It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to Ron Paul: "Why did you come out with an ad calling Rick Santorum fake?"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

And to follow Ron Paul said it's not the "pills", it's the morals of the
country. It's still a death pill, it's both.

colbe

I believe he said the government makes the problem by trying to impose a morality on everyone, or something like that. it's not something the federal government should be involved in.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Not too funny, but at the least amusing.

We have enough laws. We don't need to pay all the lawmakers to make new laws on our dime. In fact we can't afford it. Not that the economy is my problem.....

*This isn't towards you TiM3LoRd, just a little rant of mine.....

Is there enough money in circulation for each and every person to pay off their fair share of the national debt? Nope, there sure as hell isn't.

Is it legal for me to print off my own currency or "make" my own money? Nope, it sure as hell isn't legal for me to counterfiet cash.

So, legally there isn't anything I can do about the economy ... not that I know the number of laws that exist, or what they all are word for word, or what they all mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously.

What? It's not like America's laws are required learning in schools or anything like that.

Fear, it makes the economy work...

Eeeek onwards, oh my!!!

Eeek on, oh my!!!!

eek on oh my

ec on o my

economy

go add fear in men

go fear in men add

go fear in men +

go fer n men +

go ver n men +

governmen+

Look I Fear

Luk i fear

luk i fer

luc i fer

lucifer

Or, maybe I'm just WAY OFF ...

pleasantries.
edit on 23-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: *

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

colbe

I believe he said the government makes the problem by trying to impose a morality on everyone, or something like that. it's not something the federal government should be involved in.

Um... NO!

He said what the poster said he said. He blamed all of us for being immoral and wants to use the Federal Government to stop us from being what he sees a immoral. More smaller government. Cuz I need Ron Paul to dictate my morals to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

first off go ron paul. its the only time i ever even concidered a rep.
second i dont agree with abortion but im not going to force a women to have a kid and also please dont complain about the sinners thats old testiment talk jesus changed that right? so forgive them and move on or people could let others pick apart the flaw in believing the whole bible because God has killed and will kill millions of kids a day to if you wanna go by the whole bible can i tie you up and stone you or stop women from going to church for a length of time after having a baby or how about i own you he says i can beat you to its stupid you cant be equal to all like our consitution says if we have people like you cramming trash down our throats btw iv talked to an isrealian and a jew from here plus lewis black god bless that man lol tbey all say christians have no right to speak of the old testiment because they dont know # about its true meaning get over it and take the blinders off ron paul is the best for us and i swore never to vote for a rep.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by colbe

Go google the true meaning of an isolationist and you'll find that it isn't what Ron Paul is like so much of the mainstream media tries to make everybody think.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoraxsabre
reply to post by colbe

And exactly what makes your argument so credible? Why is your moral code the code we should all live by? Because an ancient story book edited time and time again throughout history by various mortal men to serve their own agendas says your right?

Theres a fundamental hole in your critical thinking my friend. You have every right to believe and live by whatever you like, but you CANNOT force others to live by it as well.

Yes, we all have free will, people do not agree but everything is black and white. good and bad. Trying to
share in these secular times, God has revealed it, thou shalt not kill. And not only abortion, contraception
kills. It is God who decides life and death not us. Ovulation happens for a certain period of time each month, God is for the "marital act."

Santorum is "hit" for following God, there's not the usual 2.1 children in the Santorum family.

colbe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

colbe

Hi,

I would have to watch the debate again but I thought Ron Paul said the above, my first sentence.

I like his/your comment. Yes, how gravely evil the Roe vs Wade decision and thIs Obama mandate.

colbe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by colbe

Colbe- I'm having a hard time following what you're even saying. How are Ron Paul's view on life inconsistent? He is a doctor. He has delivered babies. He is most likely pro-life. HOWEVER, he does not think the government (at least at the federal level) should be allowed to legislate if a woman can or can't have an abortion.

That is Ron Paul's message on almost ANYTHING, but for some reason hardcore religious people can't put two and two together to see that he is principled in his beliefs. He doesn't want to legislate morals on a federal level. Whether you agree on those morals or not. I remember when I had similar views to you, Colbe, when I was in high school.

ETA- What evidence do you have that supports the notion that he's in Romney's pocket? Why do you religious people always speak to prophetically?
edit on 23-2-2012 by Ketzer22 because: (no reason given)

ketzer, hi

I was looking for your post. I have shared, I voted for Ron Paul in O8 but I've learned he isn't totally for life
as I thought he was...
I understand about Paul's beliefs, it should be the States to decide. The decision isn't Federal or State, God decides life, we cooperate with His miracle.

Read this brief interview. A baby from rape is still a baby. As a doctor, even if he isn't one, you can't
give anyone a shot to take care of your problem.

www.dailykos.com...

Your other question....

In this latest debate and past debates Ron Paul does not go after Romney? That's strange, why?

colbe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

And not only abortion, contraception kills.

Oh god...we have ourselves a "special" case here, do you want to run for pope some day?

PS. when it comes to STD's, do condoms kill? Because I heard it was the other way around...

What a joke

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Watch Santorum's smile from 00:25 to 00:30. Seems psychopaths only have a hard time mimicking human feelings when called out or humiliated.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup
reply to post by LErickson

first off go ron paul. its the only time i ever even concidered a rep.
second i dont agree with abortion but im not going to force a women to have a kid and also please dont complain about the sinners thats old testiment talk jesus changed that right? so forgive them and move on or people could let others pick apart the flaw in believing the whole bible because God has killed and will kill millions of kids a day to if you wanna go by the whole bible can i tie you up and stone you or stop women from going to church for a length of time after having a baby or how about i own you he says i can beat you to its stupid you cant be equal to all like our consitution says if we have people like you cramming trash down our throats btw iv talked to an isrealian and a jew from here plus lewis black god bless that man lol tbey all say christians have no right to speak of the old testiment because they dont know # about its true meaning get over it and take the blinders off ron paul is the best for us and i swore never to vote for a rep.

What?
Seriously.
What?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The USA is not a theocracy.
We reject men telling us what to do with our bodies in America.
You and Ron Paul might want to look into buying an island somewhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

He's also a Crook that lost his reelection for Senator.
Source

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
How Ironic. Some would call Ron Paul a "Fake Libertarian" dressed in Republican clothes. Watch that finger pointing Dr. Feelgood Paul.
MSNBC's O'Donnell created quite the buzz last night.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Fake:

Santorum: 'I had to vote for stuff that I claim to hate, so I could put a bill forward that I like."

Ron Paul (like a boss) 'This is what I'm talking about.'

edit on 22-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

And Paul states he is an OB and then says the "pill" and the "morning after
pill" are the same. Not true~! The "morning after pill" is a much stronger dose of the "pill" so much so it not only kills a baby, it has killed women too.

You misunderstood what he said, listen again. He said they are the same hormonally. I think most women already know that they can take 3 regular birth control pills to achieve the same outcome as 1 "morning after" pill. So basically if the government is paying for birth control pills we have to assume a certain amount of that is being used "off label" as "morning after" pills. I personally know women who were doing just that over a decade ago, so it's not really even a new topic. I can't understand how the birth control pill could be by prescription while allowing the much stronger and more dangerous "morning after" pill to be obtained OTC.

I have a daughter and I explain these things the best I can to her so she understands there are risks involved and it's not just like eating a jellybean and everything is magically resolved. This isn't an issue for her, and hopefully won't be for many years but the kids call her "the smart one" and I know they go to her with questions they might not ask a teacher or parent. I am continuously amazed at some of the questions she tells me some of the kids ask her. I'm surprised at the number of parents who really don't discuss things with their daughters and simply wait for the school system to do it.

It is sad that any women should die from this "morning after" pill after being sold on how completely safe and effective it is. No medication or procedure is completely safe, no matter how pretty the commercial is you still have to listen to the person in the background reading of the laundry list of side effects.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Fake:

Santorum: 'I had to vote for stuff that I claim to hate, so I could put a bill forward that I like."

Ron Paul (like a boss) 'This is what I'm talking about.'

edit on 22-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

And Paul states he is an OB and then says the "pill" and the "morning after
pill" are the same. Not true~! The "morning after pill" is a much stronger dose of the "pill" so much so it not only kills a baby, it has killed women too.

You misunderstood what he said, listen again. He said they are the same hormonally. I think most women already know that they can take 3 regular birth control pills to achieve the same outcome as 1 "morning after" pill. So basically if the government is paying for birth control pills we have to assume a certain amount of that is being used "off label" as "morning after" pills. I personally know women who were doing just that over a decade ago, so it's not really even a new topic. I can't understand how the birth control pill could be by prescription while allowing the much stronger and more dangerous "morning after" pill to be obtained OTC.

I have a daughter and I explain these things the best I can to her so she understands there are risks involved and it's not just like eating a jellybean and everything is magically resolved. This isn't an issue for her, and hopefully won't be for many years but the kids call her "the smart one" and I know they go to her with questions they might not ask a teacher or parent. I am continuously amazed at some of the questions she tells me some of the kids ask her. I'm surprised at the number of parents who really don't discuss things with their daughters and simply wait for the school system to do it.

It is sad that any women should die from this "morning after" pill after being sold on how completely safe and effective it is. No medication or procedure is completely safe, no matter how pretty the commercial is you still have to listen to the person in the background reading of the laundry list of side effects.

Hi Kaiser,

They are not the same. When you go purchase a "morning after pill"
you know it is a stronger pill, much stronger than the "pill" it is more of an
assurance of causing an abortion.

It's proven, the "pill" is an abortifacient. So against God. You've just
killed an newly conceived person with a body and an eternal soul.

Everyone is trying to cover for Paul, he said it's not the "pills" it's the
morality involved. What? The pill you chose to immorally buy kills.
Both are wrong.

And he said I will give a "shot" to my daughter is she has conceived
a child by rape. His exception...not if time has gone by. So what,
the blood is still on his hands.

It might be his age, Paul saying such nutty things, he didn't speak this
way in O8.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Did anyone listen to Santorum? He and others had to work with Arlan Spector to bring about the approval of conservative judges on the Supreme Court.

Leftists don't care but if you are conservative it should matter.

Santorum has the courage to say when he has made a mistake, no one
is perfect. You never heard Romney ever say his "Romney Care" was
a mistake.

Paul points fingers and spends 30 years running for the President. Kinda
spooky.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
reply to post by colbe

The USA is not a theocracy.
We reject men telling us what to do with our bodies in America.
You and Ron Paul might want to look into buying an island somewhere.

Apply the underlined to "infanticide" Obama.

American patriots died so all could practice their religion as they wish
so why has Obama forced those who do not wish to kill their children
to pay for those who do? His saying Insurance Companies will
provide all abortion and contraceptive coverage free is a con that
everyone sees through.

He has no right to tell people what to do or believe or to tell Insurance Companies they must provide abortion coverage.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I noticed a typo in an english newspaper,they called him Rick Sanitorium....how apt!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Mock Sanitorum, you all can't stand him because he has a strong faith.
This thread contains insults over how he looks, his speech, his name but
no, it's obvious anti-Christian or anti-Catholicism, the last prejudice.

You must look at history, try anyway. God blesses a nation that honors
Him follows God. America did at one time.

You can change, your soul is the most valued possession. Oh, don't talk about the social issues is heard now but the fact is we will never be happy until we turn to God. He is everything.

Pray......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join