It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by LErickson
reply to post by colbe

The USA is not a theocracy.
We reject men telling us what to do with our bodies in America.
You and Ron Paul might want to look into buying an island somewhere.

Apply the underlined to "infanticide" Obama.

Oh dear god please do attempt to explain where Obama is forcing any women to kill their babies.
This might decide right here whether there is any reason to ever consider you serious again.
Where is Obama forcing women to kill their infants?

American patriots died so all could practice their religion as they wish
so why has Obama forced those who do not wish to kill their children
to pay for those who do?

Show me where that has happened?
Do Christians boycott stairmakerse and clothes hanger makers?

His saying Insurance Companies will
provide all abortion and contraceptive coverage free is a con that
everyone sees through.

What is it that we see through it?

He has no right to tell people what to do or believe or to tell Insurance Companies they must provide abortion coverage.

Actually he does have the right to tell some people what to do. I am not sure you understand his job. Why are you worried about insurance companies? Which insurance companies are fighting this?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Infanticide in then Senator Obama's own words. This is different from a partial Birth Abortion. Also an issue in which the Media never held Obama to the fire.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13546989#pid13546989

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Oh dear god please do attempt to explain where Obama is forcing any women to kill their babies.

Nothing of that nature in your link.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Nothing of that nature in your link.

STILL at it huh? You're right. He only fought for the doctors who are killing the babies when the circumstances of an abortion fails and the docs. have to come back to finish the job of killing a fellow human being. Alive and kicking no more. It's rather Brutal.

Save me the rest of your BS. Please. It's getting old and it is clear that you are on the take for any and all things Obama.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
STILL at it huh? You're right.

I know I am right. I am not sure what you think lying is going to accomplish.

He only fought for the doctors who are killing the babies when the circumstances of an abortion fails and the docs. have to come back to finish the job of killing a fellow human being. Alive and kicking no more. It's rather Brutal.

Cool, none of that has anything to do with anything I posted. Apparently you just like me. Next time make sense.

Save me the rest of your BS. Please. It's getting old and it is clear that you are on the take for any and all things Obama.

Because I refuse to accept lies that Obama is forcing women to kill their babies I am in the tank for him?
Yeah, you know what reality is.

Keep you petty name calling to yourself please.

Now you just said that I am in the tank for Obama just because I will not push the idea that he is forcing women to kill their babies. He is not. Saying he is is not true. Please explain to me how choosing not to push an insane lie is wrong.
Please explain why you are trying to push a lie when you know it is one.
edit on 25-2-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Ron Paul can't put together two coherent thoughts in a nice concise statement. He rambles and stammers like an Alzheimer's patient. Imagine this whacko in 2 or 3 years. He's too old for such an important job.

And before the Paul shills jump all over me, consider this. The man has been a politician for over 25 years and he rarely votes. The man did NOT do his job as a congressman. He's another sleazy, lying, lazy Washington fat cat. Ron Paul cannot be trusted.

Dude votes, he just votes NO to everything that is unconstitutional. And no, he won't vote yes to some appropriation just because there is something in it he likes.

If there is something he doesn't like in it, he votes down the whole appropriation.

I.E.

He doesn't take #.

He also isn't rambling -- he's talking like a human being instead of reciting a script and reference talking points.

These are the two qualities every politician should have.

I would argue he's one of the only congressmen that DID do his job. He doesn't vote for anybodies interest, he votes for the constitutional interest, which is the document that protects our society as a whole, which defacto makes RP's vote interest one of the people vs one of corporations and lobbyists.

What do you propose a congressman is supposed to do?

Sell out under the guise of "getting stuff done" or; Vote in the interest of the constitution? I mean really?
edit on 25-2-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ron, you're amazing!!!!!!
And I'm sidestepping for a brief moment:

So tired of reading stupid Christian crap in every post that comes up about Ron Paul.
Always some religious fanatic has to bring up pro/anti abortion.

Here is my stance before I return to what I want to say about Ron and these vids, etc:

I was raised Christian for the first 20 years of my life. I'm pro choice. I can't stannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd religious fanatics that ...ugh. Those sort who have to 'praise jesus' in every stinking reply on here annoy me. Stop putting that deity into everything under the sun. And stop using 'the name of jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus' to tell me or anyone else what to do with their bodies or their sexual prefs. None of your business.

OKAY, returning to Paul cuz he's who matters anyay. Just had to vent off cuz of a lot of comments on here turning ridiculously based.

I LOVE how Ron sticks to how it is constantly. He never wavers. Ever. While you can keep a tally on how many times the candidates always say one thing and change it a month later, bounce back and forth constantly. Ron sticks to what he believes in and it's all for the good of the people. True, a wee minority may not dig his ideas and ideals - but what president have we all agreed on? Surely those who are agnostics and atheists don't agree with the Jesus Candidates. I could go on and on but we know what I"m talking about. The entire enchilada. Every candidate hits our nods of approval in some areas and shakes of the head in others; not one is perfect 100%.

Ron is not perfect. Some of his ideas make me cringe. But the fact he IS for the people and is not for the horse crud spoon fed to the masses and is working hard to open our eyes to how awful it really IS, that says more than any other line of salesman pitches those candidates offer. Even some of the ffffffff stuff that Ron talks about. I can over look that for the sake of having a real, bonafide human as the potus.

Any of the others win:

1. they best not tell me what to do with my body
2. they best not take my guns if I ever own any in the future.
3. they best not tell me to do anything in basis of religion
4. well we KNOW we won't survive 4 years because they're all pro war war war
5. yanno debt will get far worse than it is now because we're just disposable ants to them.

and I could go on and on.

Least Ron wants to start to fix the horrible existance the USA populace is going through. And when he says it, you know it's true. The others would promise this and that - and never hold through with it. Maybe do a little to keep the sheeple appeased. But they'd not follow through. They haven't in decades upon decades upon decades.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Ron, you're amazing!!!!!!
And I'm sidestepping for a brief moment:

So tired of reading stupid Christian crap in every post that comes up about Ron Paul.
Always some religious fanatic has to bring up pro/anti abortion.

Here is my stance before I return to what I want to say about Ron and these vids, etc:

I was raised Christian for the first 20 years of my life. I'm pro choice. I can't stannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd religious fanatics that ...ugh. Those sort who have to 'praise jesus' in every stinking reply on here annoy me. Stop putting that deity into everything under the sun. And stop using 'the name of jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus' to tell me or anyone else what to do with their bodies or their sexual prefs. None of your business.

OKAY, returning to Paul cuz he's who matters anyay. Just had to vent off cuz of a lot of comments on here turning ridiculously based.

I LOVE how Ron sticks to how it is constantly. He never wavers. Ever. While you can keep a tally on how many times the candidates always say one thing and change it a month later, bounce back and forth constantly. Ron sticks to what he believes in and it's all for the good of the people. True, a wee minority may not dig his ideas and ideals - but what president have we all agreed on? Surely those who are agnostics and atheists don't agree with the Jesus Candidates. I could go on and on but we know what I"m talking about. The entire enchilada. Every candidate hits our nods of approval in some areas and shakes of the head in others; not one is perfect 100%.

Ron is not perfect. Some of his ideas make me cringe. But the fact he IS for the people and is not for the horse crud spoon fed to the masses and is working hard to open our eyes to how awful it really IS, that says more than any other line of salesman pitches those candidates offer. Even some of the ffffffff stuff that Ron talks about. I can over look that for the sake of having a real, bonafide human as the potus.

Any of the others win:

1. they best not tell me what to do with my body
2. they best not take my guns if I ever own any in the future.
3. they best not tell me to do anything in basis of religion
4. well we KNOW we won't survive 4 years because they're all pro war war war
5. yanno debt will get far worse than it is now because we're just disposable ants to them.

and I could go on and on.

Least Ron wants to start to fix the horrible existance the USA populace is going through. And when he says it, you know it's true. The others would promise this and that - and never hold through with it. Maybe do a little to keep the sheeple appeased. But they'd not follow through. They haven't in decades upon decades upon decades.

Why are you anti-Christian now? Do you not acknowledge "everything under the sun" including the sun comes from God? So, our next breath.

I fell away but reverted. You can too sarra.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join