It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human 'love' is the source of all evil in this world!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by absolutely

We have "free will" (agency) and evil is subjective. Murder is evil but killing in self defense is justified as is going to war if you are the attacked country. Simplistically the essence of "evil" is "live" backwards and the "devil" represents the french use of "de" or "d'-vowel" as "d'evil" meaning "of evil"....

why murder is evil? bc evil is what mean to deal with objective whole in opposition to truth superiority that would be proved absolutely evil when it can even mean to be opposed to itself
when everyone so any thing know that truth is exclusively through absolute positive objective cosntancy, then constant repetition of destructions prove that evil exist too,
and while any conscious think that only truth exist, evil existence reveal that truth is through conscious free moves exclusively

then it is crucial to separate evil subjects from free subjective rights, as apparantly evil is more real since revealed by truth which is reality fact, then right ones that are only from themselves abstractions constant right so nothing tht can b seen, then it is inadmissable

killing in self defense is not killing even when the result is that, self defense is meaning not existing so no choice
death is an objective condition before being of anyone a fact that evil use to justify its subjective hides ways

while evil and right are perceived exclusively in constant terms of subjective existence ways

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
First of all, let me tell you all that English isn't my native language, so plz forgive me if you see mistakes in my writing.
Thanx.
Probably my thread title would have lead you to think that i am a nutter or something, but give me a chance to convey my thoughts.
In my view, human 'love' is just attachment plus ego.
Generally, what i hear from people who claim to know what is love say these types of sentences.
"I love you".
"I love this or that",etc.
Now if you think deeply, love can be further described as "one's attachment to any kind of sensual pleasure in this world".
This attachment is pretty dangerous.Why??
Because if something attacks or tries to deny our continuous attachment to the object of our sensual pleasure, we develop hate and anger towards the offender which results to dangerous situations.
There are endless examples of this situation taking place in our lives.
Further, in today's world, i can't think of any word which is more manipulated and abused than love.
Are mother-son/daughter, brother-sister, person-person , God-devotee,ect. different loves???
Hell noooo!!!!!
Love dosen't change it's form to justify attachments.
I feel disgusted when sexual pleaure is termed as love or love making. I can't think of any more stupid thinking than that.
Further, it is said that- "God is Love".
What does it mean???
It means that we all are on the path to be one with love/God. We all are trying to love.
How anyone can claim to love someone/something and have hate,anger and dislike towards others.
Do we love??? nooo.
So why on earth, we drag this sacred word to our tongues everytime we have to express our attachment to something/someone in this world.
If you do so, then you are a liar.
Don't feel affronted, it's just my POV.
And in my view, he who understands love, is devoid of any kind of hate,anger, dislike,ego,ect.
If you are not devoid of those feelings, you can't claim to feel love. Your 'love' is not 'love'. It's the most dangerous feeling you can have.
I don't claim i love anyone as i am on the path to attain love.
I can go on and on but i won't make you more angry with my idiotic opinions.
Bottomline is, until we the humans rise above the emotional web of mind which always leads us to seek plaesures in this creation disguised as 'love', we will always be in conflict.
Someone's love isn't greater than others,until we realise this, we are living in the 'love delusion'.
Thanx for reading my rant.
Plz forgive me for my ignorance if you see any.....

Tainted love- Jelousy, Lust, Sex Addictions, yeah too much of that is bad but... Unconditional love is where it's at.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

I understand what you are trying to say, but words do not effectively allow us to describe things in context, I would normally use equanimity instead of happiness, which simplifies for some but confuses others.

Oh and its a Buddhist background with a lot of debating with Hindu's

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Spiratio

teach urself to stop writing when u know the nonsense u r meaning

it is not about any communication here only rejection to what is inadmissable to read

u r such unsane that u can also dare to mean obligations of another to learn grammar so he could defend nature against ur offenses to

hey piecy all gods are out of existence totally, such crazy head that only love to jump on whatever occasion allowing it to pretend being superior conscious

no, it is about grammar... when one has to read and re read 3 lines of writing to understand....

admitedly I might write a paragraph or two of indepth articulation regarding science stuff which needs to be read more than once. But at least when it comes to being straight forward about what I think regarding spirituality I can write it in a manner where I'm not leaving key words out or placing dislocating words into the text.

You say that there is no evil in survival situations... this acctually supports what I said.

again I will say... if n individual can do a great deal of good for humanity by simply existing, then there is no evil in defending those from others who would attempt to kill them...

take for instance the buddah or such, I'm not going to give a modern example because its to touchy a subject. Would it be good to let him be killed if he were about to bless 1000 people who would go on to bless 1000 people each? or on the contrary let him be killed and have those 1000 he were to bless not and not go on to bless 1000 more each...

If its ok to hunt in survival needs, then surely it is ok to defend from those who hunt for unnecessary greed and power.

When you use words which assert that another is daring to defy th truth in your words, you are in effect elevating your self to the supiriority that you proclaim as evil.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

miss evil superiority is like u, positive objective one
truth is superiority so there is no problem there but it is positive objective noone

anyone can shout as it pleases him his moral superiority it shows on the contrary the truth, but not in using others for by comparaison since others should be also free superiority in his mind if he is true, and never in showing himself being positive one

whatever individual freedom is positive right it makes itself alone out of all

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
and get use to it bc it is ur truth, u r evil forever

freedom is essentially wether right so true relatively or evil one superiority

make ur own life out of existence with ur god and co

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
which prove how love is evil creation

evil is one freedom so positive in being absolute superiority
when truth is positive absolute superiority freedom, wrong relative is opposed to truth in being only one free

that is how right relative is what recognize truth right share first always in meaning being free nothing to, which reveal him having freedom rights as truth have existence rights

love is evil creation of one freedom that want to mean another only to kill truth rights while seeing through ways of its absolute superior life in possessing others as inferior things, while meaning the fancy of becoming more powerful then truth by forcing the multiplication of one freedom in the objective ground of true existence

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

With all due respect I think that you simply misunderstand what you think you understand or misunderstanding how to convey it without bias... All that you have said is running circles around one point but never actually admitting that since there is no absolute truth that can be conveyed then your own words are not truth but merely a perception of that truth... using myself passivley as your own example contrary to what you said in the very instance where you use me as an example to make that very point.

Now I'm not being mean in saying what I'm about to say, for 1 I have no idea if English is your first language...but... going by your star count, I would say either people can't understand your way of expressing... or... most don't agree with what you say. (of coarse there is the variable of those who don't always bother giving out stars to people, but that is a function of this site which is desired to be used so that multiple people don't have to post the same thing in agreement flooding threads with no constructive-less input)

Now assuming the positive notions are not the case then I would be left to assume your motive is a form of NLP to confuse people into thinking your right and push your own agenda... Again this is not what I believe about you but merely a possibility that comes to mind

If anything the act of condemning someone to "be evil forever" is the very definition of judgement which in fact damns the self who see's themself in a superior position to cast such judgement.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

god is evil forever from my truth as u call it, so b happy to belong to him in concept at least u might then reach to live with him forever

anyway u prove how it is nothing to u since it is ur truth, when u advocate that evil is relative and can b anything good too
it is amazing how u keep meaning to take it all, take urself and ur shares with ur belongings

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join