It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

CNN Arizona Republican debate tonight at 8pm ET

page: 13
27
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Paul is full of crap about strategic locations of Us assets.

Last time i checked Paul doesn't set on the senate intelligence commitee or work for the Pentagon.



You don't need to be a genius to see what they're trying to do with Iran.

Remember, you're on ATS...not the Sean Hannity forums.





posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
They basically let the first 3 give answers on pro-war with Iran, beat the wardrums, & then let Paul go last so he could defend his position. He handled it pretty well although getting a mixed response.

Sadly at this point in history, there will be an attack, false flag most likely; and that will set the stage for another war. Paul is one man up against a ruthless group of psychopaths that have connections across the globe. I doubt he can prevent this. =[



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by eLPresidente
 


me too buddy, me too.

I'm a retired vet, usaf, 11 years in, 44 months in warzones.

People don't know, and not only do they not know, but most cannot fathom or process what war really is.


Thank You for serving our Country



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow only took John King
the mod an hour and half
to get to the real serious issues...

Atleast they were not asked *pepsi deeeerp deerp or coke deeerp*
This time around..



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i only started watching because Anonymous tweeted that Gingrich used the word Demigod twice, and all i've seen is scare mongering from Gingrich and Romney and a mad man Santorum mentioning Satan and puppet governments. If RP doesn't win then the US is gonna be scary lol



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Paul is full of crap about strategic locations of Us assets.

Last time i checked Paul doesn't set on the senate intelligence commitee or work for the Pentagon.



Last time I checked you wouldn't know either. We took over Iraq and Afghanistan. We have tons of bases around Iran. Are you kidding me? Look at a map.
edit on 22-2-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
They basically let the first 3 give answers on pro-war with Iran, beat the wardrums, & then let Paul go last so he could defend his position. He handled it pretty well although getting a mixed response.

Sadly at this point in history, there will be an attack, false flag most likely; and that will set the stage for another war. Paul is one man up against a ruthless group of psychopaths that have connections across the globe. I doubt he can prevent this. =[



China and Russia have both come out to STERNLY defend Iran.

There will be NO war on Iran with the powers like China and Russia behind them.

So I don't think you have to worry about this.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Paul is full of crap about strategic locations of Us assets.

Last time i checked Paul doesn't set on the senate intelligence commitee or work for the Pentagon.


No he isn't. If anything his number is an underestimate. Honestly.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Listening to these idiots talk about Iran, Syria, and foreign policy makes me want to vomit.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente
 


Big deal anyone can post a freaking picture and twist it to mean anything they want have you personally been to the middle east?

No.

Pictures often are worth a thousand words that try to manipulate the viewer a thousand different ways

sorry move on to someone else who will buy that propaganda.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hate to say it but. Most Americans just don't give a damn. If someone in a leadership position even hints that we can be attacked. Philosophically speaking, it's better to be safe than sorry, risking what resources we have (military). They don't think about economic consequences (life is more precious than money). Fear mongering works.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey...good job for Ron Paul...demanding his time.

I've said in every debate that Ron Paul gets less time because he doesn't demand it. Last debate the crowd spoke up for him and he got his time...this time he spoke up.

May be too little to late though...he needed to do this at the very first debates. You need to make your prescense known.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You want to fix education? Get Government the hell out of the schools. Period.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND!!

No child left behind is a terrible
and failed policy... These tests
do not work, and it sucks..

Santorum just said he *took one for the team*



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wow awesome response by Paul right there. He wins the economic argument no-doubt, and as for the moral one the crowd doesn't seem too keen on....



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


you are welcome. Thank you for the thanks. It means a lot to me.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is anyone recording this, or know if a transcript will be posted somewhere? Can anyone check to see what Santorum said about the central banks and Iran? He sounded really flustered and sounded like he made a slip up. It sounded like he implied we weren't bending to the will of central banking quite enough for his/their liking.

Anyone able to help?



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Well Santorum plus 8 kids does make a team.....



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by popsmayhem
 


Well Santorum plus 8 kids does make a team.....


That poor women..

Kudos to her she must be something else.



posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by idk42
Is anyone recording this, or know if a transcript will be posted somewhere? Can anyone check to see what Santorum said about the central banks and Iran? He sounded really flustered and sounded like he made a slip up. It sounded like he implied we weren't bending to the will of central banking quite enough for his/their liking.

Anyone able to help?


There will be vids on youtube all over the place soon after the debate. IIRC, one always gets posted in the debate thread after it's over.



new topics

top topics



 
27
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join