It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

when russia collapsed after WWI and became the USSR one of Lennins first actions as dictator was eliminating all foreign debt by sweeping it under the rug and saying they were not responsible for the old regime
reply to post by trust_no_one

This speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by Blaine91555

They crossed the line. It's time for the handcuffs to come out. Now they presume themselves Dictators.

You mean crossing the line of acting illegally and selling their country out to foreign bankers, investors and vultures?

star for your responce,
you are so correct
well done

xp

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE...."

This all feels a lot like the whole Wikileaks episode. Lots and lots of publicity before any actual revelation.

You wanna wipe out an entire countries debt? Great. Do it. THEN stake claim. All this publicity stunting is so self-masturbatory... either just do it, or stfu

edit on 22-2-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
These people need to be arested. (anon).

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just to prove that Anon can wipe out the debt in Greece, I think they should wipe out all the records in MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration System) first. This way, they would be proving that they're on the side of the people and fighting the good fight. This would be a severe upper cut to the banksters.

So, how 'bout it, Anon?
Infiltrate MERS and wipe it clean WITHOUT warning that you're going to do it first.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

*yawwn* excuse me... this anonymous thing seems like something out of a hollywood movie, all of it.

*yawn* excuse me, you are not saying anything original at all. In fact its the 4th most used Cliche used on ATS

but wouldn't the Greeks like to think it was just that easy...banks oldest bus..second oldest business known to modern man....they have back up records

edit on 22-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry to tell you that Anon cant do sh*t except Denial of service attacks that put a website out of action for an hour. This is such bullsh*t. They havent come through with a single threat other than the HBGary one and that was only because the victims were so dumb with their passwords.

Not only that, but lets say that they DID clear everyones debts (i guess all that info is all in obe folder called "debts" on the desktop?), do you guys who are calling for it realise the effect it would have on the markets around the world? The world would plunged further into crisis. It would affect us all.

This thread is so dumb

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

JUST GREAT!!! NOW Anonymous IS JUST LIKE THE GOVERMENT...WORRIED ABOUT SOME OTHER COUNTRY CITIZENS INSTEAD OF OVER HERE,WHAT ABOUT US...HUH !

Threatens It Will Wipe Away All Citizen Debts.
...Greece

edit on 22-2-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Just to prove that Anon can wipe out the debt in Greece, I think they should wipe out all the records in MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration System) first. This way, they would be proving that they're on the side of the people and fighting the good fight. This would be a severe upper cut to the banksters.

So, how 'bout it, Anon?
Infiltrate MERS and wipe it clean WITHOUT warning that you're going to do it first.

you should not incite illegal acts,
remember this,
if MERS is wiped the ability to trace tittle is lost and therefore so to is the ability to "own" legally all property on its data base.

the result is the banks can walk away from liability and back taxes not paid
this only serves to help the bankers

DONT HURT THE PEOPLE CAUGHT UP WITH MERS,

its not the fault of the borrowers that MERS damaged their tittle,
wiping mers hides the bankers crimes

xploder

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The creation of MERS was an illegal act.
If MERS is allowed to continue, the courts will be forced to change the laws to allow electronic notes. It was the banksters responsibility to always have the paper note. Look how many they've lost because of their wonderful creation.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can hear the sounds of new sports cars all over Greece...

Really... The idea sounds great but the bankers in Greece will just charge triple/quadruple interest on any new notes written to make up for any loses.

Once the euphoria wears off and the wine runs out do you think that the Greek people will just spend, spend ,spend enslaving themselves in debt again? It is possible.

Believe me... I would love to see this happen. It gives me that "Robin Hood" feeling 2012 style.

IMO we are slaves to energy and the monetary system set up by the few to opress the many. So I'm just trying to play devil's advicate here.

ANON.... Run silent and run deep.... Just my two cents of advice.

Love
Red (and yes my ADD is in overdrive today!!!!!!!!!)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

JUST GREAT!!! NOW Anonymous IS JUST LIKE THE GOVERMENT...WORRIED ABOUT SOME OTHER COUNTRY CITIZENS INSTEAD OF OVER HERE,WHAT ABOUT US...HUH !

Threatens It Will Wipe Away All Citizen Debts.
...Greece

edit on 22-2-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

Where exactly is 'over here' (with shouty capitals)/

You do realise Anon are not limited to one country?

--

Also - how exactly would you wipe away debt? I Imagine that data is on multiple, isolated servers?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

For gods sake man, he was being sarcastic!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by XPLodER

The creation of MERS was an illegal act.
If MERS is allowed to continue, the courts will be forced to change the laws to allow electronic notes. It was the banksters responsibility to always have the paper note. Look how many they've lost because of their wonderful creation.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

while i fully agree with you,
removing evidence would hold up prosicutions at MERS,
why not make it illegal to forclose when the tittle is in doubt?

i think the banks did this on purpose to make it hard to fix the problem

xploder

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator

Sarcasm is often implied by a tone or inflection of the voice. This is the internet. Thus you'll forgive me.

-- Again could anyone tell me how it would be possible to wipe the debt?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second
The only thing they can do with absolute certainty is launch a ddos attack on websites, and that is complete child's play. To think they have the ability to erase all the citizen debt in Greece is completely naive. It's simply a bluff, like the hundreds of similar bluffs they've made in the past. Even if they some how managed to erase the debt on one computer they've achieved nothing, because all the data is probably stored on a network of thousands of computers, and all those computers have backups. In fact the network of computers that would need to be hacked probably extends to other countries, the debt is recorded by banks all over the world, on so many different PC's it would be difficult to even know the true extent of the records... not to mention all the data that would be stored as paper records filed away in secure parts of banks all over the world. So let me say it once again: anyone who thinks they can actually pull this off needs to grow a damn brain.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How would this actually help anything??

the Greek debt of billions of euros is not the individual bank balances of the citizens - it is the bank balance of the Govt, and the amount is known irrespective of hacking a server or 2 in Greece.

If Greece simply repudiated debt as the USSR did in the 1920's then you can expect a similar result - poverty on a scale that makes the current "crisis" look like a gold rush.

Face it people - the Greeks are in debt because htey overspent.

Now they have to pay it back - except for the E100 billion that is being written off already!

Freakin' heck - it's like you or I bought a Ferrari...crashed it so it is worthless, and then had 40% of the value of the repayments left simply written off because we couldn't pay for them - but we still had to pay the rest.

given the lies and duplicity of the Greeks over the last 10 years about their spending they are getting off scott-free!

Were they helped by big banks - sure - but who do you think is having to write off E100 billion??!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by 3danimator

Sarcasm is often implied by a tone or inflection of the voice. This is the internet. Thus you'll forgive me.

-- Again could anyone tell me how it would be possible to wipe the debt?

No mate, it was so obvious that he was kidding that i don't forgive you. Use your noggin!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

yea lets blame the people,
who never passed a law,
who never promised pay rises to get elected,
or banks that lent far in excess of what was reasonable,

no it was the little guy who decided to spend billiions on sports stadiums?

com on man think,

do you tell your govenment how to spend its money?
no?

well you blame the greeks (the people)
while ignoring the fact that the previous govenments and banks caused this

blame the right people,

there is a law that says if a debt is too odious it should never have been loaned in the first place and is therefore repudiated.

if i loan a billion dollars that you have to pay back to my friends and we waste it how is that your fault,

you are being confused by MSM

xploder

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join