It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you do if you had this power...

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
What if you had your consciousness transplanted into a T-101 (AKA a “terminator” yeah like Arnold Schwarzenegger) what exactly would you do with your robot body?

I would probably be a street performer and lift very heavy things above my head for money and then donate it to charities as I would not need money for food or shelter since I’d be a machine.

What would YOU do?




posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom
 


Destroy John Conner.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Round up vilest of TPTB and hand them to the people...



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Pretty much ANYTHING I WANT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! KNEEL BEFORE MY ROBOTTY MIGHT!!! HAHAHA!!!!

Just kidding.


Be a professional athlete of some sort and get PAID!!! (That seems a little more practical, and possibly less likely to draw attention. Of course, If that fails...see plan A)



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Go to Ethiopia to obtain the arc of the covenant and take over the world, so i would be the power behind the power.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by destinedkid17
Go to Ethiopia to obtain the arc of the covenant and take over the world, so i would be the power behind the power.


Power corrupts
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

You bad terminator you.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'd go on a insane rampage and kill every shadowed government and corrupt presidents, after all that ill go home and eat, then sleep, then wake up and kill more bad people.. then i will declare King, and rule the planet an make you all my slaves.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
I'd go on a insane rampage and kill every shadowed government and corrupt presidents, after all that ill go home and eat, then sleep, then wake up and kill more bad people.. then i will declare King, and rule the planet an make you all my slaves.


Dude you're a robot... You can't eat or sleep. And to make us all slaves would make you a BAD terminator YOU!



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
To be honest I wouldn't want that much power because I know I would abuse it.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'd do this...




Good movie btw




posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
pile drive my misses for 8 hours non stop. lol

actualy what warranty would i get with my terminator ?



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom

Originally posted by Zatox
I'd go on a insane rampage and kill every shadowed government and corrupt presidents, after all that ill go home and eat, then sleep, then wake up and kill more bad people.. then i will declare King, and rule the planet an make you all my slaves.


Dude you're a robot... You can't eat or sleep. And to make us all slaves would make you a BAD terminator YOU!


Like you said "consciousness transplanted into a T-101" I could probably get back out an eat an go back in, like the matrix? i guess.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
What if you had your consciousness transplanted into a T-101 (AKA a “terminator” yeah like Arnold Schwarzenegger) what exactly would you do with your robot body?

I would probably be a street performer and lift very heavy things above my head for money and then donate it to charities as I would not need money for food or shelter since I’d be a machine.

What would YOU do?


Id try to help people in need if i could.
Become a type of superhero maybe
.



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
become a 'trolliey wally' taking those trollieys back to the supermarket.

in an arnold voice 'i want your clothes, your groceries and your trolliey'.
he he



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I would find a way to launch myself onto space so i can drift forever laboring this planet behind while checking out the galaxy til some aliens pick me up then i would get upgrades from them.... or raped by an anal probe..

. What ever they do t100s drifting in space



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by VerityPhantom
 


Destroy Justin Bieber.


^ Fixed it for you



posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'd swim to the bottom of the ocean for a look around




top topics



 
3

log in

join