It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Questioning Body Scanner Opt-Outs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
TSA Questioning Body Scanner Opt-Outs

As we have previously reported, the TSA has warned that expressing any kind of dissatisfaction at having to be prodded, groped or forced through a radiation firing naked body scanner, will be treated as suspicious behaviour.

I'm not sure which I hate worse (hate seems to be the right term here). Is it the business men making billions on these scanners while knowing the safety risk, the sheep that walk through them because they feel the need to bow down to authority while throwing everything our founders died for under the bus, the TSA and their army of high school drop outs that actually enjoy feeling up innocent people, the politians that go along with it all to line their pockets, or the cops that actually let this happen? I'm not sure, but I do know that even at the height of the Nazi regime, Adolf Hitler didn't have the balls to do what our Government is doing to it's own people.

There's a problem with national security, I think, when your nation's security is so paranoid and inept, that while systematically throwing the entire Constitution out the window in the name of said security, it resembles more so a scenario of an Orwellian nightmare or Nazi regime, than the actual home of the brave. What's worse is that the idea that this constant threat of Muslim terror, even though you have a higher chance of being killed by a bee sting than an actual terrorist, is such an issue that the "land of the brave" actually goes along with it. And what's the excuse? Well... there really isn't one.

Let me be clear. I have chosen to never enter an airport until the TSA are removed. And while that's a solution that seems clear enough to work for those that don't agree with being sexually assaulted, it doesn't help much when the TSA are going to be in every public gathering you can imagine. The people will decide when enough is enough. Is it enough when your children are required to be groped daily before they go to school while an "OPT OUT" can mean expulsion? Where is the line?

Does THIS really look like America to you?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

pic related

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnswerTo1984

No it does not. It's conditioning because they are scared of us. They are scared of us because we have so much access to information now. They are scared we actually want them to obey the law and treat us like Free People.

It's not hard to figure out.

When I was a kid they used to scare us by telling us about life in the Soviet Union where they had to show papers to enter and leave cities and could not travel if the State did not give them papers to do so. Now they do the same to us and tell us the opposite.

Progressives simply want to take over like they did in the Soviet Union. I doubt people who are paying attention are fooled by their fake nonsense. It's sad such a small number of people have so much power. But then they figured out how easy it is to buy people. Eventually one of them will decide it's time and try to close the net, unless of course while we still have the power, we stop letting them lie to us and electing them. There is still time.

The key here is to recognize why they keep us at each others throats to divert our attention. It's important people understand that things like Class Warfare and Race Baiting are to control us so we don't join together and boot their buts out of office.

If Obama wins, keep your fingers crossed he is willing to leave the White House after four more years of setting us up. I'm amazed how few missed him saying he was going to ask Congress for more powers so he could do more; without bothering with Congress of course.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I will never succumb to rape in order to move about our globe which should be our rights as citizens of this World.

There is no right that should be given to any Govt., organization or Nation that dictates citizens to bend over in order to move freely on our planet. It does NOT belong to a select few and those few have NO right to stifle our movements in order to profit.

The TSA can return to whichever hell from which they were spawned and they should remember that when they end up in the streets and/or FEMA camps along with the millions that they have so wrongfully assaulted, remember that they should keep their mouths shut as to their last job....or else.

I WILL NOT lie down.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Opt outs are not a smart choice.

Don't you guys know there are lots of bad terrorists out there who will try to blow you up? They will make their own bombs and blow up the airplane you are on. If you vote for me, I promise to expand security and keep you safe.

God Bless America!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Since the passage of the NDAA I now fully support everything our government does.
We were never at war with Eurasia.
We've ALWAYS been at war with Eurasia.

This thread is Un-good and will promptly be reported to the Ministry of Love.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's not surprising that checks on their power offends them. That power is fraudulent and they know it.

I've also decided to never use an airport as long as TSA is there.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Progressives simply want to take over like they did in the Soviet Union. I doubt people who are paying attention are fooled by their fake nonsense. It's sad such a small number of people have so much power.

The key here is to recognize why they keep us at each others throats to divert our attention. It's important people understand that things like Class Warfare and Race Baiting are to control us...

I agree with your sentiments. I take exception and must comment with part of it, however.

I do not believe it is merely "progressives" that have led us to where we are now. Both/all sides have played a major role in this and there is no guarantee or promise that an R or D or I after a politician's name will make it any worse or better.

You are very correct to recognize the power's need to divide us but left or right, liberal or conservative are just not the ideologies that are doing this to us. By pitting us against a false enemy and those who could easily be our allies they are keeping us ineffectual in our fight against THEM.

By far government and politics have a vast majority of Authoritarian ideologists. They are the ones that have gotten their fingers up our butts and intend to go all the way up the canal because we are letting them do so. They are the ones we need to be on-guard against and opposing them at every turn. They are the majority in government now.

There are good people on either side of the aisle, though damn few of them. Leaning Left or Right is not enough to avoid colliding with the ones who spell trouble for us. Ron Paul appeals to Republicans, Democrats, and independents alike, all of those that are discerning enough to have recognized his stance against the Authoritarian tyrants. That is what sets him and very few others apart from the rest, apart from those we judge insincere. We judge them insincere because we sense their true agenda which is figuratively to ride ramrod over a cattle drive since they regard us as chattel that must be herded and driven.

This TSA nonsense is not for your protection. It is to condition you to accept being violated and molested as a condition of exercising your rights to move about society and circulate freely.

Vote for and support those who respect your privacy, freedom, and independence. For me, Liberty or Death! I won't accept servitude and blind obedience.

edit on 23-2-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I say opt out, and then they do the body pat down, moan real loudly and turn the tables on the TSA to embarass them for the more personal touches they are giving. That is what I would do and am planning on doing the next time I fly and they want to grope me. I would bet that the guys having to do the groping would just turn either bright red with embarassment or just be po'd at the thought of someone actually getting off on their touches. Or they are just plain perverts and are ticked that their psy ops just is not working with one person.

new topics

top topics

join