It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Oh, I just had to post this.

For all you zombie lovers and survivalists, You can add zombie food to your stash.
After seeing this I just thought you guys. HAHA

Artist: McGyver

Text: McGyver
For over 65 years Hell's Mad Science Diet has been the leading provider of quality canned human brains for The Republic of the Cannibal Islands. Now Mad Science Diet is available here for Your Zombie today. Your Zombie does a lot for you... He Drives you to work, answers your emails, votes for you, sits in for you at boring meetings and family functions. All you Zombie wants from you are your brains. Now you can give him the next best thing... someone else's! Who cares who's, they are not yours! Zombie Chow: Undead Delight- Homestyle Brains is pack with juicy brainy goodness! Almost guaranteed to fully satisfy your zombie's cranial cravings!

Download:
www.sharecg.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I always carry a few zombie treats in my pocket.

Just in case a stray zombie comes along, better to make friends than have your brains eaten.

Dear Sir:

As the appointed keeper of the family zombie, it has been a point of pride to serve only the very best in intra-cranial nutrients. Your product knows no equal in terms of weight, mucosity or extra chunks of medulla oblongata.

However, I was somewhat distressed to find fragments of what appears to be a .22 copper-jacketed slug at the bottom of the latest can. I was given to understand that your human brains were lovingly harvested via a baseball bat precision-administered to the right temple in order to minimise jellification of the temporal lobes and the bitter aftertaste that comes with that.

Has there been a change in processing, or is this can (hopefully) just an employee who got too curious about your 'livestock' sources and, well...

edit on 22-2-2012 by kawika because: added image

edit on 22-2-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
and all you folks have been wondering why all my posts have a bunch of edits and even with a spell checker I still cant spell
heh heh
thers madness to my method
zombie camo

And they won't love me for my body either...Im a rather bony dude.

saves on the apres apocolypse ammo weight I'll have to carry around....

PS the zombie snacks method looks like a good idea
Im gonna carry some baked beans and a magic marker...I doubt they can spell too good either.

heh...baked breans...there that ought to do it
edit on 22-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Your hilarious and don't let them tell your not....just the good ole boys

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Great post love,get some goooood one's out there.

top topics

join