It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clif High's 'Future Recent History 2020' Thoughts & Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hey Guys! Please be gentle with me
, this is my first post here, although I have been 'stalking' the site for quite some time now.

Anyway, I was in the Banker Resignation thread, and someone had mentioned (sorry I forgot who, or which page) that the new Webbot prediction was in and that it was a 'look back' from 2020, at the last 8-10 years- our future years.

For more information on the Webbot visit
en.wikipedia.org...

For more information on how to either purchase a copy or request a free copy of the report visit
halfpasthuman.com...

Continuing on.. I was really taken back by the report, although I've never read one before, I am unsure if this report was just as unsettling as previous reports. The main reason why I am bringing this here is to discuss the merit of these 'predictions' as I am aware that while they have been 'right' many times, they have also been 'wrong' many times too, as I value the open-mindedness of people on this site. Also there is so much to be interpreted, so I hope to find some people who enjoy tossing ideas at each other about this.

I was going to try to copy the areas I viewed as interesting or relevant but I know it's not exactly what ATS wants so I will just give a few short examples, and instead encourage you to get the full 42 page report- if you haven't already.

'The cessation of the building tension language in March 2012 was/is correlated with the degradation of the [global currency systems] as well as providing the [three 'spikes'] that [puncture] the [balloon of planetary derivatives] in a [massive catastrophe (financially)] in or around the June solstice of that year, 2012."

'The quadrillions of paper debt dissolved into constituent fibers releasing the bonds that have held down humanity these last thousand years and a newly reborn species emerged from the cotton cocoon of paper currency debt."

"The expando planet brings mega floods across the tropics as the planet flattens out even more over the next decades."

"As the vernal equinox (spring, 2012) marks the acceleration of [terra changes] with several very very large earthquakes subsequent to large solar outbursts, the [autumnal equinox 2012] marks the serious phase of [terrestrial movements] that caused so much of the actual infrastructure damage."

I could go on and on about what I think, mainly about the level of consciousness and orders of thinking, but the whole report makes my mind race into a million thoughts... so what are yours??

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
my thoughts are on the "buy now" button down the page...

I hate halfpasthuman.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
my thoughts are on the "buy now" button down the page...

I hate halfpasthuman.

I agree that it should be free, but you can email them and ask for a copy for free.

Is that the only reason you dislike them?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My opinion is that he does make these predictions and charge to make money, yes.

That being said, I think he is extremely intelligent and has some great and well thought-out theories! And possibly a bit of inside information. He's smart and I believe he can see the writing on the wall in many cases. As far as the "web-bot" making the predictions... I don't know. I wonder if that part is made up - but I can't state that with any authority. Very interesting site, indeed! Just another piece of the puzzle

edit on 23-2-2012 by angellicview because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Webbot has been discussed to death around here. It's a topic that's burnt itself out.

I will say I have seen none of what High says come to fruition in the last 3 years. I listen to his interviews because he is interesting, but I believe none of what he says.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
bet 'cha there was no mention of the basketball sensation LIN going viral

nor any words about the current Pope Benedict 16th, his future or demise or reluctant departure...

what about a Chinese moon base ? that would be big news

life on Mars: check out this link

source: www.newscientist.com...

To test an instrument called SOLID (Signs of Life Detector) that might one day hunt for subsurface Martian life, Parro and colleagues took soil samples from as far as five metres below the Atacama's surface.

SOLID searches for molecules associated with anything alive – such as sugars, proteins, and DNA – using 300 antibodies that bind to these molecules. When the antibody finds its target molecule, it grabs hold of it, and a special CCD camera then photographs the linked pair. Pregnancy tests, which look for a hormone associated with the early stages of pregnancy, employ a similar strategy.

... A similar instrument, which would use 40 antibodies to search mainly for small, fossil relics of Martian life, is already planned to fly on the European Space Agency's ExoMars rover mission in 2018.

2018, its almost guaranteed we will find microbes on Mars and does the webot mention the ExoMars Mission?

i guess i prefer the Celente ~ Future Trends line of thought & presentation as opposed to webbot
edit on 24-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've followed the WebBot project for years. Every time it's mentioned some ATS dim-wit will rant about nonsense that it 'just strings words together' from the internet. People also tend to piss about the fact that they charge all of $10 for the reports. Although, as has been pointed out, they will provide one for free if you ask. But apparently projects that have taken 3 decades to develop should be paid for by the developers. WebBot consumes a vast amount of man-hours and computational resources. This stuff ain't cheap. This isn't being done on someone's laptop. But there are people here that have no clue beyond their own paltry spheres.

That said, I have worked in the field of pattern recognition and data modeling/mining for longer than many people on this site have been able to talk and walk. WebBot is very real and an impressively sophisticated 'system'. It has been replicated (stolen) by government intelligence agencies and at least two universities. The intelligence/insight it provides is somewhat difficult to interpret sometimes but that is the nature of attempting to extract complex social patterns and evernts from what we refer to as Big Data. People seem to think it should be able to provide simple, direct english-language specificities. Good luck with that. Let me know when Hubble gets us a picture of the surface of a distant star.

My advice is to take WebBot seriously. No, it cannot supply the specificity we'd all like but it can alert us to incoming danger. Consider yourselves warned.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I've followed the WebBot project for years. Every time it's mentioned some ATS dim-wit will rant about nonsense that it 'just strings words together' from the internet. People also tend to piss about the fact that they charge all of $10 for the reports. Although, as has been pointed out, they will provide one for free if you ask. But apparently projects that have taken 3 decades to develop should be paid for by the developers. WebBot consumes a vast amount of man-hours and computational resources. This stuff ain't cheap. This isn't being done on someone's laptop. But there are people here that have no clue beyond their own paltry spheres.

That said, I have worked in the field of pattern recognition and data modeling/mining for longer than many people on this site have been able to talk and walk. WebBot is very real and an impressively sophisticated 'system'. It has been replicated (stolen) by government intelligence agencies and at least two universities. The intelligence/insight it provides is somewhat difficult to interpret sometimes but that is the nature of attempting to extract complex social patterns and evernts from what we refer to as Big Data. People seem to think it should be able to provide simple, direct english-language specificities. Good luck with that. Let me know when Hubble gets us a picture of the surface of a distant star.

My advice is to take WebBot seriously. No, it cannot supply the specificity we'd all like but it can alert us to incoming danger. Consider yourselves warned.

Love the Avatar, but as to Webbots, what good is all that information if the 'interpretation' of it is less than specific? I can guess that they'll be riots this summer, and a couple big earthquakes, and some jackass puppet will get re/elected to the Presidency again, too...

new topics

top topics

join