It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Martian Portfolio...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is a thread about some of the most (in my opinion) intriguing anomalies that I've catch on the Red Planet.
So I decide to show these images here on ATS and listening your thoughts. There are many and I think that each image/anomaly deserve a deeper analisys. In each image there are Long/lat martian coordinates to check directly. So let start and please don't be harsh

The first one is an image that I've called "The Hunter"

A real Alien on Mars?

In yellow

Details

edit on 23-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What you have labeled "the hunter" looks like one of the Ninja Turtles dancing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by claireaudient

Yes. Absolutely something like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

So this would be a what? Statue ?

Isn't that an above shot?

Or are you saying that that is an actual martian?

Really, not trying to be smart or anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This is what I've called "The Lizard's Queen". It's interesting that nearby this face, there is also an unexplicable Triangular Rock...

The Lizard's Queen

Scroll bar

In yellow

Details

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Live statue or fake, it doesn't matter.

That thing is there, it is information. Information about martian body structure and attitude via its attack stance.

Either way interesting and its quality makes it highly likely a NASA photo-shopper did not notice it to brush it out.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I don't trust Google imagery that much to many flaws,Although I do think something of great importance is up there..I hope your right about this, but think it will be ending up just as it started, another memorable thread in the trashcan of truth....
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The BIG "T"

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
I don't trust Google imagery that much to many flaws,Although I do think something of great importance is up there..I hope your right about this, but think it will be ending up just as it started, another memorable thread in the trashcan of truth....
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

You are right Observer.
This is happened several times in past even here on ATS with other members more skilled than me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Is this an early Aprils fools joke ?

Or are you *seriously* telling us you *do* think these blurry pictures of interpolated grey rock faces full of jpeg compression artifacts are a "Hunter" and a "Lizard Queen" ?

You didn't even post a scale. What does a pixel represent here ? 25 Centimeters ? 5 Meters ? 25 Meters ? 100 Meters ? "Ridiculous" is all that comes to my mind, sorry. And I'm well open to the idea of ancient structures on planets in our solar system, but this crap .. what a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

yeah I remember Mike singh...He was the pioneer on this kind of topics, really mis his threads around here...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

You are ridicolous. Yes. I'm absolutely serious.

Stay safe and very, very calm Mr./Mrs. Hippie. Check directly (if you want) the exact dimensions.

And don't be scared...

edit to add.
Nice avatar. It's your "office"?

edit on 23-2-2012 by Arken because: Tonopah/Groom Lake Units & Desert Prowler Program

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've seen some pretty convincing formations on the lunar surface that looked absolute artificial in nature. On Mars, the pyramids of Cydonia can also inspire a burning desire for a closer look. I've been waiting for the MRO to offer some really striking imagery of them but... alas, i really shouldn't be holding my breath, lol.

Your Martian guy in the pics looks really curious but... if I can venture a guess, I'd call it a likely case of pareidolia... like the passing clouds that look like dragons against a rising full moon

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Pareidolia?
Ehmm, No. Not so sure...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

do you play alot of halo by any chance?
edit on 23-2-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

A real triangular UFO?

Is this a real huge UFO?

Oh, wait....

...seems like that...

....let's see the "original untouched non cropped with no JPEG artifacts directly from the camera"

Conclusion:

Non original photography + JPEG artifacts + "don't know what have been done to the photo before" + pareidolia effect = absolutely unusable picture...

Don't we have better things to do to again and again contemplate such non-sense?

Gimme whatever degraded picture you want and I'll find whatever you want in it....
edit on 23-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

You are ridicolous. Yes. I'm absolutely serious.

Yeah now that you mention it .. I looked closer .. and

I even found another statue !! A Fox statue !!

And thanks for the insult, very mature.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

The lights and shadows are the same in the original black & white photos. Only yellow color added. Check directly.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Excellent thread Arken, but stop stalling and post all the pics at once.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow ! A bunch of pixelated pictures. You sir, are the god damn Perry Mason of Mars anomalies. When will garbage like this not be allowed to take up space on the internet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join