantage of the many including Americans and European soldiers that have lost their life in an useless, dehumanizing conflict up to now.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Before you pull the ancestor card you need to know the difference between Immigration and ILLEGAL immigration.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Please enlighten me about the difference from a purely human-ethical point of view rather than a legal one, cause you certainly know laws are different from country to country and while an adult can legally smoke a whole bag of weed in the Netherlands in other countries same guy might end up in prison never to be seen again for doing just the same thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
They got into the country without passports, right? They can get out the same way.

How do you know it wasn't British gov agents who took their money, gave them promises and abandoned them like this?

Because that type of scenario is purely fictional and created by you when the reality is, they find ways of coming in illegally and then have no prospects of contributing to society while living in fear of being found out and deported.

I wish we'd clamp down on illegal immigrants but we can't because Nick Clegg and his idiot association (aka Liberal Democrats) bitched and moaned about human rights and blocked Conservative measures to help alleviate the problem.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If we don't act soon, and by we i am talking about the civilized countries of the world, we will be over run by these heathens. They are proverbial leeches on our systems and it makes me sick that our governments do not have the balls to ship them back and refuse their entry into our countries. The longer we let the multinational Marxist scum run our countries and culture into the ground, the closer we all get to living in a 3rd world country and it will be our own once great nations that will be the filth pools of disease and poverty.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

How desperate must someone be, in order to be willing to live in such deplorable conditions?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

if it was for some reasoning I saw here in this thread, then no white people should be living in the Americas, Australia etc, we all have arrived to the places we live now, through our ancestors in historical times,

So tell me, what remains of the indigenous cultures of Americas and Australia? Not much, they have been thoroughly overrun by white immigrants. And unless immigration policies are tight and enforced, the same thing WILL repeat sometime in the future, but it may be whites that will be in place of natives. Thanks for proving our point.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower

Please enlighten me about the difference from a purely human-ethical point of view rather than a legal one, cause you certainly know laws are different from country to country and while an adult can legally smoke a whole bag of weed in the Netherlands in other countries same guy might end up in prison never to be seen again for doing just the same thing.

There isn't a ethical point of view on this situation, laws are in place for a reason. Yes in a perfect world we could help each other out and show compassion to others, but if we allow our laws to be broken we are basically inviting others to do so. Next we will have hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants on our soil which will have massive repercussions.

I'm not anti-immigrant, I'm pro-immigration provided they come in the legal way and don't abuse our country.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Please enlighten me about the difference from a purely human-ethical point of view rather than a legal one,

Id say the difference is the same as between knocking on someones door and asking for help/job vs. breaking in and stealing what you want. So yes, there is a human-ethical difference, IMHO.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join