It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity particles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
When i tell people about a particaular UFO sighting i had, the first response is usually that its something government. I want to start off by saying UFOs have been reported since secular history began and even back to cave wall writings - so IMO most sightings are not man-made (earth man that is).

I was watching some of UFOTVs stuff and on this video

UFO Secrets of the Black World

@ the 27:00 marker, Bob is talking about this supposed craft. Besides the fact that he seems intelligent , well spoken, and other credible whistleblowers vouch for his story - the process of which the craft operates aligns with what i saw which was as follows:

oct or nov 0f 2009. Dawn. Orlando.
I walk to a bustop in the middle of my neighborhood, not far from my house, to go to work. As soon as i get there I look WNW, in the very slightly sunlit sky, to see what i think are two planes. One actually was a plane. These 2 lights that i had mistaken for wing tips, swooped in gently, and turned to three lights stationed in a triangular fashion. These lights i realized were set in a circle. [ In retrospect, that would be an odd way of flying, if it was disc shaped, with the perspective of the circle facing me]
As it twirled and fluttered in a sideways figure 8 pattern, these 3 lights would change from one light to two to three with no apparent pattern. The lights would all change color simultaneously; red, yellow, green, pink and all kinds of hues, with no apparent pattern.
This subtle 'circle' seemed transparent or the same color as the sky. it did not appear metallic. the 'lights' seemed to be the only tangible thing.
It obviously didn't care about being seen, as any one outside looking in that direction

I did not feel threatened at all, just painfully curious.
So it’s Hovering/floating (kinda in a sideways figure 8 path) and I decide to project a thought to them.
The only thing I could think of was “What are you doing here?” and “Help us.” I kid you not, no sooner had I projected my feelings towards it, one of these ‘lights’ flashed at me. Like a brief, soft, white search light pointed in my direction for a slight moment. I felt nothing, I heard nothing. I stood there, observant. The bus came and it was there when I left….

In retrospect i feel dumb for not skipping that stupid bus.
(seen tons of UFO vids , never seen anything similar)

I heard that the bright and frequent color change could be from highly ionized particles and Bobs explanation makes sense of the sideways circle. i saw.

Is gravity a particle? With an annihilation chamber and 100% efficiency you surely would have aweesome power, probably needed to manipulate gravity.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer
As it twirled and fluttered in a sideways figure 8 pattern, these 3 lights would change from one light to two to three with no apparent pattern.

I have had almost the same experience as you and yes they did respond to my projected thoughts both of them.
It was quite surreal.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Double post..
edit on 22-2-2012 by Shirak because: double post

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its funny how your brain reacts when faced with something it has no reference point to.

new topics

top topics

join