It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Stunt 2: Ask me a question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brett
Cant you visualise names.

the only way I can visualise names is the following:
I go, "I'm picking up a 'J' name...a 'J', like John, or James, or Jane...do you have anybody in your family with a J in their name?"
Then you say, "Well, my sister-in-law's name is Jenny..."
And then I say: "Yes, that's who I was picking up! Dear maiden aunt Jenny!"
Then I have my own show on the Sci-Fi Channel.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by banned member
What is the geodesic for a line on a right cylinder? Think about it before you go to bed, and what does Brittany Spears like to do in her spare time? Is she available? Dream about those things and get me an answer hehe.

Actually you don't have to be psychic to figure the Britney thing out: She likes to make $$$ in her spare time!! Is she available? Only to people with $$$ who will also look good on her arm in a paparrazi photo shoot.

And as to the geometry question: it's common knowledge that the geodesic for a line on a right cylinder is neon penguin. It's obvious.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Actually Brittany prefers to spend time with me for fun, and the geometry question involves calculus of variations but i will spare you the fun and its not neon penguins but Lemon Lime Rinoceros.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Tell me what is my middle name?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by parkerxx99

Honesty?
Honestly, I don't know.
The first name that popped in my head was "Beauchamp", however.
Is it Beauchamp?

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Cassie Clay]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Okay, some stuff you were not toooooo far off on. Actually, kind of impressed there. You were not dead on either. THis girl studied acting. Focus more, see if you can do it. I'm not joking...

Age - what is your impression of her age.

Look - what impression do you have of her looks.

Name - This is where I'll be able to see if you are feeling it or not. See what pops up if you try to imagine her name?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok I have a dream stunt question for you. I have been haing some crazy dreams lately. I almost feel like someone/thing is trying to tell me something or contact me. I have a question about a lucid dream I had. What was the purpose of the person in the Taxi? Give me your input. Thanx

[edit on 24-9-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I will pick one question out of whatever ones I get & then start working on incubating a dream for it.

Your dreams seem a bit off the mark this month......your either pregnant, or Murphys' law is running a defensive screen.
If you have any incubation left for this month, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me where I left my car keys

Speaking of Moon...nice Earthquake.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Like I said--my dream-on-demand skills are crappy. Sometimes I dream about certain people's problems, what I call "having someone else's dream." But I can't seem to program it--or if I could, it would take some time to build up practice.

I will, however, attempt to answer remaining question by tarot, which I actually have a greal deal more skill in & have been doing anonymous readings for people on AOL for years.
**but only if the moderators give me permission to do so!**
(for some reason, I just picture the mods getting real annoyed if I start giving out free readings on ATS, like when you're in school & it's lunchtime & you're playing cards & then you get your cards confiscated...I hated when that happened!)

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Like I said--my dream-on-demand skills are crappy. Sometimes I dream about certain people's problems, what I call "having someone else's dream." But I can't seem to program it--or if I could, it would take some time to build up practice.

I will, however, attempt to answer remaining question by tarot, which I actually have a greal deal more skill in & have been doing anonymous readings for people on AOL for years.
**but only if the moderators give me permission to do so!**
(for some reason, I just picture the mods getting real annoyed if I start giving out free readings on ATS, like when you're in school & it's lunchtime & you're playing cards & then you get your cards confiscated...I hated when that happened!)

So can you answer my question?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by parkerxx99

Your middle name is Smith.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
thehomer aka jordan (hes in my class) is correct

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>