It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Arizona Republican debate tonight at 8pm ET

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Romtorum show. What a joke. This moderator should be fired!

link   
Santorum and Romney are cutting each other throats on the Obamacare/Romney care issue. Works for Ginrich and Paul.

link   
Aghhhhhh Obamacare Obamacare Obamacare, the world is ending 2012 Nibiru!!! It's Obamacare! Never mind about the global meltdowns of nuclear power, oil rigs, (lets not forget about BP)near World War III, thousands of innocent brown Islamic civillians being murdered for n o reason. and gas and food -beginning- their skyrocketing.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Rick Santorum is absolutely bombing… he keeps receiving boos.
Newt Gingrich is sucking up to Ron Paul, pretending to be a Paulite.
Mitt Romney has been pretty good tonight, his usual debate style.
Ron Paul is very fun tonight; confronting Santorum directly and making good points.

For some reason I feel like Mitt Romney and Ron Paul have a pretty good relationship of some sort. It seems more likely that Romney may invite Paul either to join the ticket as VP or add him to his administration.

I think Paul and Romney both know that it's better (at this moment) to take on a common enemy and that they can deal with each other when it's a 2 man race.

link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Ok Romney and Santorum are just debunking each other now.. Next topic already!!!!!

That topic got out of hand. It's not that severe an issue.

link   
Just wait until the after debate chit chat starts with all those CNN stooges. They will tell us who won the debate.

link   
Okay so I am going to be really shallow about this...so please do not take me seriously! I am not trying to offend anyone, but just show my sense of humor. If I do offend someone I apologize in advance!

I love santorums sweater vests.....I want to snuggle him, it really helps create a sense of that warm fatherly figure type. He is like the father knows best father...the kind of father who may not be perfect but he does his best and he tries to take care of his family, and he screws up royally but he still keeps going.

Newt reminds me of that really mean grumpy but highly intellectual uncle that you try to avoid at family get togethers because you know he is about to corner you and give you a 40 minute diatribe on how the entire country is going to hell and if people would just listen to HIM all the problems would be solved.

Then you got Romney who is that arrogant rich uncle who is faker than a 3 dollar bill, and he has that plastic smile, and that condescending look of disapproval when you show up with your white trash boyfriend. He is the golden son of the family that everybody else in the family secretly can't stand but also secretly envy.

Then there is dr. Paul. He is the lovable but slightly off beat granddad that has a ton of wisdom but also is so goofy no one takes him seriously. He fits in better at the kiddy table, but really for all his childish ways, he is more like the Buddha who smiles because he sees past all the mundane BS.

I love them all as people, but as politicians I am not confident about any of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In threads like this, when they move so fast and it's like a huge conversation, I often picture ATS members as a bunch of different people sitting in a huge room chatting away about the debate and it makes me wish that were a reality lol. People in my day to day life don't like to talk about stuff like this... anyway the border question up now..no surprise as to Pauls answer

link   
santorum is just going to snap and start praying and yellin about romneys the devil, start a witch hunt, i could totally see him doing that, guy is nuts you can see it in his eye, don't trust religous freaks!

link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Just wait until the after debate chit chat starts with all those CNN stooges. They will tell us who won the debate.

It's like arguing about who won a kitten fight.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
FINALLY moving on
from the vag debate!!

THE BORDER MUCH BETTER TOPIC
thanks John your our savior!!

Paul talking strongly about keeping our
HOMELAND American Boarder secure..

Paul *We are inviting illegals in and endorsing them*

link   
Ron Paul's having trouble completing a sentence.
Kinda all over the place.

link   
I still can't get over the goofy desks. Either the chairs are too high or the desks are too short. I can't decide which. I think about this when Santorum is talking.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I must say; I agree with most of Ron Paul's ideas, but man, his mouth is like a restriction to his brain! Sometimes it just doesn't sound coherent, even though I understand his implications and ideas.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Gingrich making jokes about a boarder fence..

Ya a 30 ft wall is going to work just perfect...

Newt your not a jokester you think you are
but your not funny.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Newt I don't care about this! When are we going to the moon?!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The major difference between a Ron Paul response and a Gringrich Response is how Paul will speak about the fundamental general problem, which gives open ideas for specific examples, and Gingrich will give specific examples without talking about the fundamental problem.
edit on 22-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Obama couldn't even pass E-Verify

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Romney has flipped a 1080
on his illegal Mexican stance..
First he was all for them being here
and getting amnesty now he is
E-verify Romney

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

The problem is that Paul is usually too right, and the issue too complex to actually address since he actually answers questions instead of spewing a pre-written talking point generic response to something like "the border."

He tried to answer what we should be doing, what he would do, and why the problem exists in the first place, all in 1.5 minutes, and the others are just giving a paragraph response that doesn't exactly answer any of those things.

It looks bad because he's trying to do the right thing

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join