It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trapped' Illegal Immigrants Sleep On Streets Of London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Technically,they are not trapped-all they have to do is hand themselves in at the nearest police/customs office,and they will be put in a detention center (not nice-but preferable to living on the streets eating rats)where they will await deportation.
I did say "technically"-in reality they may feel trapped,as at least some of them may have had to leave their own country because they would be killed/tortured/locked up if they went home-but if that is the case they should have applied for asylum,not got in as an illegal.

Sadly,one of the biggest myths of the third world is that Britain is some kind of Shangri La,with streets paved with gold...
I can tell you now-that is very far from reality,and getting further by the day.

Does anyone else notice that as globalisation becomes more entrenched,so do the numbers of illegals into so called "1st world" nations??

That is how it seems to me at least.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
shows that british have not reformed from their racist mentality.So they deliberately deny benefits to immigrants in Britain

edit on 23-2-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So much for good dogs' barking at stray dogs! No wonder slavery endures for 6.000 years!
When there is a small group of homeless people everybody is so brave and angry. Perhaps because they are also in dreadful economic situation but afraid to admit it and hope to get rid of competition.

Besides, I don't think it was 10.000 pounds, it was more likely rupees.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
shows that british have not reformed from their racist mentality.So they deliberately deny benefits to immigrants in Britain

Actually-NO.
Britain as it stands gives full benefits to LEGAL immigrants 6-12months after they have lived here.Sometime this year Britain will be dictated to by Brussels that they must pay benefits from day1.

Britain does not however pay ILLEGAL aliens benefits,along with most other nations of the world.

Why the hell should anyone pay an illegal alien???
They have broken the law-why would they get any handouts?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

you're right, they are racist for sure!!
but please do tell why do only n.america and europe have to be the ones out of the whole world to soley take on multitudes of illegal immigrants and pay them benefits? one day not to long ago it hit me that something in that picture doesn't sit right.

if the brits are soo racist, please tell me what country sets a better example of doling out the cash and respect to illegals?? is it a country in asia? is it a country in africa? how about the middle east?

right now there people in england that can trace their name back centuries in the region, followed all the rules, and even served their country in arms. and alot of those very same folks have to fight tooth and nail to get a job. they grew up leaving their front doors unlocked, now they are targets for crime. they played along with this fantasy for a long time, and now them with the rest of the western world teeters on economic and cultural destruction. do they NOT have a reason to be upset?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Those illegal immigrants have paid nothing into the system in the first place, majority of people on benefits have at some point in their life contributed through income tax and national insurance, but illegal immigrants aren't on the system hence don't have any claim.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest

Those illegal immigrants have paid nothing into the system in the first place, majority of people on benefits have at some point in their life contributed through income tax and national insurance, but illegal immigrants aren't on the system hence don't have any claim.

Are you sure they weren't working and been paid miserably, just because they are "illegal"?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Seem's to me India's probably the best place to bugger off too to get a job these days.
Mayhap they just wanted a nice A4e job as opposed to being back home working for British call centers.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

And American call centers... Which wouldn't be such a bad thing if they weren't impossible to understand.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's not about all immigrants,its about the ones that move to a country without giving a single fck about what they'll do when they reach their destination. I know India isn't paradise,but its growing(apparently) but why get out of your homeland to go to a foreign place to sleep on the street and live like crap?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have plenty of Sympathy and sometimes too much Empathy that i feel another persons pain but on this occassion i don't want to be picking up unnecessary illnesses just because our Government put 'Human Rights' ahead of my health and not just my health but 5 million others living in London!!

If you remember what happened during the Plague i'm sure you will agree with me on this that we cant have TB running around the streets.... coz thats what will happen if the rats pick it up!!
edit on 23-2-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Yeah I live in London as well...

You better stay away from the hospitals - u might catch MRSA. Stop eating at NON - English take aways etc etc....

Cmon!!! You're on the road to living like Michael Jackson, in an oxygen tent!! But then you would need to employ an illegal immigrant as your live in nurse, because you cant afford the bills, which leads on to my last point; its divide and conquer - the sheeple are so busy concentrating on crap like this, they (as others on this thread have pointed out) should be concentrating on the Bankers, Guberment, implementing a living wage (not a minimum wage), creating jobs in this country.

I don't know if you saw news-night last week? They were talking about unemployment in Liverpool and something like a ratio of 1 job for 1 in 6 or 7 people!!! i.e. there aren't enough jobs for people regardless of education, ethnicity etc...

And I dont remember the plague (that must make you very old, if u do?!)...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Why is there so much #ing hatred towards immigrants on this site?

I would not be shocked if the National Alliance and other racist groups have plants on this site because I see a crapload of immigrant bashing on ATS everyday. It's hidden behind quips like yours.

I have said it before, we MUST go after the corporations that DEMAND these cheap workers if we are to fix the problem! They must be fined and in some cases, barred from doing business until they revise their policies.

Well said and bravo to you! I, like you, believe there is an insidious presence on ATS and the sooner these hate-mongers are identified and sent packing the better! Some of the comments in this thread are nothing short of xenophobic hate filled non-sense perpetuated by a small number of so called, "patriots."

"What if I get TB from touching a hand rail where these feral foreigners have been?" Oh please listen to what you are saying, it is utterly ridiculous and said purely to instil xenophobic thoughts in the more gullible amongst us.

These people, these HUMAN BEINGS need help and need it urgently. First, get them off the streets, clean them up, give them medical attention and allow them some dignity. Next, assist them in proving their identities and returning them to their country of origin if it can be proven that they have entered the country illegally. If they are given leave to remain in the UK then they should be afforded all of the rights and privileges that this country has to offer.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
These people are coming here to find a better way of life, but they come with no money and no plans as to what they will do once here to obtain that better life they seek.

I don't blame anyone for wanting a better life, but it seems they just turn up here and do nothing but complain that our government won't pay them for doing nothing.

They spent £10,000 to get here? Where did they get that sort of money from if they are so poor? Wouldn't it be a better idea if they bought a legal passport and use the rest to take care of themselves, find a home etc, until they find work here legally?

I am of the opinion that many illegals come here because they think they can have a free ride for themselves and their families at the British taxpayer's expense, then whinge and whine when they dont get it.

They weren't forced to come here and no-one is forcing them to stay. They (like the rest of us on this planet) are now learning that there are consequences to making bad decisions. It's a fact of life none of us can escape.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

ok, listen... i dont remember the plague, you are right, but..... i have read about it and it was a nasty thing which happened.... now you must agree with e that living among those with TB and other flu's, colds etc.. is not a great thing for society and what about when they spit on the ground.... dont tel me you have never seen them do this right? Yes, they do.... they do it a lot and especially at religious times!!! Yes, this is very healthy indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Originally posted by The Sword

Why is there so much #ing hatred towards immigrants on this site?

I would not be shocked if the National Alliance and other racist groups have plants on this site because I see a crapload of immigrant bashing on ATS everyday. It's hidden behind quips like yours.

I have said it before, we MUST go after the corporations that DEMAND these cheap workers if we are to fix the problem! They must be fined and in some cases, barred from doing business until they revise their policies.

Well said and bravo to you! I, like you, believe there is an insidious presence on ATS and the sooner these hate-mongers are identified and sent packing the better! Some of the comments in this thread are nothing short of xenophobic hate filled non-sense perpetuated by a small number of so called, "patriots."

"What if I get TB from touching a hand rail where these feral foreigners have been?" Oh please listen to what you are saying, it is utterly ridiculous and said purely to instil xenophobic thoughts in the more gullible amongst us.

These people, these HUMAN BEINGS need help and need it urgently. First, get them off the streets, clean them up, give them medical attention and allow them some dignity. Next, assist them in proving their identities and returning them to their country of origin if it can be proven that they have entered the country illegally. If they are given leave to remain in the UK then they should be afforded all of the rights and privileges that this country has to offer.

And who is going to pay for all that treatment and processing in 5* standards? They have entered a country illegal and have broken the LAW, full stop.

They have entered a country which at the moment has a dying economy and many unemployed on government provided benefits. This is just another blow to finances that is unessential and that could be used to provide a solution to many on going problems internally.

It's not about being hard on immigrants or being racist, it's about being just. If a British citizen entered Iran illegal he would be facing execution for being a 'spy'. If a British citizen entered India illegally he would likely be in prison by now, but we are going to sugar coat these criminals and provide for them? No the wonder they flock to us.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

Whatever happened to the Commonwealth?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Whatever happened to the Commonwealth?

We can't afford to keep everyone happy, we need to start looking out for ourselves. We are struggling to provide for our own never mind taking other countries burdens on board.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

And white people don't bring viruses and disease where they go?

I don't care how many times you try to explain yourself. You are anti-immigrant and ignorant.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I used to be fine with immigration... didnt bother me at all until 8 or 9 years ago when i saw how much things have changed and how crowded its got and how so many youths are in trouble because of no jobs and how many are suffering in these hard times.... and yet people like Qattada are living here on benefits when they want to kill us all..... yeah, this is great..... bring em all here.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Some truly disgusting and evil comments posted by people on this thread.

I'd rather have those immigrants instead of you.

Some of you are talking like these immigrants are insects or rats.

They are HUMANS and they have probably come from such hardship and poverty that you have never experienced or will (thanfully) never have to experience in your life.

A shameful self-centred attitude some of you have....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join