It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human 'love' is the source of all evil in this world!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
First of all, let me tell you all that English isn't my native language, so plz forgive me if you see mistakes in my writing.
Thanx.
Probably my thread title would have lead you to think that i am a nutter or something, but give me a chance to convey my thoughts.
In my view, human 'love' is just attachment plus ego.
Generally, what i hear from people who claim to know what is love say these types of sentences.
"I love you".
"I love this or that",etc.
Now if you think deeply, love can be further described as "one's attachment to any kind of sensual pleasure in this world".
This attachment is pretty dangerous.Why??
Because if something attacks or tries to deny our continuous attachment to the object of our sensual pleasure, we develop hate and anger towards the offender which results to dangerous situations.
There are endless examples of this situation taking place in our lives.
Further, in today's world, i can't think of any word which is more manipulated and abused than love.
Are mother-son/daughter, brother-sister, person-person , God-devotee,ect. different loves???
Hell noooo!!!!!
Love dosen't change it's form to justify attachments.
I feel disgusted when sexual pleaure is termed as love or love making. I can't think of any more stupid thinking than that.
Further, it is said that- "God is Love".
What does it mean???
It means that we all are on the path to be one with love/God. We all are trying to love.
How anyone can claim to love someone/something and have hate,anger and dislike towards others.
Do we love??? nooo.
So why on earth, we drag this sacred word to our tongues everytime we have to express our attachment to something/someone in this world.
If you do so, then you are a liar.
Don't feel affronted, it's just my POV.
And in my view, he who understands love, is devoid of any kind of hate,anger, dislike,ego,ect.
If you are not devoid of those feelings, you can't claim to feel love. Your 'love' is not 'love'. It's the most dangerous feeling you can have.
I don't claim i love anyone as i am on the path to attain love.
I can go on and on but i won't make you more angry with my idiotic opinions.
Bottomline is, until we the humans rise above the emotional web of mind which always leads us to seek plaesures in this creation disguised as 'love', we will always be in conflict.
Someone's love isn't greater than others,until we realise this, we are living in the 'love delusion'.
Thanx for reading my rant.
Plz forgive me for my ignorance if you see any.....

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
First of all, let me tell you all that English isn't my native language, so plz forgive me if you see mistakes in my writing.
Thanx.

Um ... the title of the thread seems a little .... uh...

edit on 23-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: pics

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Forgive me sir/madam if you found my title unappropriate.
Could you plz suggest what will be more apt??
I wanted to create a dramatic/rebellious title.
I agree with the mesaage in your post to a great extent.
Thanx for contributing.
Star for you.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

Love has killed more people than any plague or disease. There is no such thing as true love, only love for family.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I like to look at the idea of Love in its simplest form, for me Love is simply the wish for another to experience the happiness you wish for yourself, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Well.. I can relate to this thread in a sense. I know that Love breeds sacrifice while sacrifice breeds hate as hate will breed revenge and war and of course war breeds death.

It's a cycle. In this cycle, peace can not be obtained. I think the only way to break the cycle is to seal our hate and burden it. Even that won't last though, we are humans. It is natural for us, really. Actually, are there any animal species that live for vengeance? Not sure if there is.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Love has killed more people than any plague or disease. There is no such thing as true love, only love for family.

Dear Sir/madam,
I think 'love' for our families,friends,society,country,world,ect should be considered as 'duty' of us towards them.
Any form of attachment creates delusion and further cause conflicts...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamjar
I like to look at the idea of Love in its simplest form, for me Love is simply the wish for another to experience the happiness you wish for yourself, nothing more nothing less.

Dear Sir/madam,
I humbly disagree with your view.
While expecting 'happiness' for others is a noble thing and certainly better than hurting others but still, it is a desire.
Since your signature suggests that you have an understanding of hinduism knowledge, i would point out that 'happiness' is a 'guna', albeit a better one.
We should learn to be indifferent to happiness and sadness.
We should do the righteous devoid of the results it will cause on others.
For example, as a guardian, you can't let your child play games the whole day even if your child wants.
As a parent, you will make him stop even it causes sadness to him and make him study.
It's your duty.
I think you understand what i am trying to say.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Everything in life has its opposite; there is no up without down; no warmth without cold; no high without low. etc etc etc

and there is no love without hate.

If you'd only ever experienced cold - how would you know what warm is?

If you'd only ever experienced the dark - how would you know what light is?

If you'd only ever experienced hate how would you know what love feels like?

This is how it is meant to be - Love makes the world go round!!!

It is the negatives in life that make us strive for the positives.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

You forgot to give 'I Like Stars' that star - I gave him that one

edit on 23-2-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

No - Love doesn't kill ever - only hate does that!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So, according to the thread title - Human 'love' is the source of all evil in this world!!!

I understand where your coming from.

However by the same token of thinking you could say that all "evil" in the world is the source of human "love"... why because the suffering and pain evokes compassion.

That said however when your pet licks your hand is this not the same... affection for an attachment of friendship with the hand that feeds?

If you pet defends you when it thinks your in trouble it is the same as what you have defined as "human love" in your OP.

If the Human race is to evolve into the 4th and 5th dimensions of consciousness then everyone will be aware that there is more than black/white good/bad negative/positive "love"/"hate" etc.

There is also what is called the inverse of positive and the inverse of negative... meaning that there is more than simply opposites in this world because of the wide spectrum of experiences and sensations. What this entails is that there is positive use of the feeling of love and negative use of it, there is also positive use of Anger (I say anger rather than hate because Hate is outright destructive and is the extreme end of the spectrum) however there is negative use of anger (hate)

the following is a response to a post in this thread which was a comment that had similar theme to your OP

"To whoever said love is hate Im sorry but love is love it is not hate... it is perception of love which may casue others to hate it. But true love is essence and is free. If one needs another's conditional love then that can be considered limitation, as in really needing it to be free (and its evil if others encorage belife that it is something nessesary to simply be content)...first seek freedom from attachments then you can love all you like. Divine love can be uncondittional and it can be personal/passionate. The non divine love is that which has jelousy and attachments of needing to be fulfilled and gratified egotistically... If you love some one simply for who they are and not what they are (watever that means for your own social position) then you are capable of divine love."

Here is further articulation of inverse opposed to opposite:

All perspectives and world views have an opposite and an inverse. The moment one views something a particular way they are excluding its vice's. But all things require an opposite and an inverse to exist.

Here's an example:

One could be either an excited person; or they would be a calm person i.e. opposites
However the inverse of an excited person is not a calm person rather it is a person with the same level of energy as an excited person but with the equal and inverse polarisation of the attitude e.g. if the excited person is emotively excited then the inverse would be to be logistically excited with the same amount of enthusiasm i.e. left brain dominance opposed to right brain dominance - the left and right are equal and opposite but the orientation of dominance has one or the other as the hub of directed perception with its ideal modality running the show of the opposite half, just the same as an electrical wire can have its circuit run in one direction or the other, it still uses all the available cable just in a different way.i.e. inversion.
A calm person however has a diferent level of energy all together

This can be understood further in statement analysis:

opposites:
He is a tall person
He is a short person
Inverse:
He is not a tall person
He is not a short person

Notice the inverse does not necessarily imply an opposite of the subjective matter (tallness), it can be interpreted as "He" is not a tall Person i.e. it leaves the subject matter open ended e.g. the "he" could be referring to a non-person (an animal) that is still tall.

So by the same token Love can be seen to exist outside of duality. It is the Source for all things, and yes evil included but that does not make love evil. It means evil is something that happens at the extreme end of the spectrum when true love is forgotten. So attachments and defence of those one "loves" or truly loves can be justified at times if the level of love is divine love or closer to divine love than attachment "love". None the less even defence would not be necessary in certain instances if "evil (Hate)" was non existent... So in some sense evil enables others to grow and become righteous in their actions. Tho I feel there is a point were hate can be transcended completely in the physical realms..however it requires positive use of anger "revolution". (if you are going to fight fire with fire make sure its the inverse and not the same core motivation otherwise it will perpetuate.) This is because truly evil people give all their power of intent to hate and fear so are on a perpetual spiral down Love cannot save them... hate and fear are finite as well and subject to linear time and decay (decreased potential and cessation) so they do fear for themselves since their intentions have a finite stretch of potential so they will inevitably face the consequences.

Love which is source and infinite will in the end-(new beginning) prevail.

P.S. OP I know that this ^ last paragraph is what you are meaning to convey... I thought I would help out by expanding the subject so as that others not get caught up in misunderstood infuriated responses.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Spiratio because: content

edit on 23-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i see many inexperienced comments on the subject so lets start here first, LOVE DOES NOT-AND WILL NEVER COME EASY- for your family you have spent your whole life around there is no struggle or fight to love. romantic love, unconditional love, is not something that just "comes", you must struggle with yourself day in and day out, love is not easy, it is natural but your body too is natural, and weak without work, just like love. who's mom and dad DID'NT teach their child love is a struggle? the easy way out is hate, the easy way out is to not be critical with yourself, and to give in to the urges that have been manufactured by your experience in this life. is true love the source of evil in the world? i dont know, but i think absolutely not.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I love those that I feel connected to. That can be family/friend and sometimes a complete stranger on the other side of the world that I meet for 5 minutes but have such an extreme connection with. If you you are having problems connecting you might try to figure out your ego and limit it. True love on this planet is hard since we are burdened by ego and are judgemental. Ego is the true killer. I want this, I need this, I hunger for this, I will manipulate all for this, I am right and everybody else is wrong. If you add a lot of duality in the picture you get the situation in the middle east. And no side is really right in that conflict, but the corperations that manipulates all for their greed is clearly the reason for it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
human ego is the source of evil, love is the answer to fixing it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm

Originally posted by Jamjar

Dear Sir/madam,
I humbly disagree with your view.
While expecting 'happiness' for others is a noble thing and certainly better than hurting others but still, it is a desire.
Since your signature suggests that you have an understanding of hinduism knowledge, i would point out that 'happiness' is a 'guna', albeit a better one.
We should learn to be indifferent to happiness and sadness.
We should do the righteous devoid of the results it will cause on others.
For example, as a guardian, you can't let your child play games the whole day even if your child wants.
As a parent, you will make him stop even it causes sadness to him and make him study.
It's your duty.
I think you understand what i am trying to say.

Why do the child need to study and why cant the studying be fun? This is part of conditioning to a system that is not natural and we get depressed because of it. I would say you should go thowards the devine. If there is a burden to be carried then all should do the work to carry it and have as much playtime as everybody else. The wrongness of humanity is that we should be sacrificing all the time for other people who get everything free and only have fun. With bliss in your brain how can your body/mind/and soul not be happy/harmonious. Being angry is only temporary. When you are the true natural you without fear and small ego then everything is wonderful.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

@Human 'love' is the source of all evil in this world!!!

If its a shared physical experience that encourages peace, then.... What do you feel sapiens sapiens need to do HATE???

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Dear OP,

I've read and re-read your post, to understand your words.

The gist of it is that you believed 'love' is an attachment to any kind of sensual pleasure in this world'.

For you to say that would mean that you know not love....

Sensual pleasures, as implied by you, in truth, is only 'Lust'. Lust is not love. It is only momentary pleasure. It is only 'an itch to be scratched'. Nothing more. If you think that's what love, I pity you...But, like all human, your chance and time to know it will come...

Love is more than meeting the sexual need. Love is all encompassing. The initial attraction, followed by tenderness, care and concern, is more than any sensual pleasure derived between a man and woman.

It is the intimacy that follows in quiet moments, the warmth, comfort and solace one feels for another, in the cold winter or rain, feelings of surrender, trust and security in each other arms when the sexual needs are met, and lingers every moment in the journey of life, something that nothing can ever replace.

And within that union of 2, new life or lives are born. From them, those feelings extend to them, and nothing can ever come between or separate that bond. When that new life is created before your eyes as you hear his/her first vulnerable cry, you will readily give up your own life so that he/she may live, if you are a responsible man filled with love.

Each time he/she falls sick, you will worry and give the best you can, so that pain that you know exists, can be spared on them, just as your parents had done for you when you were a child...

At heart, many are still beasts, with self centredness. At times, such intimacy and care overwhelms us, and it becames a naggardly strain to us, causing friction and doubts over our choice, resulting often in quarrels and often, breaks, time away from each other.

But in time, after knowing care and concern, surrender, trust, security and solace with another fellow human, with that special one, an emptiness creeps into our heart that nothing and no one can ever compensate or capable of filling that part. It is only love. And often, it is often when we loose something precious, do we realize the extent of our loss.

Never be without love. It is the gel that holds our world together - care and concern for others, other than just only ourselves, who in our natural state, are only beasts. Love exists within all humanity for it lives within all of us. We were not created as robots. We were created as biological beings, and love can only flow from one who has it - our common Creator, regardless if we are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, Atheist, etc.

It is a gift, and a power. Use it wisely and you will be able to transform a world of barbaric self centred beasts to civilised beings. Know and Cherish it...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

love is evil but not from the world, when love is evil source meaning to confuse positive rights with negative ones for absolute power over all in order to pretend being true freedom superiority, so it is evil from meaning to replace truth by denying free superiority being always infinitly up in forcing it to be from what is down out of positive constant powerful position to abuse

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

love is evil but not from the world, when love is evil's source meaning to confuse positive rights with negative ones for absolute power over all in order to pretend being true freedom (superiority), so it is evil from meaning to replace truth by denying free superiority (being always infinitly up in forcing it to be from what is down out of positive constant powerful position to abus)

Edit: I placed brackets and 's where I think they help convey what you mean, without them it kinda threw me off what you were trying to say.

I think people will understand what your conveying if you use more commas and brackets to emphasis your points other wise its just seams garbled... I read it twice and a half before I began to get an idea of the view your contending with but I still don't think you use the term Love justifiably in context of evil --- either that or your failing to explain what you mean and I haven't understood at all what you want to convey. Read my post several posts above and let me know if your ideas are anything like what I put forth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join