It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS! Anonymous hacks greek ministry! Threatens to whip away all citizen debt

ZERO-HEDGE

(www.ministryofjustice.gr...). while the pretext for the hacking appears to have been an arrest of the wrong people, is seems to have angered Anonymous to the point where they have left an extended message of demands on the Greek website, warning that unless the IMF withdraws from the country and the government resigns, all debts of Greek citizens will be wiped clean.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22-2-2012 by trust_no_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i heard the other day on another thread that anonymous would be announcing something big later this week...
i wonder if this is it? hope they have more planned
this is a huge leap though, i hope they pull through.

what thoughts does the ATS comunity have about this?
think this is the excuse needed to anti up on anti-hacking bills?
can anonymous help the citizens of the world or will they just cause further suppression?

in my opinion i believe even if they do only cause further suppression they are still waking people up
the more the government is caused to oppress us the more people wake up to the fact they are livestock
if either they shut off/censor the internet, shoot/assassinate ron paul or cause WWIII im sure any of those events will be enough to wake up the masses

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sounds like someone is trying to "buy more time" maybe to flank Germany if this does happen or could start the chain reaction across the globe...

link   
I like the idea. What if the international community secretly agreed to sweep all the debt under the rug? I doubt it's as easy as that, but it's nice to think it could happen.

link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

They crossed the line. It's time for the handcuffs to come out. Now they presume themselves Dictators.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I can visualize my bankers sweating bullets copying accounts onto back ups. cases and cases of floppies

can you see it???

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I like the idea. What if the international community secretly agreed to sweep all the debt under the rug? I doubt it's as easy as that, but it's nice to think it could happen.

when russia collapsed after WWI and became the USSR one of Lennins first actions as dictator was eliminating all foreign debt by sweeping it under the rug and saying they were not responsible for the old regime

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

"For each article of a bill that would shame the vote, we will shut the system and deleting an Inland Revenue debts of Greek citizens "

Just DO IT already.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

They crossed the line. It's time for the handcuffs to come out. Now they presume themselves Dictators.

You mean crossing the line of acting illegally and selling their country out to foreign bankers, investors and vultures?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Debt repudiation. Just one of the things we need here.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Pfffttt.... anyone here who actually believes they could wipe out Greece's debt needs to grow a brain.
edit on 22-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of having my debt wiped clean
as long as it wouldn't affect the 99%ers. I looked at my mortgage statements for the end of the year on my homes and felt a little sick just seeing how much I pay in interest and how much is principal. My interest rates aren't that high a little under 5% on one house and a little more on the other. Even though my interest is under 5%, it's more like 80-90% interest if you look at what goes to interest and what goes to principal at the end of the year.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
isn't this considered a good thing? To citizens? Come on now, this is wonderful if it can be done, this is called progress, Anonymous may have took it to the next level

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why threaten it? Just do it!!! Now if only they would focus on doing it to American citizens I'd be uber happy.
edit on 22-2-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Something doesn't smell right here.
Let's think about this. So, the IMF and others leave Greece, the debt remains.
Didn't we just see a bunch of banksters and important officials resigning all at once?
What if these people are simply waiting in the wings to take the place of the old system so they can collect on the debt?

What's that they say? The more things change, the more they stay the same?

If anything, I'd rather see the debt get wiped.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Well thats the whole problem the debt is there and people want to get paid. They can sweep it under the rug its called bankruptcy. then they don't get crap. they don't want to take a hair cut on the amount owed to get the debt down. What they want is a tax and cuts on the citizens of greece so they can get paid for making stupid loans. Same thing as the housing crisis but on a country scale.
So just like the mortgage mess where they got a bailout and walked the same will happen here. Do some research on what is really going on. I try but its a lot of info
edit on 22-2-2012 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by taws6

Every body should meet their respective obligations of agreed debt or credit. Each individual should have records of their debt. To not pay so,=fraud. Only governmental institutions should be responsible and liableto the point of imprisonment for abuse or misuse of funds.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
personally i believe these pranksters are just getting started and have been waiting for the right time to act

from crashing visa, paypal, mastercard and as the list goes on they have been inciting anxious feelings of revolution in the citizens of the world and spreading the message of freedom of speech and anti-establishment values from oppressive functions of global infrastructure.

a while back they had a website called whatistheplan but something went wrong with it...
when i saw it it seemed pretty legit and they had planned to write anonymous on all the paper currency to spread the message (help get to all those who dont use the internet and social media) and that was just in when i saw th website when it was new and in its early stages, unfortunately like i said something happened to the website..

not sure if people here know but they do have a supposed plan with 3 stages to commence by the end of 2012

hopefully they are stepping it up now and can make some real progress before the years end

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I want my debt wiping too please Anon

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by trust_no_one

ZERO-HEDGE

(www.ministryofjustice.gr...). while the pretext for the hacking appears to have been an arrest of the wrong people, is seems to have angered Anonymous to the point where they have left an extended message of demands on the Greek website, warning that unless the IMF withdraws from the country and the government resigns, all debts of Greek citizens will be wiped clean.

*yawwn*

excuse me...

this anonymous thing seems like something out of a hollywood movie, all of it.

it kills me a little inside to even type this "anonymous" name down... this is just another way to keep the "internet savy" people busy and occupied, clucking away like a bunch of chikens in a chicken coop...

this "group" if its even that...is nothing more but another scheme but our rulers, to stir up controversy and tighten the chain on the masses metaphorical neck.

and you, and even me are all part of the pawns falling for this BS... i would figure most of you have the common sense to spot something like this a mile away,

everything you see happening is a physical illusion, they need to keep all "groups" of society busy talking about something..so we dont have time to sit down and figure out what is really going on...

i know this world....this phase in our existance is just one big long test...some of us will pass it some of us wont..

this isnt about becoming one "collective" or "Subconscious " and come together as one...we are here on individual journeys and tests and we must pass them INDIVIDUALY

you all think you are being "different" and "un-mainstream" but you're not. atleast not until you go so far out of the box that you border what mainstream society would consider insanity, however to you, THEY are the crazy ones

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join