It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Martian Portfolio...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Arken

Calm DJ. Stay very, very calm...

These anomalies ARE NOT FLAT... as you assume.

Where did I say they are flat? These photos were taken from orbit. They are not flat, they are lying on the ground. Why?

Simple, earthquakes, natural disaster. Like rubble just laying there....

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Arken

Calm DJ. Stay very, very calm...

These anomalies ARE NOT FLAT... as you assume.

Where did I say they are flat? These photos were taken from orbit. They are not flat, they are lying on the ground. Why?

Simple, earthquakes, natural disaster. Like rubble just laying there....

Correct.
Or wars...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hmm, talk about seeing things... I thought that I was bad

Needless to say I am not a fan of using GoogleMaps. I prefer to go to the primary source for any analysis. IMHO, I won't try too strenuously to debunk your claims (as this is merely my opinion), none of the areas in the images you have highlighted are statues.

This is not to say that there are not remnants of deliberately constructed structures on Mars. Take a good look at the copious evidence available from the Mars Rovers available here (marsrover.nasa.gov...) and you may begin to wonder about the presence of Martian creations lying strewn in the sand and rubble.

It seems that you draw our attention to imaginary designs of your own making, which serve the singular purpose of obfuscating potentially interesting evidence. The only image you have provided of which I will bother to check out is the "The Alien's Grey Head" image, which rings a bell somewhere in my head (may have seen the object previously). Another one you have provided, "The Osiris Statue" is interesting, not for the shapes you claim to see, but rather the symmetrical placement of certain features.

Maybe I will take a look, maybe not... This symmetry has previously been seen on Mars by the MRO, surrounded by symbols and images only visible at very high resolution. Note, that even then, we cannot be certain that what is being seen are actual synthetic structures. They could be carved from natural formations, free standing fixed structures, equipment, structural rubble, debris flows, possibly mobile features, geological anomalies, pareidolia, image artifacts, or signal obfuscation/alteration.

Not sure on flagging the post...
edit on 7-3-2012 by Blister because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2012 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Petition to rename this thread "face palm".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
ha.. it does look like a ninja turtle...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blister

Thx, for your opinion.
I'm sure. Star for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Simple, earthquakes, natural disaster.

Mars doesn't have earthquakes; no tectonic plates. The air is too thin for some sort of hurricane, and if it were toppled by a meteorite strike, where are the remains of the other buildings? The roads?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join