It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perished To Fade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I fore see us perishing to fade. To fade because we are all monsters in our own inhuman ways. Lusting for a power we can never hold. Lusting for stardom.... for the powers to crush those who would wish to keep control, control of us, control of our things. So this is why we lust for power, so that we can keep what we love and hold dear and close to our hearts as our things. Yes I see our fates.... as clear as day. I see some of us fighting for a hell that would normally be ours to pay. Yes.... my words and teachings will fall on deaf ears. No.... some of us wont be strong enough to overcome the power of greed and our worst most deepest fears. Some of us will reject the teachings of love. Some of us will mourn from above. All is in the eye of the beholder.... if you take the time to look for it up from up above and down below. I see my place... I know my part... no I wont go for the greed that wishes to consume my heart. I leave you all... with my story of promise... I leave you all to question the answers that will seek you.... tomorrow.

new topics

join