It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks insurance key

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Let us know what happens mate! Do you have the original insurance file! It might open it! My lap top crashed and was sent re set so I lost all my info. Cant wait to hear what we might get to find out!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

The big one was what he put out before all this started. I just dug out my copy of it here and I can't wait to see if maybe... JUST MAYBE.......

insurance.aes256
Size: 1,491,834,576
Size on Disk: 1,491,861,504
Modified: Friday, December 03, 2010, 11:12:50AM

Here's hoping.... Could we be this lucky?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This has come at a time where Assange is about to be sent abroad, and like Brice has said, many bankers are standing down. Not only that, but did you see the thread about Lord Blackheath! Recorded in the UK house of Lords on the 16th of this month talking about mass money laundering in the FED and banks!

www.abovetopsecret.com... This thread, you might have to copy into your browser, i'm not good at this!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hello sheepslayer, I hope it's more than that, also i think it may well be. Circumstances make me think its a threat to the extradition guys, so maybe it might be only a snippet of info, or maybe the lot! Thanks for your work, i cant wait to see what this insurance file holds!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmmmmm What the heck IS this file we're all downloading?

WikiLeaks is said to be preparing a release that will allege Swedish foreign minister Carl Bildt has been a US informant since the 1970s.

The news was broken by Swedish newspaper Expressen, who have access to an internal Wikileaks memo. The memo says that the allegations are supposedly based on a US diplomat's report, and will be politically explosive. "He will be forced to resign", one source told the paper.

"There are secret documents that reveal that Bildt cooperated with the U.S. administration in a manner contrary to Swedish law", one source told Expressen.
Source

Ummm.. I don't know about anyone else, but the first small one opened to a torrent of 64GB in size. What the heck is this? It sounds like something considerably more sensitive than what we've seen before. Secret Documents? What level of secret...I wonder. .....and good Lord. 64 GIGS of it?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hello Wrabbit2000 any news on your aes256 key! Are you getting any further on deciphering this! Is this a key, why did they tweet this in the first place? Whats going on! My questions and being nosy are getting me all excited ha! Must be something to be twittered i hope! They dont usually tweet for no reason.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Ya, I'm a little worried here. I have a pretty fast machine, for what little I actually do with it, and I am having some problems with this file. Bitcomet will not stay running when I try to import the file from windows.

And I cannot seem to open it manually.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Ah feck. I read this today already, I was hoping for more info than that. Have you managed to open it up, i'll trawl it and see if there is any more!

Thanks for your time my friend!

Albert.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As it happens wrabbitt, that pretty serious news by all accounts. Keep it coming!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

How you getting on! Any new info or are you still going slow! Wrabbit2000 got a titbit! Hope you get some more!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nothing yet for luck with my file and I'm still downloading the other one. Now I'm reading in a couple other spots where people estimated a year or more ago that the primary insurance file would likely unpack into the 60GB range. Now we're looking at a file of....64gb. I wonder if it isn't the key, but the file itself after someone got the key to work? I'm not sure what to make of this and I'm off looking up more. I'll post back when I find more worth relaying.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If you need help reading let me know!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Nope. It looks as though I will not be much help.

It is saying that I am short on memory but I have more than enough. Unfortunately, I am not as knowledgeable as some others, but I try.

I will keep pressing on but it doesn't look good on my end.
edit on 22-2-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EpocE

Hello EpocE, found the same thing but dont have a clue as to open it. Also I keep getting not responding on my LP. Very slow. The original page wouldn't even open so thanks to you guys! Hope there is some good stuff in there!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Not to worry mate, you tried and thats the main thing! Maybe someone else can give it a go! I'm curious now. You have more than enough memory etc!!!!!

Al

PS: My LT is so bad i struggle to keep pics lol!
edit on 22/2/12 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/2/12 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

I'm pretty sure it is an issue on my end that is causing the problems. There are others, maybe like Rabbit, that have the system and knowledge that I do not.

We will see results soon from somewhere...or this will be just another wild goose chase.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well Wrabbit2000 seems like your the only one on this thread that might be able to de-code this file. Brice says his comp cant cope, he's gonna keep trying. Hopefully you can!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks my friend, wish i was computer savvy! Its embarrassing sometimes!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join