It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks insurance key

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wikileaks insurance key. I tried to add this to on going threads but nobody seems to be picking it up. Is this the insurance key we have all been looking for. I,m unable to open the page so maybe some of you internet savvy ATS'rs can. I look forward to hearing from you!

Mod Edit - Link to Downloadable content removed

Let me know what you think!

Source via twitter and wikileaks!
edit on 22/2/12 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/2/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Won't open for me either. I've been waiting for this - apparently he did threaten that it would happen and lot's of info would be released.

Hope someone can help get to the bottom of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It seems to be a link to a torrent file or something to that effect.

extremely slow to get. can't wait.. ETA 20 min (2323 AST)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Hope you can get it and let us know! I'm surprised there hasn't been any ifo about this tonight. It was tweeted hours ago. Could this be the big one. Assange is due to hear his sentence soon!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I hope it works soon. Maybe the reason all these bankers are jumping ship www.abovetopsecret.com... If I remember correctly, Assange did threaten he would bring down the banks.
brice
edit on 22-2-2012 by brice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I thought this insurance key was released and debated a long time ago!

Did I miss something....is this the second insurance file?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I thought this insurance key was released and debated a long time ago!

Did I miss something....is this the second insurance file?

the insurance file was in fact released to the public, but highly encrypted. I do not believe that the encryption key was ever released.

9 min to go

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brice

Hello Brice, i have been following that too! Seems a lot are sranding down. Did you see the Lord Blackenheath thread where he announced in the house of Lords last week about 15 trillion Dollars being laundered through the fed and RBS! I can check for the thread if you like! All this is like a domino effect. Its all happening now IMO!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I think the key was a highly encrypted AES256 key! Never released before! Seems like a good time to release, just before Assange gets handed to the dogs per se! I think this is the real key! Lets hope one of us can open it up!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

this..
would..
be...

epic!

Please tell us if it works!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Hello Glargod, are you able to access the file even??? Page wont open for me!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What this is is a 5.3Mb torrent file that links you to a 64.32GB file at a download rate of 25kB/s

very big.. very slow.. but I'm downloading

We all need to get on it and download and share this.. the more peers/seeds, the faster this will get around

edit on 22-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Its a direct download link. In google Chrome it will open a page, close it out and then shows in the download tab. The link works.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hello sheepslayer, it says in the wiki post that the file is 65gb if that helps!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I really hope something comes from this!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Maybe it will open from startpage.com but you guys know stuff like that! Wish i knew more about computers! Even if it opened for me I'd be lost!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well, my downloader says it is a 5mb file, but it sure is taking a long time. I decided to download it and save it for posterity.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Different keys for different files. I believe this is being suggested as a key to the BIG Insurance file. The one that's sitting in a safety deposit box of mine, on a flash drive.
This will make my YEAR if a legitimate key to open that file comes out. Oh.....I'll be like a kid at Christmas and no one will hear or see me for days if it's what I think it is inside that file.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

i thought that the entire file was just the bulk of the things they released just put in to a sealed package. the ones who didnt get it from the original source were getting viruses when they downloaded it. so if i were to download it today who would know what was in it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join