It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum campaign suggests Mitt Romney may have done deal to make Ron Paul his running mate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Who can figure it but they're friends, they're aligned. Ron Paul has not attacked Romney once in twenty debates. ???

No, they're not friends. Just because two persons can talk to each other without ripping into one another does not mean that they are friends. I don't know what you were raised believing, but randomly getting on a persons case just because you don't know them and don't agree with them on some things is not normal behavior, and it is not acceptable behavior. In civilized society it's perfectly normal for two acquaintances who aren't friends to be able to at least talk to one another.

As for why Paul hasn't been focusing his attacks on Romeny, I have already explained that in the post that you replied to.

Now please, take your dishonest business else where. You're clearly grasping at straws, and I will no longer be letting you rope me in.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by colbe

Your logic makes no sense to me, please elaborate.

I think your religious (Santorum) beliefs in life/contraception/abortion is blinding you from understanding the facts of other issues.

eLPresidente,

We keep hearing, it's the economy not social (moral) issues. It is a matter of following God. We are no longer a moral country, if we were, God's grace would bless us with a great economy. Prophecy states the #1 just judgment coming to our country is for abortion.

Secularists, Libs, they can see Wall Street, the banks are ruining the country by their evil actions. How about in the executive and the legislative? We need a moral President instead of the most evil man ever elected President. See their disconnect?

I voted for Ron Paul, I think he is a good man BUT Santorum follows
God more fully on the moral issues. God decides life, there are no
exceptions.

There was a Scripture reading at Mass today taken from the Psalms, the
Responsorial Psalm sung by the cantor. I thought of Santorum.
It could be true for all of us if we choose it.

"Your ways, O Lord, are love and truth to those who keep your covenant."

colbe

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Santorum just shot himself in the foot by going against the constitution.

He doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning now...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Santorum just shot himself in the foot by going against the constitution.

He doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning now...

You'd be surprised.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by colbe

Your logic makes no sense to me, please elaborate.

I think your religious (Santorum) beliefs in life/contraception/abortion is blinding you from understanding the facts of other issues.

eLPresidente,

We keep hearing, it's the economy not social (moral) issues. It is a matter of following God. We are no longer a moral country, if we were, God's grace would bless us with a great economy. Prophecy states the #1 just judgment coming to our country is for abortion.

Secularists, Libs, they can see Wall Street, the banks are ruining the country by their evil actions. How about in the executive and the legislative? We need a moral President instead of the most evil man ever elected President. See their disconnect?

I voted for Ron Paul, I think he is a good man BUT Santorum follows
God more fully on the moral issues. God decides life, there are no
exceptions.

There was a Scripture reading at Mass today taken from the Psalms, the
Responsorial Psalm sung by the cantor. I thought of Santorum.
It could be true for all of us if we choose it.

"Your ways, O Lord, are love and truth to those who keep your covenant."

colbe

I agree with that.....however.........Rick hasn't and doesn't keep the Lord's covenant....maybe his or your interpretation of this covenant but not mine or any number of other people's.

Love thy neighbor would be a cool place to start.......thought and deed.........bombing Iran might not be loving thy neighbor unless you only count Canada and Mexico since this would make sense to you Bible literalist.

No gay neighbors I also assume, unless "love" is defined by making them 2nd class citizens.

I am Roman Catholic too by the way, heterosexual, married with kids. Santorum does not represent the vast majority of Catholics, not to mention the contraception issue. We also don't all agree with everything that comes out of the Pope's mouth, whether he is on the infallibility thrown or not. Santorum is pre-Vatican II old school. But even with that, he is a poor excuse for a Christian....which we are first and foremost suppose to be.

((( I mean I agree with the Psalm you posted, not with what you wrote before that....))))
edit on 27-2-2012 by Res Ipsa because: important clarification

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I agree with that.....however.........Rick hasn't and doesn't keep the Lord's covenant....maybe his or your interpretation of this covenant but not mine or any number of other people's.

He's following that bat# crazy fundamentalist "Opus Dei" nonsense where they try to apply the 100% literal interpretation of the bible to modern life. It's complete and utter nonsense, which is why the large majority of people considers Santorum a joke

He's like the Taliban version of Christianity...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join