It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Admits Fraud to William Henry !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

His stuff isn't crap to begin with, first error. And we are reincarnated so who knows on that one. A similar thing can happen when people open themselves up to the archons and demiurges and various beings above us though.

However, what he believes about a possible past life he may have lived, has nothing to do with the research he compiles. Which is good. And yet, the reincarnation aspects are a part of the real workings of the universe, so it may have everything to do with it, who knows.

The premise of this thread is erroneous however, for that is not what was in the interview.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

His stuff isn't crap to begin with, first error.

Well, you are a new ager. What else should I expect?
He believes he channels 'Ra'...yes it is crap.

And we are reincarnated so who knows on that one. A similar thing can happen when people open themselves up to the archons and demiurges and various beings above us though.

I am unaware of scientific proof verifying we are reincarnated.

However, what he believes about a possible past life he may have lived, has nothing to do with the research he compiles. Which is good.

You're right, it only has to do with him selling "readings" to other gullible people for ridiculously high prices.

edit on 2-24-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

I have been amongst David when Ra has co9me forth like a Guiding Love-Light and poured through David's Goodness to be heard within and without. To emanate like raind froma cloudless sky which enriches the deserts within us.

Lean on him, lean on me. Make your goals achievable in a reasonable timeframe, so start off with ‘baby steps like a child taking to the teat Time One.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

I have been amongst David when Ra has co9me forth like a Guiding Love-Light and poured through David's Goodness to be heard within and without. To emanate like raind froma cloudless sky which enriches the deserts within us.

Lean on him, lean on me. Make your goals achievable in a reasonable timeframe, so start off with ‘baby steps like a child taking to the teat Time One.

Do you speak like this in real life?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Lets talk about being a professional.
If I am a gear maker, and I profess to make gears that work, than I should be able to guarantee that my 16 tooth , 32 TPI gear will mesh with your 45 tooth 32 TPI gear.

These flotsam professional liars cannot guarantee that what they said yesterday meshes with what they said today.

They have no place in our world, and you should jettison them, by ignoring them. If enough people did that , they would not be in the media trying to infect us with such utter bull#. Take it to the bank where you fall off the edge.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbowsnUnicorns

Do you speak like this in real life?

What "of Life" do you know? What of David do you know? One equalities the other.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Proof? Not really.. evidence, yes.. boatloads.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Even Carl Sagan thought the field deserves serious study.

On the soul & afterlife:
www.near-death.com...

The scientific community is incredibly biased, clinging to a materialist worldview despite tonnes of evidence to the contrary.. it's all fine and dandy as long as they keep ignoring the pink elephant in the room.

You hear it all the time: "there's no evidence", uhm, yes! There is!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Proof? Not really.. evidence, yes.. boatloads.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

On the soul & afterlife:
www.near-death.com...

The scientific community is incredibly biased, clinging to a materialist worldview despite tonnes of evidence to the contrary.. it's all fine and dandy as long as they keep ignoring the pink elephant in the room.

You hear it all the time: "there's no evidence", uhm, yes! There is!

THANK YOU! TheLaughingGod!

I have not seen the Wikis before, this is proof positive of David's Love-Light and of His Reincarnationals esteem!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I didn't say it isn't true, but it was spoken as fact.

"we are reincarnated"

If there is no proof, it can only be speculated. I would like to believe it myself.
edit on 2-25-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I didn't say it isn't true, but it was spoken as fact.

"we are reincarnated"

If there is no proof, it can only be speculated. I would like to believe it myself.

From that point of view, the Universe is an engine for art making for ever more exotic juxtapositions of elements and out of this arises a set of tentacles we can apply to the World Of Light.

We emerge out of Nature close to the Circus Maximus of the uncreative mediaeval mind as late as the 18th Century of Darkness.

Modesl of Aristotelian imageries are not where you will find this - self-reflection so does.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Not that I am supporting Wilcock necessarily, but that is exactly the formula for most marketing operations. If you can't better it, borrow it. Hell, textbooks and government supplied information is exactly that. History is simply the truth from the victors perspective, which is to say rebranded information right?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi, spiritualy minded persons !

Someone said:

The scientific community is incredibly biased, clinging to a materialist worldview. . .

That is mostly true, but I am SOOOOOOO glad this is changing ! !

I was not "hot" on **mind controling matter**, but what do you
think about the random generators?
noosphere.princeton.edu...

What do you think about the PLACEBO effect ????

When I did see the film linked in my signature's first line,
it TOTALY change my ideas on life and science !!
It talks about "the field".

And, to see where David W takes some of his inspirations?,
see the link in the 2nd line of my signature !
THAT answered almost ALL my important questions ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
William Henry in an interview with Randy Maugans has not only identified direct and repeated plagiarism (copyright violations?) by David Wilcock of henry's personal data, Henry also reports that Wilcock admitted to several additional fraudulent abuses..

Henry categorically calls out Wilcock for "scanning my FREEDOM"S GATE: THE LOST SYMBOLS IN THE U.S. CAPITOL book and putting it wholesale into his presentations with the slimmest of possible attributions then butchered the results....passing himself off as an authority using other people's material with full knowledge of absolutely twisting my words and conclusions...I talked to David about it and got him to fess up and to a couple other instances of misuse of material as well".

Henry and Randy Maugans, who selectively fingered Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Richard Hoagland and other alt media celebs as unaccountable for their "serious game playing", strongly suggested that Wilcock et al have evolved into nothing more than "tabloid entertainment". That the "behavior of these people be placed under continual and repetitive scrutiny" or the result could be..."the bringing down of the entire (alt media) industry)".

There are several other phrases used such as "intentionally misleading" and Maugans closed the interview with a comment to William Henry that "Gentlemen, that was certainly needed, boy!" in relation to the expositionary nature of the interview and, one can conclude, the concrete evidence, and admission, of the David Wilcock fraud-plagiarism-copyright violations.

Direct mp3 download.

Interview

Website

Hypesters, Lies and Mind Control

William Henry has been exposed exponentially as a LIAR with Dark intentions and subschemes of meme'-hate towards our David.

End of story.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
William Henry in an interview with Randy Maugans has not only identified direct and repeated plagiarism (copyright violations?) by David Wilcock of henry's personal data, Henry also reports that Wilcock admitted to several additional fraudulent abuses..

Henry categorically calls out Wilcock for "scanning my FREEDOM"S GATE: THE LOST SYMBOLS IN THE U.S. CAPITOL book and putting it wholesale into his presentations with the slimmest of possible attributions then butchered the results....passing himself off as an authority using other people's material with full knowledge of absolutely twisting my words and conclusions...I talked to David about it and got him to fess up and to a couple other instances of misuse of material as well".

Henry and Randy Maugans, who selectively fingered Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Richard Hoagland and other alt media celebs as unaccountable for their "serious game playing", strongly suggested that Wilcock et al have evolved into nothing more than "tabloid entertainment". That the "behavior of these people be placed under continual and repetitive scrutiny" or the result could be..."the bringing down of the entire (alt media) industry)".

There are several other phrases used such as "intentionally misleading" and Maugans closed the interview with a comment to William Henry that "Gentlemen, that was certainly needed, boy!" in relation to the expositionary nature of the interview and, one can conclude, the concrete evidence, and admission, of the David Wilcock fraud-plagiarism-copyright violations.

Direct mp3 download.

Interview

Website

Hypesters, Lies and Mind Control

Yeah, Wilcock got his handed to him no doubt whatsoever.

He regurgitates others work very well. As long as he gives credit where credit is due that's great. I was bothered by his manipulating my friends, but you know what, I'm not anymore.

Everyone innately know what's going on, but it fills a need within you. It gives you peace, makes you happy, and if you don't mind being lied to and manipulated as long as he makes you feel good, then what do I care.

It's not like he's the not the only one doing this game in the alternative arena; it's easy to be fooled into such things when it makes you feel good but it doesn't make it any less stupid.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

No he didn't. There was nothing in the video to show the title. Fraud is not the word for making a presentation with all the supporting evidences of the topic, that is good fact finding and reporting. This whole interview was just negative smear job, with some whining about David's friend or friendly aquaintance sharing that he didn't feel David had given him as much credit as he felt he was due, and maybe he was right, maybe David learnt from this to spend more minutes in his presentation accrediting each person, but what he really seemed upset about was that his information was used, but not to support his own premises.

Well, do you make threads and link data to support only the premises of the authors of each work or are there threads made where the data fits into other possibilities and assumptions.

Really this thread is just baseless slander.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He also been masquerading as a david spade clone for quite some time now.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Not to sound really superficial but I figured everybody took one look at his hair and knew instantly that he was a hack. often it sounds like he is just giving answers to the interviewer he thinks the interview wants to hear. half of those answers sound like he made them up on the go. He's about as reputable as the "bad hair" guy from ancient aliens with the dayglow orange fake tan job. seriously the pathology of both of them screams out "i need attention!''

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Tatlung

No he didn't. There was nothing in the video to show the title.

You must have listened to a different interview than the rest of humanity but truthfully, looking at your posts which ramble like wild dogs in a forest, I have no idea what you do or do not know.

Or heard.

Truthfully.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Tatlung because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
Plus his post contains many facts.

They do? Care to point out some "facts" that he posts?

He's posted quite a few that I've been reading about over the last couple of hours actually, connected to his financial tyranny story. The thing is he can often go off on strange tangents and go into his own stuff that seems too out there, but I don't think that's any reason to dismiss all the other things he writes about.

But seeing as he failed with some predictions and charges quite a bit for books, etc, he's apparently nothing but a fraud around here. Am too tired to go into it really, but with the financial tyranny stuff he's talked a lot about frauds connected to reserve bonds going on all over the place that do seem to have some facts to back them up.

Mind is pretty shot after reading about it but will probably add more later.

I think what would be a help would be for one or more of us to gather some material related to his posts that can be verified and post a bit of info about it for those that won't read his (admittedly long) posts, because there's some decent information there.

As a last thing : BIS/Bank for International Settlements are heavily involved in his latest set of posts, if you've not read up on them checking here might be useful : The Bank for International Settlements Thread
edit on 23-2-2012 by robhines because: added link

I have verified most of the facts in his latest massive article on financial tyranny, and unfortunetly, they're true. One very interesting part imo is the link between a couple of companies and banks ruling over 40% of the world's money supply, or when you learn that the FED is owned by the same people running the banks in need of bailouts. In other words, print money for yourself.

Of course, he does go into weirder stuff on aliens and dimensions, but I think his masterpiece Defeating Financial Tyranny is more grounded and less out there than his other stuff, especially when what he has been predicting for quite some time is happening now! (Massive Wave Of Resignations: The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip/SHTF), Massive Wave Of Resignation: More Fuel To The Fire)

A lot of people here make the mistake to disbelieve someone when he gets wrong on something. People put too much emphasis on the messenger, they should focus on the message. His latest article is nothing but a pure gem, and since he wrote on that 1.2T dollar bond fraud, we've seen 21T in bonds being seized, adding for a total of 22.2T. Let's just say he hit the nail on this one ok?
edit on 26-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

A lot of people here make the mistake to disbelieve someone when he gets wrong on something. People put too much emphasis on the messenger, they should focus on the message. His latest article is nothing but a pure gem, and since he wrote on that 1.2T dollar bond fraud, we've seen 21T in bonds being seized, adding for a total of 22.2T. Let's just say he hit the nail on this one ok?
edit on 26-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

What that has to do with William Henry calling David Wilcock out for the fraud and plagiarizer he is, I have no idea.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join