It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops March on White House for Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

All the military is marching on the 'White House" in droves, protesting about the Iran War Threats, they don't want war,
the demand Ron Paul, and they are donating the most money, putting their mouth into actions, cause they know their
lifes are at threat any way they go, protesting is a lot easier than going to war. Solders are at the WHITE HOUSE,
hahahaha, i hope they got their guns with them, well, i am just wishing of course, my dreams i guess, after all they got nothing but violence on TV - probably just training all of us for such a cause ..... to walk on the white house with guns.
hahaha, got to see this & listen for any shots....

www.youtube.com...

They all indured such high fraud against them, total abused by aliens, or half breeds or banksters or system or institutions, or school loans, no jobs, no credit, hell they are on their last straw, last step of a ladder, now they are awake & can see we are not governed by humans, but halfbreed,inbreds, shapeshifters, aliens whatever, but certainly not human. We are on to their secrets. Lets all save the human race, unite and make fun of them, bet they can't laugh
themselves any longer, so we might as well have some fun & HAUNT them.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ringels

wish I could have been there

If this doesn't show the American public who the best candidate is for president then they really are asleep.
In my opinion Ron Paul may not be a savior but he will start to clean up the mess that these past few presidents have made.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why would they want war? They took pay cuts already and they wont go up because they go to war. Also the military is letting people go, so unless america plans to involve EU countries more there wont be a war for at least the next five years.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
.... there wont be a war for at least the next five years.

There is a major chunk of upper America who want to go to War with China. They are going to start their war.

It will be soon and it WILL be in the Pacific. It WILL be Nuclear.

join