It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I have had many. Just no UFOs.
Started very young with me.

Thank you for posting, hadriana. Would you mind sharing the details of some of your experiences with us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL MEMBERS VISITING THIS THREAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yepper..
and a very Merry Christmas to you!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I have had many. Just no UFOs.
Started very young with me.

Thank you for posting, hadriana. Would you mind sharing the details of some of your experiences with us?

Well...maybe one day I'll write a book and put it all in there and call it fiction. That might be the only safe way to really talk about it.

But I will say that when I was a little girl, I had an imaginary friend. Her name was Sara, and she wasn't dead- she was alive and in a coma- she had cancer. One day she died and I never talked to her again but I grieved like she'd been a big sister or another mother...

Experiencing telepathy with a friend was one of the most intense experiences because it was shared. Another time I had a conversation - I did all the talking - with a ghost that I mistook for a person.

I don't just see shadow people, but sometimes sometimes shadow trees. And I'm convinced a shadow person saved me from a really bad guy once - same guy that left my house and got into a gunfight with cops and is thankfully in prison. That dude would have killed me, I just know it. That was the first time I saw one. After that I decided they were on my side, so I never mind seeing them.

Other things have to do with manifestations, dreams, remembering things, and healing. It seems dangerous to go into details.

Could it all be in my head? I don't even see what that matters. I really get that argument from skeptics but it doesn't matter to me. I have no desire to prove anything to anyone, just the opposite really, I'd rather hide it. And I have never, ever, had need to. It's all just magick, and maybe it doesn't exist for everyone, but it does for me.
edit on 25-12-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

But I will say that when I was a little girl, I had an imaginary friend. Her name was Sara, and she wasn't dead- she was alive and in a coma- she had cancer. One day she died and I never talked to her again but I grieved like she'd been a big sister or another mother...

So, are you saying this "imaginary friend" was communicating with you while she was in a comma?
I have heard others talk about being out of the body during a comma, and telling people what took place in a certain room, conversations taking place, etc. while they were were "out".
This is fascinating information! Thanks for sharing that!

Experiencing telepathy with a friend was one of the most intense experiences because it was shared. Another time I had a conversation - I did all the talking - with a ghost that I mistook for a person.

You seem to have a very intense psychic ability! So the ghost appeared as a physical person that wasn't transparent? Did you freak out when you realized it was a ghost? How did you feel?
Did the ghost say anything at all? Did they realize they were dead?

I don't just see shadow people, but sometimes sometimes shadow trees. And I'm convinced a shadow person saved me from a really bad guy once - same guy that left my house and got into a gunfight with cops and is thankfully in prison. That dude would have killed me, I just know it. That was the first time I saw one. After that I decided they were on my side, so I never mind seeing them.

I'm glad this shadow person was on your side. Did "it" wear a robe with a hood like I've heard some describe them, or was it just a dark shadow figure?
From what I've read, most shadow people are really bad news!

Could it all be in my head? I don't even see what that matters. I really get that argument from skeptics but it doesn't matter to me. I have no desire to prove anything to anyone, just the opposite really, I'd rather hide it. And I have never, ever, had need to. It's all just magick, and maybe it doesn't exist for everyone, but it does for me.

No, I don't think it's in your head at all. If you read back through this thread you will see every type of experience imaginable! You are only one in thousands that have a "gift" of seeing, or experiencing things not everyone can.
Some say it is a gift, others say it is a curse. I think it all depends on how the person uses their abilities.

Thanks for sharing your stories. Let us know when your book comes out. Sounds like a great read!

edit on 12/26/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/26/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by c_sautter
I was just told that an aircraft hangar here at MCAS Miramar is haunted. Apparently a jet crashed into the side of the building after losing control and killed a whole bunch of people. One of my Marines told me she was there one night and she could hear people talking in the hangar, even though it was the middle of the night and no one was around. Other people have told me sometimes you can hear a phantom jet in the hangar, but hear nothing outside. I'll have an opportunity to check it out in about a week, if I find anything I'll bring it here first.

Whoa, C! I missed your post! I'm glad I went back and saw you here! Sorry about that! Good to see you again.

Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to hear if you find anything at the hangar. Interesting! Have fun!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yes, that's what I am saying. She wasn't a ghost.

The shadow person that I credit with saving my hyde came to me looked like a little shadow 15th century knight, no more than 5 feet tall. No robe...looked like the outline of a knight's armor. (editing to add, there was a really low droning noise that I heard too, not unlike when the eye of a hurricane went over our house once - it was going on the whole time this entity was there, but when he was gone, it went too.) Scared the crap out of me - but that was a good thing because I got so scared I got up and locked everything up tight and was awake and aware, if not for that, I'd have been sleeping with my door unlocked and my windows open. As it was, the person could not get into my house, and, in trying to, made so much noise they got a neighbor out of bed who called the police. I did not even have a phone. I'd have been toast. I had a restraining order out on this person, so the police went from my house to his and that's when he started shooting at them. I have no doubt he was trying to rape/kill me. This guy was crazy and had it in his head that if he raped me, he could have me- his own personal witch.

I really do not consider myself all that psychic. I was with a group, sleeping at a very haunted place. I had to go to the bathroom, so I walked with my husband to an isolated place - everyone else was sleeping. I was squatting behind a short wall, and my husband had went off to go too - and I thought he had come back and was standing on the other side of the wall. I could not see him - just his outline, so I talked to him, stood up, got my clothes right just talking away when he comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder and asks me who I was talking to, and then the guy I thought was him just POP vanished. Everyone else was still asleep.
No, he didn't say anything, he just stood there listening to me, nodding, then went poof as soon as I realized no one was there.
edit on 26-12-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi, Sled

I've been lurking ATS for about 2 years. I came across your thread, and I have to say it is one of the best paranormal threads I've read here. I wanted to join to tell you that. And, also, a few other threads have caught my eye that I want to comment on.

I haven't had that many experiences myself, but maybe a few that might qualify as paranormal.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you, "Great job!". I hope others will continue coming here to tell their stories, and I'll be watching and reading.

I'll star and flag your thread when I get enough posts under my belt to do so.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thank you for the compliment, Mindless. And welcome to ATS!

I've actually had many members telling me how great this thread is... thanks to all who have posted. Yea!!!

I'm happy my thread inspired you to join. I hope you will post your experiences here. It doesn't matter how small you may feel they are. They are yours, and you will know you are in good company.

Enjoy ATS as a new member. Hope to see you back here soon.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for the welcome. I would have been back sooner, but I was having trouble with my password not allowing me to log on. ATS finally solved the problem.

Okay, I'll share some of my experiences.

Once when I was around 7 or 8 years old I spent the night at a friend's house. Her bedroom door was facing the foot of her full size bed, which we shared.
Some time during the night I heard a noise that woke me up. Her door was open, and they had a nightlight on in the hallway outside her door.
When the noise woke me up I raised my head to look down the hallway, and I saw a tall black figure standing there staring at me. I was paralyzed with fear! I couldn't say anything to yell for help, or even try to wake up my friend. I slowly pulled the covers over my head and just hoped it didn't get me. I was on the side opposite the wall which made me feel even more vulnerable.
I must have fallen asleep at some point after this. That's all I can remember of that incident.

I have a few other little things I can share later, if you like, but I need to go to bed now and get some sleep.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks for coming back, Mindless.

I had a lot of childhood experiences with ghosts too, as you know after reading my thread. It is a terrible feeling to be that frightened at any age, but seems worse at such a young age. I think young people feel more vulnerable than adults.

Do you think the figure you saw appeared to be a ghost, or was it a shadow person? Do you remember how it was dressed?

Yes, please tell us your other experiences.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't remember much about the details now. I didn't take time to see if it was a ghost, or a solid being. I just saw it was a tall, very dark figure standing there, and I felt tremendous fear from it. I closed my eyes and pulled the covers over my head, and laid there terrorized until I fell asleep.

Here is another experience I've been having for a few months recently...

When I look at the night sky I see flashes of small light. Like, I can be looking at a star and there will be a flash just to the side of it. But as soon as I look directly at it, it vanishes.
I've read on a thread here how the eyes will do that sometimes when looking straight at an object. I don't understand it enough to explain it though. But this has been happening for awhile, and it makes me wonder if something up there is communicating with me?

I have followed most of your posts before I joined ATS, and I saw that video by Deloris Cannon where she was saying the flashes of light was a type of communication. Although, the flashes I see are much smaller than what she saw. Mine are just the size of a large star, or planet. *BING*, then it's gone.

Maybe there is a physical explanation, and it's just my eyes. Maybe I should have an eye examination?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I find this fascinating! Because I have been seeing flashes of light for the past two weeks almost just as you described.

Could it be a type of communication? I don't know.
Maybe we both need to get our eyes checked, but it's interesting that this is happening to both of us. I'll have to look into this a little deeper now.

Thanks so much for posting. Please come back and tell us anything else you have to share.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It took me awhile to get up the nerve to record again after my last dream. But I just caught a second short EVP. Here's my post with the link. Not sure what to make of either of them...now watch, I won't sleep tonight haha

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
It took me awhile to get up the nerve to record again after my last dream. But I just caught a second short EVP. Here's my post with the link. Not sure what to make of either of them...now watch, I won't sleep tonight haha

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sharing with us, Charmeine. I really want to hear this! That's exciting!

The link in your thread won't let me in to hear it. Any ideas? Maybe the ghost is shy.

We may have to try again later if the site is down for maintenance.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Bah just signed up for the site try that

yourlisten.com...

and this

yourlisten.com...

edit on 30-12-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Yes, I caught it on your thread. WOW! It's definitely doing something! Sounds like scratching, or pecking as you said.
Weird!

Thanks for sharing here, and keep'em coming if you get more.

Sweet dreams!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I guess it's been a while since I've checked on this thread. I can't even remember what page I last posted on. It would be nice to figure out a way to check on that.

Anyway I was thinking about the paranormal because the other day as if to get my attention or a ghostly way of being slightly irritated at me, a small piece of cardboard went flying off a nearby shelf and hit me on my shoulder the other night while at my computer. This piece of cardboard I believe had to travel horizontally to hit me about 3 feet away. No one was touching it or anything else in my room. I was sitting at my computer. I saw no signs of insects that could have made this piece of cardboard fly over and hit me. It seemed more like someone throwing something at me to get my attention. It was lightweight so it didn't hurt.

The other night for a tiny fraction of a second, I thought I saw a vague outline of someone or shadow of someone in the distance in my living room. That was not the first time so of course it does not alarm me at all. Having something move in my house is new though. I'm wondering if not being alarmed at all is a bit unusual. I don't sense any fear or danger at all. In fact at times, I feel something pleasant as if someone is kissing me. I have seen a tiny slight visual distortion right in front of me when I feel these slight sensations. Maybe I mentioned this last part already. I don't remember.

I'll add something else I don't remember if I already mentioned. I met someone who told me they were experiencing something resembling a mischievous ghost or poltergeist. I might have asked or told whatever was in my house to go to this other person's house and get rid of the troublesome ghost. It worked. At least according to the person I spoke to. I don't know if she was telling the truth but I don't know why she would lie to me about the whole thing. A girl told me cabinet drawers were getting opened up and all kinds of things getting moved around when no one was home. She said after I either asked or told whatever was in my house to go stop it, nothing else happened. I'm a bit less trusting of a girl I know from a bar. I don't always know if girls in bars tell the truth or if they might make up stories because it sounds like you may believe in the paranormal.

She reminds me of a girl I told how I once had a dust devil form around me and it moved with me in the eye. One girl I told this to said she had a dust devil form around her too. The odds of this happening to someone that I happened to be talking to and I only told a few people in person, seems extremely unlikely. In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if she was lying. I'm still waiting to hear from someone online who claims they also had a dust devil form around them.
edit on 30/12/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You have to listen to it with headphones - there are voices
the rest is just background white noise from the laptop

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

That's interesting. "It" must have been trying to get your attention for some reason.

Not fearing the presence tells me it must be a good soul, or else you would get a bad feeling right away. We automatically can feel the energy from spirits to know if they are evil, or not.

I'm happy you have a good one there with you!

Thanks for coming back and sharing. You should find your last post somewhere in the previous 5 or 10 pages.
I haven't had that much traffic since you were here. Things really slowed down on this thread during the 12-21-12 threads.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735

You have to listen to it with headphones - there are voices
the rest is just background white noise from the laptop

I guess that's why I didn't hear the voices. I don't have any headphones. I've been meaning to buy some, but I can't find any with a cord long enough to reach my computer.
I have a desktop, and the "brain" has to sit in the floor beside my desk, so it will take a long cord to reach the back. Oh well, maybe someday I can get me a laptop.

Thanks again for sharing with us here.

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join