It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new about masons where do i join

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
No I'm not interested in exposure of masons in any degree in the future if I make it passing any tests but I just want to be part of a community fully committed. If I join I don't plan on publicly admitting online I'm a mason but if its OK to say it is then great which I'm sure most do.

I know nothing in general about secret society's other than some of our leaders are in them, other important people controlling are part of bloodlines, non important people with committed potential who are regular people.

I've read things about masonry bit I can't find anywhere to join in Jacksonville Florida eventually before I move sometime.

I believe in alot of spiritual things even if im not religious. Anyone with some iinformation..I'd like some advice and how to join if possible. thank you.
edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

does this help at all? www.ehow.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

IF you can't find out how to join in Jacksonville, Florida, then you haven't tried at all yet.

I'm reluctant to help, because you seem to have no idea what Masonry stands for, or even why you want to join. I suggest you do some more research, ask questions, learn more about the fraternity, and figure out which local lodges in Jacksonville you are most interested in, and then you can ask about actually joining.

Here, to get started is the Grand Lodge of Florida website, which is located in Jacksonville, Florida.

On that website is good information about the Masons, and a way to contact local lodges.

There are many GREAT things about Masonry, and there are many proud Masons in Florida including me. There are also many proud Masons on ATS that are usually eager to help and coach and mentor, and I've never known a Mason that was worried about disclosing their membership.

It always worries me when someone wants to join something they know very little about though. What are your intentions, motivations, expectations? Why do you think you want to join?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I was just initiated and becoming a member thus far has been one of the best things I have done in my life. I can tell you 99% of the stuff you read online and elsewhere is complete bull, just wait with an open mind and find out for yourself. Good luck.
edit on 22-2-2012 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you I'm going to Ned but will look up the website later tommorow.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this whom you wish to become?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nautidreamer
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is this whom you wish to become?

www.youtube.com...

"While you have a right to your opinion, that doesn't make you any less an idiot" -- Sir Damian Mason

BOO!

Did this mason scare you?

LMAO

BOO!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Yep, sacrificing anything makes me quiver. Who can provide a list of hopeful movements? Besides, how would one really validate their truth? I am a lover and will never aspire to become fight club. We both agree it's fight club, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

O, I get it. No, he didn't scare me. If he's going to share his M desire, maybe he will also explain his motivation. Youth doesn't = fight club. God is the only person fixin' to scare me. PX RIP

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Jacksonville Mason at your service. U2U in your inbox soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Reply to Nautidreamer
Edited because I just realized I got sucked into your negativity and bs.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nautidreamer
Yep, sacrificing anything makes me quiver.

No sacrifice is involved in Freemasonry.

Who can provide a list of hopeful movements?

Faith, Hope and Charity are principal tenets of Freemasonry.

Besides, how would one really validate their truth?

Afraid I don't understand the question.

I am a lover and will never aspire to become fight club. We both agree it's fight club, right?

Actually, it is hoped that no contention should ever arise, except that noble contention, or rather, emulation of those who best can work and best agree.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Grab a phone book, or use a google search to find a local lodge, dude!

After that, call them, talk to the secretary and ask him what a good time to go down there is. He should be able to answer any questions you have.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Grab a phone book, or use a google search to find a local lodge, dude!

To be fair, I think only two or three area lodges are listed.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
One of the well-known practices of members of the Masons is that, when asked about the Masons, they'll whip out a leaflet for you, inviting you to apply for membership. If you had met a member and asked him, he would have gladly directed you to a nearby lodge to explore the possibility of membership.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
as they say if it doesnt do you any good it wont do you know no harm bud. one of my family left scotland long ago went to america ended up laying foundation stone for statue of liberty in 1888 wab little clue in my name

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213
To be fair, I think only two or three area lodges are listed.
Maybe, but there are 17 Jacksonville lodges on the Grand Lodge website that GetReadyAlready linked to.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold.
1 Kings 10:14

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.
Revelation 13:18

OP let it be known the cornerstone of Freemasonry is grounded in Heliopolitan deity worship manifested in the occult rituals sourced to the Temple of Solomon.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I bet you ran out screaming when your car turned 6660, or when it turned 66,600.

Your car is possessed by the devil. You are en evil entity for driving it.

Repent now while you still can! Run away from that demon automobile NOW!

YDF

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by 1nOne

I bet you ran out screaming when your car turned 6660, or when it turned 66,600.

Your car is possessed by the devil. You are en evil entity for driving it.

Repent now while you still can! Run away from that demon automobile NOW!

YDF

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you."
The Gospel of Thomas

<<   2  3 >>

join