Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anne Frank is a Mormon - again!

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Mormon Baptism Targets Anne Frank -- Again

Seriously, why do the Mormons keep doing this?

Anne Frank, the Jewish girl whose diary and death in a Nazi concentration camp made her a symbol of the Holocaust, was allegedly baptized posthumously Saturday by a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, according to whistleblower Helen Radkey, a former member of the church.

The ritual was conducted in a Mormon temple in the Dominican Republic, according to Radkey, a Salt Lake City researcher who investigates such incidents, which violate a 2010 pact between the Mormon Church and Jewish leaders.

This whole "proxy baptism" business is not helping this organization shake that "nutty cult" characterization. What do people have to do these days, put it in their last will and testament not to be posthumously baptized a Mormon?

A screen shot of the database sent by Radkey shows a page for Frank stating "completed" next to categories labeled "Baptism" and "Confirmation," with the date Feb. 18, 2012, and the name of the Santo Domingo Dominican Republic Temple. Credit: Huffingtonpost.com

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I am totally messed up on who's configuration rules.I know I was dunked in water when I was three months old.Protestant,I assume.My best friend was a #e muslim.......oh I do declare.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

they get baptized for the dead because they believe thats the only way people stuck in limbo can get into heaven,why they keep dong it for ann frank and other Holocaust victems is beyond me since it was banned but i dont think the people on the other side have to accept it, other christian groups used to do the same thing before the catholic church intervened.

heres more on the subject en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Maybe the Mormons are trying to deflect from the truth and save her soul for being a fraud?

"Did you know that, when the Russians were about to "liberate" Auschwitz, most of the Jewish prisoners, including Elie Wiesel, famed Nazi hunter ( who wont show his tat to the jews who were in the camps and say he is a fraud), and Otto Frank, Anne Frank's father, elected to move to another camp with their German captors, rather than await the arrival of the Russians? If the Germans were so bad and such rampant killers, why not wait for the Russians? By the way, did you know that the last part of Anne Frank's handwritten diary was done in ball-point pen, which wasn't even invented until after the end of the war?" (Anne Frank died of typhus before war's end.) "Did you know that Otto has paid court-ordered restitution to at least one individual who claimed to have been hired to write the diary?"

www.rense.com...

ball point pen history
www.ideafinder.com...

Maybe it was fair trade
didn't Glen Beck the mormon just go to Israel and come back a jew?

Glenn Beck, the Jewish Mormon Out to Change the World With His Mormon Centered Truths

mormonnomore.blogspot.com...
edit on 22-2-2012 by Danbones because: addled Glen Beck

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thanks dude you beat me to it. This whole Anne Frank thing has been a bunch of BS right from the start, not to mention a host of other "facts" concerning the holocaust, but i sure as hell don't want to get into that right now. Anytime you bring these things up you get attacked.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just my opinion but I don't see how it's hurting anyone. They believe you can baptize the dead so they can pass on into one of their three heavens. So be it. If they want to go around blessing the dead then let them. Until they start digging them up or something I'm not worrying about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Seriously. It's nothing more than hoo-doo symbolism. It harms no one and it helps no one. Superstitious BS that makes it easier for people to live their deluded lives.

Not saying there's no God. I'm just saying a) imagine if there were actually an Old Testament God; or b) (equally as scary) that there were actually a Mormon God. Holy S##T! Scared myself!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"hoodoo"...
Yeah, the luciferians are real keen on blood sacrifice to get contol of the souls of the recently departed to make those souls do things for them...
Maybe this is some kind of arkane ritual aimed at controlling the souls of the dead..

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

hate to tell u this but all religions pray to the same god just in different ways, except for multi god religions, and buddists they dont really believe in a god at all its more of a good vs evil religion

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

They baptize after death?

Mormons confuse me...

edit on 23-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

IMHO - its a numbers scam - mormons baptise people who didnt need want or ask for it - just so they can claim that they have more " members " than the next cult

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

ha they confuse me too man, and im a registered member of the LDS church so whats that tell u? lol thats y i have a quran and a watchtower book next to my scriptures (holy bible, book of mormon, doctrines and covenants, peril of great price) also have a lot of gnostic and buddhist pdfs on my pc still havent read them all yet

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGuyFawkes
reply to post by Akragon

ha they confuse me too man, and im a registered member of the LDS church so whats that tell u? lol thats y i have a quran and a watchtower book next to my scriptures (holy bible, book of mormon, doctrines and covenants, peril of great price) also have a lot of gnostic and buddhist pdfs on my pc still havent read them all yet

Heres a tip...

Start with Matthew, and stop and John..

Everything else will fall into place if you're confused about what i believe you're talking about...

What im having issues with is their scripture... Their "encounter" with Jesus was taken verbatim from the KJV bible... which leads me to believe it was fabricated...

Check my thread out... its really weird

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

ha ive read the bible man old and new testaments did that during church and while i was in jail, just started on the gnostic stuff tho

oh and about the book of Mormon thing you might want to read about how Joseph Smith originally found the texts, they were written on gold tablets in a tomb type thing in upstate new york, they were written in a language he couldn't read so he claims to have been given a looking stone to be able to read them and after he transcribed them moroni took them back..... i dont buy it myself so its verry likely he did take things from the bible to try and prove his point oh and then the mormons claim to have copies of the golden tablets in their temple in slc but nobody can view them believe me i tried to and i couldn't because i wast high enough up in the church and wasnt worthy, oh and they wont let anybody do tests on them idk y, maybe because there not real

heres a link en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 23-2-2012 by TheGuyFawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks like some other groups are now getting in on the act of converting dead people to your religion or cause after they are dead;

All Dead Mormons Are Now Gay

You can enter your favorite deceased Mormon's name into this database for posthumous conversion to the gay lifestyle. Thanks to this service I converted Joseph Smith (RIP), who is now wearing a rainbow flag lapel pin and partaking of Turkish bathhouses in the afterlife (although whether this is in Heaven or not is a matter for another debate).

Unlike the Mormon church however, this site has the decency to state the following;
*Holocaust victims are not eligible for conversion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Looks like some other groups are now getting in on the act of converting dead people to your religion or cause after they are dead;

All Dead Mormons Are Now Gay

You can enter your favorite deceased Mormon's name into this database for posthumous conversion to the gay lifestyle. Thanks to this service I converted Joseph Smith (RIP), who is now wearing a rainbow flag lapel pin and partaking of Turkish bathhouses in the afterlife (although whether this is in Heaven or not is a matter for another debate).

Unlike the Mormon church however, this site has the decency to state the following;
*Holocaust victims are not eligible for conversion.

so this is a win?

new topics

top topics

join