It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Admits Fraud to William Henry !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The dark moment the caterpillar calls the end, is the sun-filled moment the butterfly calls the beginning. I believe in the spirit of innocence, the wonder that shapes us and leads us to dream.

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I''m listening to the mp3, and right off, he is putting Hoagland down for Hoagland's beliefs and finding evidence to support or at least point to things going in the direction of his belief's. Well that is a human trait now isn't it, and if this is how its starts, it started in a way that makes me not think highly of them, but I'll have to reserve opinion on the copyright stuff when it gets to this, but so far it was just, I disagree with someone so lets put him down. Not good in my opinion, and lets malign what was said about Elenin.

So, they either failed to understand Elenin themselves, or did and are not allowing people to by belittling all who paid attention.

Also, when did Elenin disintegrate. I mean I did hear it disintegrated and all. But then, on that day in October when it was closest to the earth, WATCHING IT LIVE, on their satellite coverage, which means, IT DIDN'T DISINTEGRATE. Both from the same source, NASA I believe. Odd that was.

Elenin was very interesting indeed. 9/11 backwards, closest to the sun on 9 11, and a heavily coded, heavily promoted object. In fact it was a sign to all those mystery school leaders and wanna be elite throughout the world of their next step, kind of thing. It meant revelations 9 11, and the abyss and appolyon.

End of Sept-Oct was the rarest of signs, of Virgo given birth to all the planets, and the sun in the end on Oct. 16.

And as to what elenin was, I happened to very much enjoy Richard's presentation, the mathematics part and the odds of many to one, was excellent, and no one can program me enough with their ridicule of others to drop things, or not look impartially at numbers, stats and data.

And yes, me thinks it was a craft too.
edit on 23-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbowsnUnicorns

I dont believe in anything in this world, except that which can be verified by my soulstone within or stir me inside enough to go looking more into it. Even when I was a practicing Christian, I disregarded most of the bible for its horrific aspects and that had no feeling of Spirit within it.

I don't agree with David Wilcocks' One and find he does try to tie all info into this, when we are the Many in One, and while the engtanglement theory,and the Unified Field theories, are good on the surface of how we live in this story book, or this dream lab, or cosmos. We are entering into it, so our bodies may be a part of the cosmic dust and we may all share this field here, which touches all the fields of awareness even when we wake up, finally, after doing the work we came to do or growing, we still are not the cosmos, for we are not our bodies, but light streaming in and growing bigger through lessons.

But we don't have to agree on all things or how it works in the end, who would or could?

However his research is very good.

The book that is on the way, and that my son and I are listening to daily is called: The Source Field Investigations.

The whole book is nearly the work of others, and their research, but with his own words, quotes where necessary, and he changes his voice for the quotes when its spoken.

And I can certainly see how this would be a threat to the mainstream controllers if everyone woke up.

And its one of those things where I've always known it, its just good to see all the high quality studies that have been repressed, like the plants and living cells hooked up to censors, like the studies that showed that once information was discovered, and in the field, subsequent people spent far less time, solving problems/puzzles, though they didn't know the answer.

Enjoying the book very much and have not found anything out of order, all quotes and credit given where credit is due.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I see and resonate with your channel of "The Journey Over The Rainbow Draw Forth Your Light".

Character is higher than intellect. Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.

This is what I intuit from David's works.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

The whole book is nearly the work of others, and their research, but with his own words, quotes where necessary, and he changes his voice for the quotes when its spoken.

Herein lies proofs that David's essence remains in good vibrations. The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.

my best to you and your son. My love goes to David, who among us is imperfect let him catch the first stone.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I did get to that part, and this is the one that is David's friend or friendly acquaintance, and its more along the lines of people trying to censor information, when the use of the material was accredited to another source, and also, apparently the disagreement was probably cleared up due to their friendship, when he brought up his feelings on how it was done. So I'm sure he has gotten a little more grown up and knowlegeable on how to present information in the best format, people aren't born knowing how to put together presentations. He is speaking on topics that are evidenced by the researches of others, and by others works, whose contributions are a part of the awakening of true information. However he doesnt have to reach the same conclusions as the author with the data.

Data often fits into many different theories. I'll give an example, the law of one. The data of this field or engtanglement theory, then leads to scientists and metaphysics writers writing or suggesting we may all be one with the universe. I fail to understand how anything relating to body, and the cosmos automatically gives one the right to draw a conclusion or credo as a fact. It is only one possibility to explain the data. Think of more?

For example, the same data can be explained, by, the infinite amounts of energy types and variations, and that there is infinite types of intelligences and infinite types of inanimate, and shades inbetween, for all probabilities and possibilities must exist in infinity in infinite variety, for existence itself is like the Double Slit experiment. How are we here even? Why is there anything. And the only answer, that could be put to mathematics if someone did so, or trig, is all possibilities would be explored from there is energies, to their isn't, which would be void, to energies expressed as existing and therefore real, (void is simply void), in infinite variety, shape an form, infinite person, place, thing.

So intellect can make use of energies and reformat systems like a computer hardrive, when its advanced enough, and make as many cosmic schools as it wishes for the students, or beginning seedlings of itself.

Our bodies may be part of the cosmos, this universe, but our souls aren't.

That is another probable reason for things. Thats the one I run with.

But to me this is complaining that someone is drawing information from a variety of sources, to present a concept to people, and the other expected him to reach the same conclusion.

That would be like me writing a thread with several sources but being forced to concur with the opinion of the sources, instead of just extracting the data needed.

So this is just a whole talk show about opinions on those trying to get information out, and opinions on agendas behind those trying to get information out.

I personally appreciate all the avenues and people involved in trying to get information out, and never accept everything they say, but look carefully at the bounty of information, and appreciate them for their work nonetheless, and presenting information that fits together, from many sources, when credit is given, and from what I've seen he always gives credit so far, is actually normal and needed so that information doesnt get buried and people who would otherwise not have come into contact with various works will have a chance to.

In the end, everyone wins from this.

So no, he didn't admit the kind of fraud the title is suggesting.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more - Im feeling fatigued but will not quit this is for certain...

However, this who's right and who's wrong is completely distracting us from what we really should be paying attention to - this is turning into a pee-pee contest.

I love David, always have - stood up for him, however my gut is telling me this is now getting out of alignment - we need to sit and breathe and focus on the big picture, regardless of who's telling it.

Ever play the game telephone? At the end, no matter how much we f*cked up the message, we all figure it out. Lets hope this turns out the same.

David, I know its crazy, tough, and overwhelming but pllllllllllllease chill out.

Much love.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So no, he didn't admit the kind of fraud the title is suggesting.

Then William Henry is a LIAR. I am so relieved. Although William has never been a LIAR only a kind soul with LoveLight as his Torch.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No, I didn't say he was a liar. He has a right to question some things, though going on about David's death threat and drawing conclusions, the way they did, when I drew a completely different conclusion about it and thought the 200 000 hits was being revealed by David, as a kind of whistle blowing, showing that this group where the threats came from had a vested interest in some information getting out there. I consider judging him for his emotions, just meanness.

But the questions he asks are reasonable too.

In the interview they didn't actually use the word fraud at all, and the one who was David's friend or friendly acquaintance shared something that was borderline altogether, and they resolved it, and most likely David learnt to be more considerate of others feelings, but of course that is a conclusion I'm reaching, but have watched his videos, and he does credit others with various findings, and the book I've ordered is heavily giving credit to others, that is the whole basis of the book bringing forth and connecting the dots on reems of coordinating information.

The one expressed unhappiness with David for including his data in his presentation, but not reaching the same opinions.

Well we don't have to, data is data, and it supports more than one opinion, as all the threads on this forum show.

Its actually the Title Of This Thread that is Wrong and harmful, taking a leap beyond what was said and the vehement opinions that are expressed in the OP, that to me is just an agenda and shows how important David's book is that I'm reading, but then having gotten as far as we did in it already, um.... yes I can imagine they won't like that out.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Another point is this, alot of information comes out and there well may be an agenda behind it, but certain people have showed their goodness at times, and it just opens windows of recognition in me, from before we came in, ie. during Project Camelots interview with Jordan Maxwell, due to the many years of research and brushing shoulders with insiders and possibly even experiencing threats, Jordan, who is the original researcher they based the main character in the Da Vinci Code on, and who all the others are standing on the coat tails of basically, is quite negative in his outlook, kind of fear based for humanity.

And its a natural outcome due to the nature of what he is studying and involved in and exposing, this is lowering his hope and frequency.

Now David was there with the interview, and the love and support and encouragement towards the end that suddenly poured out of Kerry and David, was not staged, it was geniune,and it could be felt tangibly, it opened a window in my heart where I recognized them, and so whatever shortcomings they may have, they're good people, and doing the best they can.

It doesnt mean, there are not possibilities however, that there is a certain slant, a release of some truth with some distortion to lead one in a certain way.

But the news media is 100% that way.

We have to question everything and use our body/mind/soul to touch base with information and stand still.

The search is to find ourselves and free ourselves from this Matrix and I also believe in teamwork and the Family helping free us too.

Now an example of something I shelf, is David's positive belief in 2012, and 2012 is not a fixed date, it could be a 100 year phase of changes for all we know.

I think its very good to prepare, with research for all ideas, to be ready for dangers, to pay attention to the earth signs around us, but not to let fear in, or draw this in with emotion, but to use emotions, such as joy, peace, love, strong yearning for, positive things, because if the bad stuff is going to happen, its not going to happen because it hijacked my emotions and mind.

But it may happen because I/We haven't worked through all our lessons and learnt the true equality and goodness, love fully in a mature way yet.

But speaking of that soul window opening, I've remembered glimpses of past lives, and they weren't on terra. 3 disasters, 3 planets in ruin, one still here physically but greatly damaged, the other two crumpled. I remember the exodus in 2 of them as a child each time.

I do connect dots. Dolores Cannon talks of those who answer the call to come in. I don't recall living normal lives on these planets but maybe I did, don't know. Don't recall that here, only the disasters. Now, that tells me, earth is in need of those who answer the call, from outside to come in, and here, from the inside their own souls, hearts, to help assist and bring as much positivity and awakening as possible, because I don't feel those memories were random, it seemed more, something IS occurring here now and it needs to be helped.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Another thing in the interview, that was really alarming. The one being interviewed kept saying, that this information being brought out by whistleblowers couldn't be proved, so implying that, unless something can be "proved" (and that means weighed against the body of lies and manipulations that we are subject to as the information gateways), maybe it shouldn't allowed a platform. And that anyone doing their life work, believing in their cause, doing research, following their inner guidance, (and actually bringing into this a whole holistic set of data that already does exist and is there in various sets of studies, but I guess its not stuff he approves of), doing their own marketing campaigns to promote their own books, and getting information out, should not be allowed to do it, because they make the "real" group look foolish.

Though I'm wondering who that real group his. So is he wishing for gatekeepers in the awakening group too?

So I suppose his next proposal may be, the government should ban all this kind of information, or, what does he mean?

He kept bringing up, a concept akin to the followers as if irrational, niave people who need to protected from these manipulators.

And that wasn't agenda?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

No, I didn't say Henry was a liar. He has a right to question some things, though going on about David's death threat and drawing conclusions, the way they did, when I drew a completely different conclusion about it and thought the 200 000 hits was being revealed by David, as a kind of whistle blowing, showing that this group where the threats came from had a vested interest in some information getting out there. I consider judging him for his emotions, just meanness.

I am of the sort that is Above/Below, Am/Am Not, Is/Is Not - Henry is a LIAR.

In the interview they didn't actually use the word fraud at all, and the one who was David's friend or friendly acquaintance shared something that was borderline altogether

That would be The LIAR.

and they resolved it, and most likely David learnt to be more considerate of others feelings, but of course that is a conclusion I'm reaching, but have watched his videos, and he does credit others with various findings, and the book I've ordered is heavily giving credit to others, that is the whole basis of the book bringing forth and connecting the dots on reems of coordinating information.

David channels Ra, Do I? Do you? Who are we to consider the righteousness of David's feelings. He is Beyond.

Its actually the Title Of This Thread that is Wrong and harmful, taking a leap beyond what was said and the vehement opinions that are expressed in the OP, that to me is just an agenda and shows how important David's book is that I'm reading, but then having gotten as far as we did in it already, um.... yes I can imagine they won't like that out.

The Intropolitician is a shill for stereologist who is a shill for The Cabal.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Another thing in the interview, that was really alarming. The one being interviewed kept saying, that this information being brought out by whistleblowers couldn't be proved, so implying that, unless something can be "proved" (and that means weighed against the body of lies and manipulations that we are subject to as the information gateways), maybe it shouldn't allowed a platform.

It is good you took no notice of the perpetrators of Lies name. This shows your goodness, it was blocked from you, it was exiled from your consciousness.

He kept bringing up, a concept akin to the followers as if irrational, niave people who need to protected from these manipulators.

We do not.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by TheExopolitician

And im sure you've never downloaded a torrent.....
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

That is absolutely not the same thing. I dont download torrents for many reasons. I go to the theater,i pay for rhapsody,i wait for releases, yet I still see this as different. Plus you are assuming based on your choices. Very revealing I might add.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Not a big fan of David myself...but...his financial tyranny bombshell is latent with backed up facts...is it a surprise that character defamation comes his way now? We all know better....don't we?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
I was actually asking.

Ok then, his predictions do not come true.

The New World Order threat is legit

No, it is just another of his hoaxes...

Plus his post contains many facts.

Sure about that? Care to show us some of his "facts"?

Shooting the messenger much?

only when the "messenger" constantly just makes things up!
edit on 24-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn73
Not a big fan of David myself...but...his financial tyranny bombshell is latent with backed up facts...is it a surprise that character defamation comes his way now? We all know better....don't we?

After the Light comes the rage and the impotent know whereupon the Light emanates.

David has chosen notosexuality as I channel within him I am aware he is pure, unadulterated an impotent.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

In his book, the Source Field Investigations, David talks about the natural pathway, ie not the one coded in all the religous paintings, not the unicorn purifying the waters, the two herbs working together to cancel poison, etc etc. But the natural way. Thats what I recommend in my thread on the rainbow bridge as well.

For some time I've been wondering, how did the TPTB, or wish to be, if they really stole the old knowledge and locked it under the key, from humanity to gain special advantage over us, how is it that they don't understand?

How is it that instead of the 7 seals being opened, or the 7 temples being learnt, from lower to higher, or higher to lower which to me is even better, its better to take love and wisdom to the lower ones, graduating from the course load of unconditional love, and then the one above this, putting your voice and talents in service of others, and helping them, speaking truth, shining light.....How Is It that they could access their eye and hope to meet with positives, true Higher Ups?

And perhaps they should understand that the kundalini fire, the pillar of fire, is not just the force or field, but truly its your Higher Self filling you up more fully inside. But Higher/Infinite Self is very a very high frequency Love and Purity and Goodness, and unless your reaching to be a thought that is able to live in paradise, then you can't fill yourself up with more of Source, as you're dialing the wrong numbers on the stargate phone.

They missed the whole point. The symbol of the Christed One, walking in his footsteps, and he is coded in the very sun and stars, the path is above us to see as well.

How do they expect to progress and reach for the Ben Ben if they take the soma short cuts, thats what they are, the short cuts to awakening the pineal, trying to bypass the higher level lessons?

That is where TPTB are getting their distortions from, for that is a frequency match, and they didn't raise their frequency higher, or climb higher on Jacob's ladder.

Alex Jones, '___' and the Clockwork Elves

The dark side of the moon is filled with many demiurges, and some really strange stuff.

David's book opened my eyes, sort of connected dots on information I'd had sitting on a shelf inside me, not knowing what to make of it, but feeling it was important for later.

Thats why if someone didn't go the mystery school root, at all, or study from any of the teachers here, but was natural and questioned in their heart from childhood, rejecting all teachings, like the Church's do, ie, we are the chosen few and all the rest, no matter how loving and good, will burn in hell because our Loving and Good Father decreed this so, etc etc. That is a first no brainer, that we should easily look in our hearts and spring the trap. Then the god of war depicted there, the murder and slaughter of children and babies, and whole cities.

So a person who lived naturally without giving into any distortions others try to put on them, and gradually just shined up love and integrity would naturally flow through the chakra centers, have more wisdom and source within, more of themselvs guiding and Family above, and open their third eye, and progress, without any of the trappings. In other words if Love guides its simple.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How do I know they didn't raise their frequency higher? The Good Tree bears good fruits. If they wanted to be an adult, they should be acting with the highest frequency of love and goodness that our Spiritual Father/Mother have, and speaking truth, and showing the way, not hiding it. The power structure, pyramid structure, predatory frequency of war and dominance and greed is not a match to take to pineal. Because who will step through is going to a bigger bully than they are.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Half of his crap is based off of the fact that he believes he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, so he thinks it's cool to repeat a dead guy's drivel. The other half is just crap made up that only the "new age" crowd would believe. He takes advantage of the gullible, and exploits it by selling books, "readings," videos, and other BS.

His forum rules state the following:

2. Your presence in this group comprises a tacit acceptance of our core values and beliefs as set forth in Mr. Wilcock's work and the Law of One series from L/L Research Company. While skepticism and critical thinking are always useful in the pursuit of knowledge, we cannot have meaningful discussions if we must constantly defend our fundamentals against those who choose to disagree. If an individual cannot approach the material with an open mind and respectful demeanor, they will make others uncomfortable, and in turn may receive uncomfortable responses. Such skeptics will be unsubscribed from the group if their criticism hurts the community spirit of the group.

AKA, you are allowed to discuss what you wish, as long as you don't question what Wilcock tells you.

Wilcock looks like the shady neighborhood meth dealer and is about as credible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join