It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by trust_no_one

They crossed the line. It's time for the handcuffs to come out. Now they presume themselves Dictators.

would you say the same thing about people in our gov ?

didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Pfffttt.... anyone here who actually believes they could wipe out Greece's debt needs to grow a brain.
edit on 22-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

how can somebody think if they've yet to grow a brain ?

nice try though.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo

Originally posted by trust_no_one

BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt

ZERO-HEDGE

(www.ministryofjustice.gr...). while the pretext for the hacking appears to have been an arrest of the wrong people, is seems to have angered Anonymous to the point where they have left an extended message of demands on the Greek website, warning that unless the IMF withdraws from the country and the government resigns, all debts of Greek citizens will be wiped clean.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22-2-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

*yawwn*

excuse me...

this anonymous thing seems like something out of a hollywood movie, all of it.

it kills me a little inside to even type this "anonymous" name down... this is just another way to keep the "internet savy" people busy and occupied, clucking away like a bunch of chikens in a chicken coop...

this "group" if its even that...is nothing more but another scheme but our rulers, to stir up controversy and tighten the chain on the masses metaphorical neck.

and you, and even me are all part of the pawns falling for this BS... i would figure most of you have the common sense to spot something like this a mile away,

everything you see happening is a physical illusion, they need to keep all "groups" of society busy talking about something..so we dont have time to sit down and figure out what is really going on...

i know this world....this phase in our existance is just one big long test...some of us will pass it some of us wont..

this isnt about becoming one "collective" or "Subconscious " and come together as one...we are here on individual journeys and tests and we must pass them INDIVIDUALY

you all think you are being "different" and "un-mainstream" but you're not. atleast not until you go so far out of the box that you border what mainstream society would consider insanity, however to you, THEY are the crazy ones

thats just plain arrogance on your part. Perhaps a lot or group of people really do see we are being crapped on from a great hight and are trying to do something about it, what are you doing, except sitting at a computer screen moaning about people that may actually be just like most of us: sick of the crap and standing up for the masses.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Anon must truly be legion...a legion of computer savvy accountants is more like
if they can wipe all Greek citizen debt.

"...Okay you (anon) guys start with the "A's"....And you guys start with the "B's"

~3 months later~

"...are you guys done with the "A's" and "B's" yet? We need to move on to the "C's" and "D's"

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by nightbringr

Erroneous. Unless it is some corrupt banking scam, one "customer" does not automatically become responsible for the non-payment of someone elses loan.

Wiping out a debt will isolate them? From whom? I won't be angry if some greedy banksters don't get a boatload of gold for nothing.

All governments spend money like water. How much influence do you have on the economic policies of YOUR country? If your answer, like mine, is zero then the Greeks are not to blame as a nation.

They have gone from righteous campaigner to self elected governors of the world.

You could just as easily be talking about the corrupt banksters and their friends too.

edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

Wrong. It is a citizens job to watch over their government, and if they feel something is wrong, they need to act.

This is why I belong to a lobby group here in Canada that pressures the government to post balanced budgets. We don't succeed all the time obviously, but I am taking action.

So you believe that since the good people of Greece are not responsible for their government, people of other countries should pay? Odd. While i generally agree that the average greek shouldn't suffer, less so should those people of responsible governments such as Germany.

Unless of course you naively believe that debt can be wiped and no financial loss incurred upon the people or states of other countries.

Sigh....when did your vote really matter? What did it change? I know the answer in one word so it was kind of a rhetorical question but there ya go. Nothing. Nada. Nientes. Noppes.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anyone who does not think this is a good thing is brain dead.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Anonymous, congrats!

Why not do this to USA??
It's worth the chance!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
When money is created illegally out of thin air by a banks computer, it just as legal to decide to not pay it back. Its a harsh world out there folks and that's the only way we can play the game back.

We'll never ever be out of debt by design, so at some point it needs to be erased. The whole world can't owe everything to a couple hundred family members for eternity.

The world needs a 1000 year plan to fix stuff if we are ever going to become citizens of this universe.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They crossed the line. It's time for the handcuffs to come out. Now they presume themselves Dictators.

I've yet to run into a dictator that wanted to free his/her people from massive debt and end control of their country from corrupt banking elitists who care little for the country.

Though I'm sure you could draw some parallels to Hitler. I'm sure some Anons would chuckle at that.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So by hacking into a government web site, they can erradicate all private debt? Huh.. amazing! So like.. does the ministry handle all banks transactions? The banks what.. don't have any computers and don't actually track money owed them? What a strange way to run things!

I still think it's funny how people accrue debt by living beyond their means, and then a bunch of lazy sobs claim they should have that debt wiped out. I think it's the same people who think the world would run just fine if no one actually had to work. Free everything! No work, no effort, no debt, get whatever you want, do whatever you want.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There has really never been any arrests of Anonymous by the government.

Which leads me to believe they are a faction of the secret government and are probably running Hegelian Dialectic as usual.

Draw out the ones that believe in what the group is doing and you get to be put on the Dept of Shalomland Insecurity list. They probably are databasing al Qaeda) many.

Many of you are somewhat intelligent hard working good folks..you mean well. However, you are not intelligent enough to operate in the kind of warfare needed to save you.. which is spiritual warfare. Multitasking has really hurt you along with the Android and iPhones believe it or not. Some of you can see...but many of you cannot.

You are not intelligent enough to know that most conspiracy theories are counter intelligence and that you dont even have to be willfully involved to spread the disinformation (memes)
Conspiracy theory media personalities are beginning to turn on one another more and more as it was designed to do.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Erroneous. Unless it is some corrupt banking scam, one "customer" does not automatically become responsible for the non-payment of someone elses loan.

Wiping out a debt will isolate them? From whom? I won't be angry if some greedy banksters don't get a boatload of gold for nothing.

All governments spend money like water. How much influence do you have on the economic policies of YOUR country? If your answer, like mine, is zero then the Greeks are not to blame as a nation.

They have gone from righteous campaigner to self elected governors of the world.

You could just as easily be talking about the corrupt banksters and their friends too.

edit on 23/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

Wrong. It is a citizens job to watch over their government, and if they feel something is wrong, they need to act.

This is why I belong to a lobby group here in Canada that pressures the government to post balanced budgets. We don't succeed all the time obviously, but I am taking action.

So you believe that since the good people of Greece are not responsible for their government, people of other countries should pay? Odd. While i generally agree that the average greek shouldn't suffer, less so should those people of responsible governments such as Germany.

Unless of course you naively believe that debt can be wiped and no financial loss incurred upon the people or states of other countries.

Sigh....when did your vote really matter? What did it change? I know the answer in one word so it was kind of a rhetorical question but there ya go. Nothing. Nada. Nientes. Noppes.

At least I try, son.

That's a hell of a lot more than 99% of people who bitch and complain about the government yet do nothing to change things. I feel very strongly about balanced budget legislation, and know it would prevent messes like we are seeing in Greece where massive deficit after massive deficit is racked up.

What have you done? Oh, that's right, nada, zip, zilch. Because you can't make a difference. If everyone thought like you revolution and social progress would never take place.

edit on 23-2-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yup. I know that Ghaddafi cared about his people and worked towards a better society within his country.

ROFL......that's one of the better sarcastic comments I've seen recently!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So now you want a revolution?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No one else is taking any action. I disagree with some of Anonymous' techniques (only because they give the government an excuse to attack us, the people [like they need one anyway]) but dude, the boat is f*cking sinking. Just because a few unruly youth are running around the ship pressing buttons and pissing off people like you, THE SHIP IS STILL SINKING. We live under a dictatorship already what's the bloody difference? Someone's gotta put their money where their mouth is, and a lot of money at that. All this talk about revolution and changing the world but everyone sits behind their computer screens eating GM foods, drinking booze and expecting someone else to take the first step. At least these guys are DOING something while they're behind their computer screens while they still can. If we lose internet freedoms because of Anonymous, and you guys actually blame Anonymous for this, we truly are a doomed species.

Some of them probably will be arrested, some probably murdered. Some have probably already been murdered, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. Why would the CIA/FBI/PTB trial these guys when they know they'll probably just get off? Being arrested is the least of Anonymous' worries. These guys may not adhere to your code of letting the government fix its own problems but they're putting their ass on the line to raise awareness of the REAL issues of the world. As opposed to the establishment's response to our current conditions: feed us more f*cking Kim Kardashian-esque crap and give us some more war to complain about.

Jesus man, get your head outa your ass. If there's a God he's shaking his head at us with a real sad look on her face. Something's gotta change and I believe groups like Anonymous are just the beginning of said change.

Edit: in summary, bring it on! If this leads to all out war on the people, bring it on. Because it's gonna happen sooner or later and we might as well get it over with!
edit on 23-2-2012 by refused because: (no reason given)

So now you want a revolution?

And what, you don't? You're happy with the world as it stands? Well that's your prerogative I suppose, just like you have the right to run flat out into a brick wall. I ain't gonna stop ya. But keep in mind that being content with the current conditions of earth means you condone incredible suffering, and indeed, are perpetuating it. Complacency IS murder in this day and age, and if you desire anything less than a revolution, you're not setting the bar high enough for us to climb out of this sh*thole.
edit on 23-2-2012 by refused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What would happen if instead of wiping away they debt, they decide to add a few numbers and give all greek citizens a million euros each , hehehe , and just imagine if they all woke up the next day and ran to the bank to get the money ! the entire banking system will be broken ...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

I've said the same thing about other news articles. They talk, talk, talk, and then *maybe this* or *maybe that*.

It's all just a show to entertain us and keep us still.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Originally posted by peck420

They are the dictators with the ambitions to wipe away personal debt? Sounds like liberation to me.

Are you a Gaddafi supporter?

He, essentially, did the same thing for the majority of Libyans.

Yup. I know that Ghaddafi cared about his people and worked towards a better society within his country. Unfortunately it was all for naught, bombed to ruins and conquered by fanatics.

I cant tell if you are joking or totally and utterly deluded.

No, I'm not joking. Sorry for not adhiring to your perception of reality. Unforunately, I have a conscience of my own and I tend to utilize it. Is that a problem for you?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Normally I call myself anonymous, but this would ruin a lot of our european financial system.

It would be better if they would put more debts on the rich Greeks.

The normal people have to pay for the past corrupcy of their political system. I hate it to see they declare us Germans Nazis and burn German flags.
They don't want our money? Fine, I don't want to pay for their debts. It is my taxmoney where I have worked hard for. But the German government blows it in a country which does not want the money. Just kick them out of the eurozone.

I have enough. They could pay their debts on their own if they would sell their countries gold treasury.

This arrogance of the Greek people annoys me. The politicians say we Germans are shameless etc. but did someone ask me if I want my money in their country? No, nobody there cares how the normal German thinks about it. We give them our money and are called nazis. Come on guys, what is wrong with you?
Nobody asks me and when I see German flags burning, I feel insulted.
But the Greeks are insulted, because they get MY money? Then f'ck of...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If Anonymous WERE a group of hackers dedicated to the people and freedom then they would simply wipe away the debt after issuing the warning to PROVE A: they were serious B: they were capable and C: they were not a CIA operation and if thats the case and they TRULY wanted a free people free from corporation sanctioned debt slavery they wouldnt focus on whatever country is in the headlines but focus on the world stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join