It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new about masons where do i join

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

So you read the Lost Gospels as well?

reply to post by 1nOne

Would you learn anything if it was just given to you without having to work for it?

Originally posted by vaelamin
Is it true yall dont have to pay speeding tickets and a couple of other above the law perks?

I kind of wish this was true. I have had some killler speeding tickets...I have a lead foot.

I have got out of tickets in the past, but that's because my father is a well-known cop and the officer gave me a warning. I've also got out of tickets while in my military uniform.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by getreadyalready

Masons are money-grabbing tire salesmen too? I smell a rubbery conspiracy....

For a real conspiracy, consider this.....

I was only a Tire store guy for less than a year after joining Masonry, then I went to work for the GOVERNMENT!

Lemme guess. Now you have a consortium of rubber companies that only supply to the US government and within certain military and physical tolerances while maintaining a polite and credible political and masonic distance from said companies, in a bid to hide from us your ulterior and nefarious motives?

ETA Those tires weren't used were they?
A used tire salesman kinda dips in the credibility score...
edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Hell yeah we worship the Devil!

Hail Lucifer and Jay Z!

Lmfaooooooooo

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

You just ask a mason if you can join. Your only requirement is to believe in some sort of higher up being. You will then be brought in front of the group on the specific lodge you're trying to get into and they will vote you in or out.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: (no reason given)

How do I not know the masonic lodge is Christian based while they deny me? Someone said all masons are different religious and spiritual but how do I know what lodge to join in Jacksonville florida? I went to the grand lodge of Florida website but I don't know which one to join!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

It looks like On the level will be able to personally help you out.
My advice is to check out as many lodges as you can to get an idea of which one has members that suit your environment. If you like hanging out with people your own age, you will want to find a lodge with younger members. You may find your fun with the Shrine, or the Scottish Rite. Just don't forget the Blue lodge. You have to dance with the one that brought ya.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

If only any part of that could be true! Where did I go wrong?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join