It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock Admits Fraud to William Henry !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
William Henry in an interview with Randy Maugans has not only identified direct and repeated plagiarism (copyright violations?) by David Wilcock of henry's personal data, Henry also reports that Wilcock admitted to several additional fraudulent abuses..

Henry categorically calls out Wilcock for "scanning my FREEDOM"S GATE: THE LOST SYMBOLS IN THE U.S. CAPITOL book and putting it wholesale into his presentations with the slimmest of possible attributions then butchered the results....passing himself off as an authority using other people's material with full knowledge of absolutely twisting my words and conclusions...I talked to David about it and got him to fess up and to a couple other instances of misuse of material as well".

Henry and Randy Maugans, who selectively fingered Wilcock, Kerry Cassidy, Richard Hoagland and other alt media celebs as unaccountable for their "serious game playing", strongly suggested that Wilcock et al have evolved into nothing more than "tabloid entertainment". That the "behavior of these people be placed under continual and repetitive scrutiny" or the result could be..."the bringing down of the entire (alt media) industry)".

There are several other phrases used such as "intentionally misleading" and Maugans closed the interview with a comment to William Henry that "Gentlemen, that was certainly needed, boy!" in relation to the expositionary nature of the interview and, one can conclude, the concrete evidence, and admission, of the David Wilcock fraud-plagiarism-copyright violations.

Direct mp3 download.

Interview

Website

Hypesters, Lies and Mind Control

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I thought Wilcock admitted to all his work belonging to others?
Is not most of our research belonging to someone else? S&F for the title though, I really don't care for David and his ego.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'll toss in my two cents on this type of scenario..

I was at a UFO Conference that David Wilcock was speaking at (along with many other speakers). I was interviewing a number of speakers for the ATSLive radio program and was in between interviews and decided to go out into where the audience could converse with the speakers and one another.

I ran into another ATS member there (a very proficient artist) and we gabbed for awhile. The lights dimmed and David Wilcock went up to the stage. He began his presentation and had a slide show going also.

About 20 minutes or so into the presentation my ATS friend makes a gasp out loud. I asked him if he was ok, and he said oh my God (or something like that), that's my artwork up there. I said well thats cool.. and he said, "No it's not", I've not released or given anyone permission to use that, how on Earth did he get that?"

So anyway.. the point is, I do not find that plagiarism or fraud as being anything new for Mr. Wilcock. (and this is not the first incident I've heard...)

Johnny

edit on 2/23/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

And im sure you've never downloaded a torrent.....

Thats a bit lame he used that guys artwork and whatnot but still meh give and take society. Should have asked though or at least given a credit somewhere.

But this doesnt adjust my opinion of the topics he discusses In relation to his financial tyranny posts... Interesting credible stuff right there
edit on 23-2-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Sniff ,sniff,you guys smell that? Media attack.Somebody's got money and they're playing with this guy,look for more problems as that lawsuit deal progresses.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

True that theres alot of people trying to rev this up trying to discredit all the info David has compiled of everyone ''For the public'' whos to know what he actually knows that can't be disclosed to the public sum of it even popped up on Financial Tyranny such a dam shame David is taken for granted by these idiot David Wilcock FRAUDSTERS. Hiss off the lot of ya!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl

Here's what David thinks he knows, which may be true...

The bankers are making a serious move on land and economical tyranny.
There are black Op projects with advanced technology being used.
There may be alien contact that has been going on for decades.
There is free energy and it's being suppressed.
I love Richard Hoagland and all his theories.

The last one is where he lost me.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wilcock has always smelled (and looked) like a fraud to me.
Dude is shady as hell.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yeah Wilcock is a massive nut job. Look at all the bogus predictions that havent come to pass.

Everybody like to believe but lets at least make sure we are not believing in scam artists.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Look at all the bogus predictions that havent come to pass.

Could you refer me to a prediction that didnt come to pass?

His claims towards the "New World Order" are sound. And its about damn time someone started making a ruckus!

I can see some of his "Claims" coming true right now... some of the more outlandish ones will come in time i suspect.

Be contempt in watching tyranny burn for now ^.^

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

How about you showing a prediction by Wilcock that HAS come to pass....

remember this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

total fail by Wilcock!
edit on 23-2-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

How about you showing a prediction by Wilcock that HAS come to pass....

More like it. This guy blew himself up totally in 2009 and 2010 with his predictions. He is cannon fodder.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I was actually asking. I only recently became aware of him because of his financial tyranny posts.

Im aware he also talks about other topics. Pushing those to the side. The New World Order threat is legit (We should all know that by now....) as to his allegations to # being dealt with or in the process of being. Many others are also making similar allegations.

Plus his post contains many facts.

Shooting the messenger much? :/

Edit: Of course it could always be an elaborate disinfo campaign. Each day each new person or completely unrelated individual that comes forward with information lowers the chance of that being disinfo.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Ok, so by his own admission he is not trustworthy

Very nice, thanks for posting. You will however soon be invaded by the hordes of braindead zombies that seem to feel it necessary to defend him

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

What specifically do people not trust about him? I find this interesting

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

They do? Care to point out some "facts" that he posts?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

They do? Care to point out some "facts" that he posts?

He's posted quite a few that I've been reading about over the last couple of hours actually, connected to his financial tyranny story. The thing is he can often go off on strange tangents and go into his own stuff that seems too out there, but I don't think that's any reason to dismiss all the other things he writes about.

But seeing as he failed with some predictions and charges quite a bit for books, etc, he's apparently nothing but a fraud around here. Am too tired to go into it really, but with the financial tyranny stuff he's talked a lot about frauds connected to reserve bonds going on all over the place that do seem to have some facts to back them up.

Mind is pretty shot after reading about it but will probably add more later.

I think what would be a help would be for one or more of us to gather some material related to his posts that can be verified and post a bit of info about it for those that won't read his (admittedly long) posts, because there's some decent information there.

As a last thing : BIS/Bank for International Settlements are heavily involved in his latest set of posts, if you've not read up on them checking here might be useful : The Bank for International Settlements Thread
edit on 23-2-2012 by robhines because: added link

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by harryhaller

What specifically do people not trust about him? I find this interesting

Well he talks about everything, as if he is an expert, he's clearly wrong about some stuff, so why should i trust him on anything else? What part of charlatanism interests you? Very straightforward:

1. Take other people's research
2. Re brand it.
3. Sell it as your own.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Has he admitted to taking credit for other works, because he certainly has done some really good research and I can clearly see how he is a threat to their lies and control system?

Because if its using work in presentations, in the US, he probably had to ask, in a good upgraded world, there would no ownership issues whatsoever, just credit give where credit is due, nor would their be any expectation to share the same mind set.

I very much appreciate David Wilcock's work and dont support US copyright or patents, or any countries use of laws like this. I believe in a free and equal world with no money at all, no slavery, no elitism and renounce and denounce them as extreme slavery and crimes against humanity and live here, under duress akin to a hostile witness in court, to survive.

So unless he is out and out claiming the info as his own, word for word, and claiming he authored every picture, which would be wrong, then I don't have an issue with this in the least.

Also, if someone reads and learn the material and research others have covered, then like any student in school, you have grown and taken the knowledge in, you may share it, if its you own words.

Do you site every detail you learnt in school and each concept taught to you, in whatever words you speak, with a long list of bibliographies, every time you open you mouth or pick up a pen?

In other words, I wonder what the context is.

So lets see, crime: using available materials to get research out to the public versus the criminal action of erecting illegal pyramid systems and slavery, or the murder and oppression that our elected leaders commit? No comparison to me.

All of this being said, if the pics where online, and some are hard to trace, for the artwork issue brought up above, he should have made an effort to find out who did them and obtain permission. If it was impossible, then he should have stated the case and even asked the artists if they recognized this to contact him. If someone refused to give permission, he should have had his own version of that created by someone else.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I sense with intuition a great amount of dark angst. The purpose of our lives is to give birth to the best which is within us. It’s okay to lust for the future and treasure the past but remember, being in the moment is a gift, that’s why they call it the present.

I am going to seek the resonance of David Wilcock and promulgate his channel on these matters.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join